• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Thinking Inside the Box 2

Zull and Wull watched as Harley walked into the woods. The two followed him to the honey pokemon keeping entirely quiet. In their minds, since because their minds are the same, 'Keep quiet.' 'I know. You keep quiet.' That kept going on for a decent while between them until Harley headed into the woods. Interested, they walked into the woods after him.

Zull and Wull walked up behind Harley. "Where you going?" They said in perfect sync. They walked up closer to him. "Im pretty sure the Dark Forests this way." Zull said. Wull picked it up. "That's not allowed." Zull took over again. "So is that where?" Wull. "Cause if so, can we join?" He asked. Each time each other said something, he moved his head before the other's head.

Sunlight filtered into the entrance of the caverns, a heavy contrast to the suffocating darkness inside. Piper peered out, but immediately recoiled with a hiss at the sudden brightness and paused to let his eyes adjust. There didn't seem to be too many Pokémon around at this time, so perhaps nothing important - important enough for a meeting, anyway - had happened.

Maybe waiting around for others to show up would be a waste of the morning. Seeing as he didn't have any pressing duties at the time, Piper decided, now that he could see without squinting, to visit the Meadow box. It wasn't his role to greet newcomers, but it would be nice to talk to someone; his music could only provide so much company, after all. With a nod to himself, he gave a few quick beats of his wings, soaring towards where he knew the grassy meadow would be.

Last edited:
Harley heard the two familiar voices of Zull and Wull. “Yeah, I’m heading to the Dark Forest place; I want to explore it. You can join, I know it’s not allowed, but I’ve been kinda curious as to what it really is, and why it’s so dangerous,” explained Harley, “but don’t tell Oratio about this. We must keep it a secret.” Harley often wondered about the place. There were no books written on it; only a mention of it in a book called ‘A Brief Guide to the PC’ by his own friend Tennyson, a Noibat. He remembered her trying so hard to write and not make spelling errors. No one seemed to know very much about it. It was shrouded in a light of possibility. Harley could see some barbed wire really far ahead, so he knew he was getting closer to the barrier.

Snakebite was still sleeping in. She was currently sleeping in a small hole in the wall, just her size, that extended into a larger space, roughly about as wide as a picture book and as tall as a Roggenrola. The hole was probably made by an Drilbur. It contained all of Snakebite’s bowties and she was only keeping her things there until she found the original Pokémon that lived there. Eventually she was woken up by another Pokémon. She woke up and looked out the hole. It was another one of those Graveler guys. Usually they would be causing commotion in the Cavern Box and would try to get a reaction out of someone. Snakebite let out a bass screech to stun the Graveler, and went on her way, flying towards the minecart.

Last edited:
Frost went over to the Meadow Box after managing to get to the Meeting Place in time, as his hunting knife was comfortably holstered earlier. The sign of the two troublemakers were long absent, as Frost went over into the Meadow Box and walked towards the bridge where the Chatot was on a railing. Frost gave a deep sigh through the respirating area of his gas mask, while hoping his wrapped bandages would not bring too much attention towards him. He calmly stated to the Chatot, “Hello... I would like to ask where the leader of the Beach Box is. I heard there’s been a few Pokémon causing trouble lately, as they came into the Iceberg one earlier I think.”

The little Pokémon gulped when he heard Frost speaking to the same Chatot from earlier, as the little Pokémon made a break for the Meeting Place.

“Hey! What’s the rush little guy?” The Chimecho inquired.

There was no response from the little Pokémon, as the Chimecho turned towards the Chatot and added, “Come on man... running away from the problem isn’t going to do anything here! It’s just going to keep adding it up!”

“B- but... I can’t talk to him when there’s other Pokémon h- he- here...” The little Pokémon whimpered while sneezing some smoke.

Oratio looked over to the pokemon talking to him. It was a cubchoo who he had never seen before, and didn't know the name of. "I'm not exactly sure where he is," Oratio began, remembering talking to the Beach Box leader in the Meeting Place earlier. "but I believe he's somewhere in the Meadow Box. I saw him coming this way not very long ago, so you should be able to find him if you look around."

