• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

This looks like a job for a TWENTY!

This ad always cracks me up. Well, as a VisComm student, part of our curriculum includes constructing proper commercials to fully demonstrate the appeals of certain products and/or companies. And I've found there are a lot of amusing and neat advertisements on the boob tube.

So, ever seen a commercial hilarious or effective enough to make you support the product/company it advertises?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzOIrrGfjRE​

This one was shown locally for a time, and endorses crackers. Its a simple, but effective ad that many people find funny enough that its easily remembered.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
In England, the Compare The Meerkat adverts have basically gained national infamy. As much as I tend to naturally dislike adverts - ESPECIALLY insurance adverts - Compare the Meerkat is hilarious.

Note must also be paid to the Cadbury's Gorilla from a couple years back, which had a similar effect on the British.

I can think of others, but these two will do.