When Primula entered the tree house, she saw that no one was there. Disappointed, she decided to head to the hot springs of the Cavern Box, as she hadn't been there in quite a while. Fluttering down from the tree house, she entered the Cavern Box, almost forgetting how dark it was. After walking for a few minutes she was convinced she had taken a wrong turn somewhere, as she wasn't completely sure where she was. Suddenly, just as she was sure she was lost, she herd a screech from somewhere, and looked to see a noibat flying toward a minecart. Knowing a local would know their way around the cavern, she started towards the noibat to ask for directions. "Excuse me, I'm a bit lost," she began, slightly embarrassed, as a box leader should know their way around the PC. "I'm looking for the hot springs. Could you tell me how to get to them?"

“Do you know what the leader looks like? I heard that he’s never the same Pokémon every time from the others earlier,” Frost responded while seeing the same Aipom from before confronting the little turtle Pokémon.

“Heh, now that the little birdie stopped that good for nothing Pokémon that thinks he’s in charge of the beach, there’s nothing that’s gonna stop me from getting my fair share of power... and I’m gonna start with you little baby! Move out of my way or I’m gonna beat you up and let my friend laugh all he wants!” The Aipom exclaimed while swinging his tail at the little Pokémon.

Sensing an opportunity for retaliation, the little Pokémon turned his shell towards the Aipom and primed its explosive contents with haste. When the tail made contact, the shell violently exploded into a burst of flames, sending the Aipom flying back!

“Wauggghhh!” The Aipom cried before crashing on the grass soon after.

“I don’t have time for idiots like him... he already ruined my reputation... now what else does this brat want to ruin?” The little Pokémon thought while balling his hands into tiny fists.

Know glanced at the jar, once full of honey, now with a small amount of saliva. He glanced at Ann and sighed. Slowly, he nudged the jar until it stood upwards, and he inched beside the jar. Swiftly, he looked inside of it, inspecting the sides for any marks other than saliva. Although it probably would've been easier for him to know what honey looked like, he regardless looked back at the Teddiursa. "...Are you sure that somebody took it? I just saw you dancing over here like a hooligan. I have no thought of nabbing anyone's honey." Knox attempted not to start an argument, despite his use of vocabulary.

Ann reeled back, caught completely off guard by his response. "Hooligan? This coming grade A example of angst and depression. I bet it really WAS you who stole my honey." she ran over and snatch the jar away from Knox. "Just look at you. You're a bug! What do bugs do? They invade homes and steal food. What'cha got to say about that? You've been caught red-handed. Go on confess." Ann was grinning throughout her interrogation, either through confidence that she had found her perpetrator or because she wasn't taking the situation seriously at all.

"Well, it is true that he can change his shape," Oratio agreed with the cubchoo. "but there is a way you can usually tell that it's him. He is only able to transform into baby pokemon. Not long ago I saw him as a baby lapras. He's never in his true form, so it may be a bit difficult to find him." It was then that Ann began accusing Knox of taking her honey, and Oratio jumped between them. "Ann, I'm sure he didn't steal your honey. I'm not sure if swadloons even have arms, so he couldn't have. However, I happen to be good friends with the leader of the Flower Box, and I'm sure she'd be willing to give you some honey. I'm not exactly sure where she is, but she did tell me yesterday that she's been wanting to go to the hot springs of the Cavern Box for quite a while, so perhaps you'll find her there."

“U- umm... you mean like that one over there?” Frost asked, while pointing towards the little turtle Pokémon that appeared to be defending itself from the Aipom from earlier.

The Aipom barely managed to get on his feet while the little Pokémon shouted, “Enough with this already! You already caused me too much trouble at the beach earlier with that friend of your’s!”

“What beach huh? The only one I saw at the beach was this little baby Pokémon that got stopped by that bird over there by the bridge! If you’re gonna stand up for him, then I guess I’ll be getting a bit of a bonus from you then!” The Aipom retorted while launching star-shaped rays towards the little Pokémon.

Knowing it was impossible to elude the rays under normal circumstances, he used his shell to absorb the attack while inquiring, “Why are you picking on the weak like that? Don’t you realize what you’re doing is wrong?”

The little Pokémon loudly grunted while vociferating, “All you’re doing is destroying our lives and giving us more stress to begin with! Just stop this already, or else I’m telling that bird Pokémon right now!”

OOC: At this point I’m just waiting for Grumpy to post so I can make Harley get in there quicker, and not just add random filler. So I’m just gonna continue Snakebite’s thing.

BIC:
Snakebite arrived at the minecart rails. She always loved riding the minecart, going at high speeds from the inside of the cavern to the outside world. If she could, Snakebite would run a post office out there in the Meeting Place. People would still call her Tennyson though, including Harley. Snakebite also loved to write, but usually had horrible grammar. The only book she had actually given to Harley, who had a library in the Haunted Box, which he was the leader of, was A Brief Guide To The PC. As the minecart started to reach te end of the tunnel, Snakebite shut her eyes, bracing herself for the sudden blast of light after being in the dark Caverns of the Cavern Box all morning.

Oratio looked over at where the cubchoo was pointing, and, sure enough, there was a baby pokemon fighting the Aipom who was attacked by the Beach Box leader earlier. "Yes," Oratio responded. "I believe that's him, actually. He certainly looks like him, and I had to stop him from harming that exact Aipom earlier." Then, the small pokemon mentioned a bird pokemon who Oratio assumed was himself. Without hesitation, he flew to a tree branch near the small pokemon. "Tell me what?" he asked, interested in what the small pokemon had to say.

At first, when the noibat, didn't answer her, Primula assumed she was ignoring her, but, being the optimist that she was, decided she just didn't hear her. "Excuse me," she announced, louder this time. "I'm a bit lost. It would be very kind of you to help me locate the ho springs, as I'm not sure where I am." Primula was sure she was loud enough to hear this time, and decided if the noibat didn't answer her, she must be ignoring her.

“Well... I have to tell you that this purple monkey here is still causing trouble! And I only had to fight because I had to defend myself from him trying to beat me up just recently! I’ve already had enough of Pokémon like him... he already got me in trouble today!” The little Pokémon protested while a small cloud of steam rushed out of his snout.

“Trouble? You were the one trying to beat me up just because you saw me!” The Aipom retorted while giving a quiet whistle of innocence.

“Oh really? You were the one who started it all in the first place you little ape!” The little Pokémon objected while his face started to turn red.

“Nuh uh! I’m pretty sure that you were the one who started it!” The Aipom challenged while hiding his tail behind his back.

A loud growl was emitted towards the Aipom, followed by a bigger cloud of steam eurpting from the little Pokémon’s snout like a kettle filled with boiling water. A stomp followed, as the little Pokémon thought, “Argh... that little dirty liar! I’ll make sure he’ll truly wish he was never born in this rotten world to begin with! I knew I can’t trust those good for nothing Pokémon like him!”

Sensing a powerful attack was imminent, the Chimecho rushed in and asserted, “Both of you... stop it! You, the little turtle... I understand that the monkey over there harassed you earlier and is still trying to fight you, but you have to let it go!”

“L- l- l- let... i- i- i- i- it... g- g- g- go?” The little Pokémon said in a faint tone while sniffling.

“HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WHEN HE KEEPS COMING OVER TO ME AND WANTING TO BEAT ME UP HUH? EXPLAIN THAT TO ME FOR GOD’S SAKE!” The little Pokémon expostulated while the small spikes on his shell started to glow in a bright hue of orange from the amount of heat rapidly generated from his body.

Snakebite arrived outside of the Cavern Box, at the Meeting Place. That’s when something hit her. Somebody asked for directions to the hot springs and she ignored them and was way too focused on getting out to do her job; being a mailman. For about a minute, she debated between going back through the Cavern Box to go give them directions, or doing her service and delivering mail. She chose to go and guide the Pokémon. Snakebite flew through the entrance again, going back inside and not using the minecart rails this time. She was determinant on giving that Pokémon directions. Flying through the tunnels and skies and avoiding obstacles were usual in her job involving mail; and so she tried to do it every day. Eventually she saw the minecart(s). She knew she was close. Shortly after, she’d found the Pokémon. At least who she thought was the Pokémon. It was a Ribombee. Honestly the Ribombee was kind-of cute to Snakebite, in a strange way. Out of breath for flying for so long, Snakebite stated where it was. “It’s... go forward towards where Gravelers were... to your right... out of breath. Whew. I really should be going there too.”

"Thank you," Primula responded, pleased to not be ignored. She then went froward and to the right, as she was told, and found herself in the tunnel containing the hot springs. She fluttered to the nearest pool, and settled herself in, careful not to get her wings wet. She had always enjoyed the hot springs, but she had been so busy trying to help Dolus as of late that she hadn't had time to visit. As she though of Dolus, she began to wonder if it was really worth it, but quickly pushed that thought aside. Anything was worth helping someone in need, even if they didn't want to be helped.

Snakebite followed the Ribombee to the hot springs, and sat down in the water. She pretty much had an 80 percent chance of her wings getting wet, so she didn’t mind. They were constantly hurting because of all the work she was doing for Harley and some other Pokémon in the Boxes. More than half of her workload was from Harley, and most of it was mailing letters to the other Box Leaders, primarily. “I’d really hate to be a creep, honestly. I’m Snakebite, but everyone seems to call me Tennyson for some reason. I’m a mailwoman, and that cactus-spike guy really likes to make me mail letters to most Box Leaders if there’s something coming up.” introduced Snakebite to the Ribombee. She kept thinking of the song lyrics to a song called Everything Stays.

Zull and Wull ran ahead to the wire. "We know. We know most everything." They said again in perfect sync. Turning to the wire, they both chomped through the wire allowing an opening. "You can go through first," Zull said as they stepped to the side.

Tor continued to relax in the spring while a Rimbonbee and the mail pokemon, what's it's name. "Yooooou twooooo enjoooyinng the spriiingss?" He asked in his slow and slurred voice. He coughed a little, causing smoke to flow from his body, making the air quite moist. "Heeeey mail guuuuyyyyy, whaaaat'ssss uuup?" Tor asked turning in it's direction.

Harley paused for a moment. “Umm.. Have you actually been in here yourselves in the past?” questioned Harley, concerned as he stepped inside the Dark Forest. He was still paranoid about Oratio and the other leaders finding out about the three of them coming in here. Looking around, he saw trees, some changing shape constantly, some turning into multiple different colours at the same time in the distance. “This is certainly gonna be a weird one.” said Harley, determined. The top half of his hat seemed to disappeared from the glitchiness of the area.

Snakebite exchanged glances with the Torkoal. “I’m enjoying the hot springs, really. Not much is up.” muttered Snakebite. As the Torkoal released smoke from his body, Snakebite coughed a little. She wasn’t really a fan of the Magma Box because of this. It was hot, mail could burn easily, and there were many other reasons why she didn’t particularly like it.

Primula looked over to Tor, confused about why he asked them this, as they were in the Cavern Box, not the box he was the leader of. "I'm enjoying them as well." Primula looked back to Snakebite. "My name's Primula. It's very interesting that you alert some box leader's when something's happening. I actually happen to be the leader of the Flower Box. Not many pokemon know about it though, since it lies at the end of the Granite Box." Thinking of the Granite Box, Primula's mind immediately went to Dolus. "Do you happen to mail the letters to the Granite Box leader? He's .... um .... a friend of mine."

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
A big Aerodactyl at the Beach Box slowly opened his eyes, to see the beams of light the imaginary sun was making. Oh yeah, and a lot of noises. Being the "Brave" Pokemon he is, he flew to the loud area. Some pokemons were fighting, some were running, others were frozen on place, like cowards, before just doing something the Aerodactyl didn't care about. "Boring." He said, returning to the cavern he was sleeping on.

That's before he heard even more noises. "I can't sleep in peace, can I?" He whispered, going back to the beach again. This time, he saw a little pokemon fighting an Aipom. Whispur was obviously too afraid to go there, but the problem was solved quickly. Whispur then decided to go to the Cavern box. He knew his way around, so he wasn't as lost as he was the first time he got there. He slowly made his way to the Hot Springs, but saw there were some Pokemon there already.

"Why not socialize a little?" He thought, getting into one of the pools, hearing some kind of conversation beetwen the pokemon there. "Wow, you're the leader of the Flower Box?!" He said, surprised that this kind of box existed. "Does that even exist?" He added. "Uhm, Sir, I'm Whispur. It's a real pleasure to meet you!" He said, relaxing his body, freeing it in some way.

“Oh, Dolus? Yeah, I usually do. Sometimes I’m too busy to get to the Flower Box, and I usually end up mailing to that one last. But I think it’s really cool you’re the leader of it, Primula!” explained Snakebite, hastily. She sometimes wished there was a newer Box added or discovered. Snakebite had almost been everywhere in the PC, and she knew most of the Boxes like the back of her hand. The only place she hadn’t been yet was the Dark Forest, for obvious reasons. About five seconds later an Aerodactyl came in and was surprised by the mere existence of the Flower Box, and then introduced himself. Snakebite just kept quiet but was really wanting to give a sarcastic response to Whispur.

Primula was happy to hear that Snakebite mailed to Dolus at the Granite Box, and began formulating a plan to possibly get Dolus to cheer up. Before she could answer though, an aerodactyl who flew in asked if the Flower Box really existed, and Primula knew it would be impolite to not answer him. "Yes, the Flower Box does exist," she replied. "Since it's at the end of the Granite Box, not many pokemon know about it, but it's as real as I am. I'm Primula, and this is Snakebite. It's a pleasure to meet you too."

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Thanks! And I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation." Whispur said, looking at Snakebite. "What a bad name." He thought. "Primula, on the other side, is better. But... Dammit, why did I interupt them anyways? I'm so dumb..." He thought, taking distance of the group. While he was now closer to the edge of the pool, he still could hear the group talking. While he wasn't gonna, he wanted just run away from the Hot Springs with no reason at all, apart from being shy, and thinking he was stupid for interrupting a conversation. The Aerodactyl closed his eyes, trying to forget about everything outside of his mind. He started imagining about the Flower box. It's Inhabithants. It's horizons. It's houses. He thought about everything, before opening his eyes again. "Well, the Flower box sounds amazing."

Last edited:
"Hm? Cavern Box eh?" Ann stared into her jar before glancing back at Knox. "Whatever. You get off lucky this time slug thingy." Ann began making her way towards the Cavern Box, throwing her paw in the air as a wave. "Also..." Ann turned backwards. "I probably should've mentioned this but I have a tendency to sleep eat. That's probably what happened," Ann added with a mischievous laughter. It wouldn't take too much time for her to reach the Cavern Box. Then it dawned on her; she doesn't know the Flower Box leader, the type of Pokemon she is, nothing. "Wow thanks Ora-whatever." Ann gave a defeated sigh before sitting on a rock to think up her next plan.

Last edited:
Snakebite was busy trying to think of another good conversation topic after that Aerodactyl interrupted them. “So, what have you guys been up to?” blurted Snakebite, adjusting her green bow tie she was wearing but had never mentioned. She took a look around the hot springs and remembered everyone’s names that were presently here with her. Tor, Primula, and Whispur. She made sure to remember in case she ever had to mail to them. She was grateful that she was taking this day off to meet new people, and thought “I should do this more often!”

Zull and Wull exchanged a quick glance. "Lets just say," Zull said. Wull joined in with him. "We were in here before it was shut out." The two said together as they walked forward through the woods. "Isn't the changes in the wood colors amazing.?" Wull asked. Zull his Wull in the head with his head. "Thats the glitches. Don't touch them." He warned to both his counterpart and Harley.

"Ugh... I highly dislike primitive creatures..." Knox whispered under his breath, glaring at the Tediursa. He shook his head, and checked his watch-necklace. "Its been ten minutes, of pointless banter..." He muttered, inching across the bridge and away from the Dark Forest. Knox looked at Ann and sighed. "I haven't gotten any exercise in awhile. You don't mind if I join you, even if I called you an accurate adjective for your... nature." He decided, though he wasn't sure if he'd dislike or enjoy this decision.

Piper almost didn't notice when he arrived to the Meadow box, since he was so engrossed with his music. When he did, however, his high vantage point suggested that nothing exciting was happening here either. Not that he could tell for sure, since he didn't normally have a reason to visit. Just as he was contemplating heading back to the caverns he spotted something... Ominous. Surrounding the Dark Forest was a long barbed wire fence meant to keep everyone out; it was a small miracle that Piper even noticed part of it was chewed up. It made his gut clench with worry. There could be no good consequences from being in there.

He swooped down to the gap, hoping against hope that they hadn't actually gone inside, but at this range he recognized two Pokémon among the trees. Harley, and the pair of Zull and Wull. The Noivern tapped his tail against the ground nervously, subconsciously doing so in time with the frantic tempo of the next song. He never was any good at controlling that habit.

"Oi! You can't stay in there, you know," Piper called after them. After a few moments of hesitation he awkwardly crawled after them, unable to fly in the forest with its close growing trees. "It's not safe, I don't want y'all to get hurt or-!" Piper stopped abruptly and made a noise of frustration. Seemed like his stereo was malfunctioning - it was stuck repeating the same two notes. He didn't even knew that could happen if the stereo was his ears.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Nothing, really. The life in Beach box is calm. Apart from today. Some guys were trying to take the Beach box over. Pretty stupid idea. It's leader is pretty strong." Whispur said, looking at Snakebite. "I generally just fly around doin- I mean, I try to save the beach box from any incoming harm! But this time, it solved itself pretty quickly." He said, trying to hide his real personality- again. "Apart from that, nothing really happens at the Beach box." He said, getting more and more annoyed by the hot water. But he could stay there for a bit longer.

Ann glared backwards at the Swadloon and tapped her cheek while pondering. "Accurate for my?..... Whatever. Sure fine Mr. Grumplestiltskin. But first things first, we have to set some ground rules. Number one, no bringing down the mood with your disturbingly miserable attitude. Two, keep physical contact to a bare minimum. And by bare minimum, I mean absolutely nonexistent unless my life were to depend on it. Three, you get to touch 0% of my honey. If you do, I'm liable to maul you. So don't do that." She turned around and began walking, pot in arm before turning back around. "Also would it kill you to smile every once in a while? Good lord it's not gonna hurt you to be happy."

Knox raised a nonexistent eyebrow, and he gave Ann an odd look. "I don't know why I would even touch a... small bear, or even a small drop of honey, of all things." He mumbled. His body waddled slowly towards Ann, at an attempt to follow her. The curse of not exercising that often. "But I still agree to your rules, though I do not like the idea of being happy all the time. I prefer looking at the world in a correct viewpoint, and that's how the world treats you. To me, I don't find myself as a grump." Knox quickly rambled.

"What? THAT'S your excuse for being so depressing? Come on man!" Ann snorted, followed with an obnoxious laughter. "You're pretty pathetic dude, no offense. So you're telling me when life stomps on you, you're just gonna take it? Not even kick it's kneecaps? Stop being so sour. It can't be healthy living this way, and I'm not just talking about your personality." Ann laughed again, making light of Knox's slow movements. "I'll tell you what, if you smile, I'll let you have a taste of my honey. And don't act like you don't want some." Ann teases with a wink.

"Why would I want have honey, for a smile nonetheless?" Knox grumbled. He tried to hurry up with Ann to counter what she previously mentioned. Next, he began to give Ann his reasoning. "Life doesn't stomp on me, nor does it have knee caps. It's more of what occurs in a lifetime that is harsh, which is what it usually is to a premature bug type. Just like what you do, bug types before they're fully evolved get treated like they aren't that much. You're just proving that idealism correct." Knox spat, agitated.

Ann stopped for a moment and gave him a serious glance before continuing forward. "That's quite hypocritical of you, isn't it. 'Treated like they aren't that much.' Like you hadn't been a condescending jerk this entire time." Ann dropped the jar and placed her paws on her cheeks. "Oh, but 'woe is me, woe is me. Me no treated fairly so me mad at world.'" Ann burst into laughter before picking her jar back up. "Dude, you're so depressing. At least try to be happy. Most others think that the only thing I have going for me is my deathly adorableness. You think I think I let that get me down? When I get described, I don't her strong, fast, agile, smart, etc. I get stuff like clumsy, lazy..." Ann gave Knox an intense glare. "..... Primitive....." The glare was gone just as it had came. "But you don't see me wallowing up in all of my angst. Dude, stop worrying about others' opinion, you're starting to depress me now."

"Hmph..." Knox huffed, and he quickly checked his watch-necklace an extra time. "I'll shut up, then."
He continued to follow Ann, despite the conversation that they had. Last time he'd checked his memory, they were going to some other box, either the Cavern or Granite box, or some other ridiculous name. While Knox had closely followed the rather persistent Tediursa, a question appeared in his mind. Where is that box?