• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Things you would like to see happen in the Pokemon anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
azura, read the rules. You have been warned.

SakuraTenma, the reason they get rid of the girls is simply because the girls are only stuck in the series to promote the new versions anyway. May replaced Misty to promote Ruby and Sapphire (as she is modeled after the female playable character in R/S), Dawn replaced May to promote Diamond and Pearl (for the same reasons).

It's the same reason they always cause Ash to drop his ENTIRE team every time he travels to a new region. For the sole reason of promoting the new generation of creatures. The only reason Ash keeps Aipom in the first place in this generation is because it's obviously going to evolve into an Ambipom through some screwed up plot device.

As for why they don't get rid of Brock? They tried doing that once. Orange Islands anyone? Brock was brought back by popular demand, because Tracy, even though he had his moments of awesome, was mostly lacking in personality. Brock's character has been horrendously toned down lately, though...

i would like to see ash catch some rare and strong pokemon and i would like yo see ash EVOVLE his pokemon to strong pokemon.

I want to see misty to come back & I found a rumer that misty will bbe back in the middle of the 10th season or the start of the 11th season.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Nieru: Ash and Gary are NOT Red and Blue/Green. They're based on them, but they AREN'T them. The anime and the games are different forms of canon, just as the manga is a different form of canon, and no connections should be drawn. Also, may I point out that Ash and Gary, unlike Red and Blue, did NOT get their first PokéMon in the same day, because the first time Ash runs into Gary, he already HAS a fuckton of PokéMon, drives around in a car, and has a horde of cloned cheerleaders?

Sami: Ash's Butterfree is quite probably dead by now. That's why he left in the first place. Breed and die. You know.

Also, I'm sick of hearing you complaining, David Da Bomb, but I don't spam about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I'll post something constructive for once:

I liked how James won the Pokemon Orienteering competition in "Off the Unbeaten Path", but the way the episode was wrapped up left something to be desired. It showed Ash and co. hanging out at the Pokemon Center. What I expected to see was Jessie and Meowth getting in James's face about donating all that fruit he won to the Pokemon Center.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'd like to see...

Ash getting all of the starters, and getting all of them to the final stage.

Considering that Dawn has Piplup already, that's not going to happen anytime soon. And IMO, thank god for it. I had enough of him having all the starters in Kanto and Johto. Now his teams actually have a bit of originality... minus the "early bird" syndrome >>

I'd like to see Dawn find herself a semi-reocurring rival that's Super Nerd with a Porygon-Z as his signature Pokemon. I'd just love to see a glitched virtual hummingbird dribble its head like a basketball during an Appeals Round! ;D

P

Pikachu_Master

I heard there were going to bring May and all of them back for the Super Contests, but if they do, it might probably be near the end of the season

And Misty's only coming back to introduce Togikiss ! That's all !

I doubt Misty will come back to show off togekiss, mostly because togetic is now in the mirage kingdom.

On the subject of Gary and Ash, they did get their starter on the same day, Gary had it when Ash turned up because he'd been on time, whereas Ash had overslept, hense Gary talking about how he'd got his starter pokémon and it was "the best one"

I wish we could see the other 2 trainers that set off from Kanto at the same time as Ash, prof Oak just said one day that only Ash and Gary had amounted to anything, but theres been no other mention since of what they are doing. Its just something I wonder I guess...

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've wondered the same, and it would've provided an interesting interaction between them and Ash because he'd probably know them (or know of them. Pallet town isn't that huge a place).

And, dare I say it, I'd like to hear something more about Ash's father. ANYTHING more. I don't believe the "Giovanni is Ash's dad" thing much at all, even if it was stated in that play or something. Until it's mentioned within the Anime itself, Ash's dad is still a mystery to me.

P

Pikachu_Master

I like to see May and all them come back fro the Super Contests

I'd Like To see..a lot of things..but these main things..

1.ASH ACUALLY TURNING 11!..i mean, it the 10th season, and he hasnt aged a bit!
In one of the movies, during the pikachu thing they put at the beginning of all the movies, Ash does indeed celebrate his birthday. (Assuming he got pikachu on his 10th birthday, making him 11.)

2.Ash Battleing Max later on...that whould be cool
...we're probably not going to see that, unless they do a time skip like in naruto.

3.Misty to come back brifely...then Dawn gets jelous...that whould be funny..
While I'm sure Misty will come back briefly, I doubt Dawn's going to get jelous.

Pikachu_Master said:
Do we even know WHO Ash's dad is ? ???
From watching the extra stuff in one of the movies, they do reveal that around season 9 or 10 (Sinnoh region) that Giovanni is Ash's real father. ...I think.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
From watching the extra stuff in one of the movies, they do reveal that around season 9 or 10 (Sinnoh region) that Giovanni is Ash's real father. ...I think.

No, they don't. Giovanni was linked to Ash in that stage play, but nothing has ever been stated about a connection between them within the actual Anime. Somehow I doubt they'll ever show what Ash's dad actually looks like, but it would be nice...

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
[quote author=Aipom]
In one of the movies, during the pikachu thing they put at the beginning of all the movies, Ash does indeed celebrate his birthday. (Assuming he got pikachu on his 10th birthday, making him 11.)[/quote]

Indeed, except its not one year. Ash clearly states in the that short that it has been three years since the start of his journey in Kanto. Which puts him at the age of 13, so by now he's at least 15. But he does look the same nonetheless XD The only thing that's changed about him is his clothes. And its going to stay that way too :p So we're not going to see Ash with facial hair anytime soon.

i want to see James have a little change of heart. We know hes not truely evil in episodes where he meets his grandparents and his obvious love for mine junior also meowth dosnt seem to evil to me...Just a wise cat out for a free lunch.

Now Jesse Vs James & Meowth would be a glorious episode to me!

I'd like to see Ash's Pikachu learn Grass Knot! Or least use Iron Tail when trying to bust out of one of TR's traps more often.

And I'm starting to think that Silver guy from "The Search of Legend" could be Ash's dad. He apparently acts just like Ash if he were 40 years old.

I'm starting to lean more towards Poke'mon Chronicles. Less Ash. I need my Gary fix. @w@ And Jimmy/Marina/Vincent are a fun trio from the Raikou saga. Anyone realize Jimmy and Marina are based off of the main characters from the G/S/C series?

Not saying Ash is a bad thing, just...less Ash. 0_o;​

I want to see Ash's female companion not to get swapped out every time they enter a new region. I think it's a disturbing trend that devalues the female trainers. Next game, they should replace Brock again. Granted, not an easy task, but I think it could be possible as long as they don't replace him with Tracey again.

Not that I have anything against Brock, but they've replaced Misty twice already. It's kinda starting to bug me. Seriously, what's up with that?

P

Pikachu_Master

If they don't bring May and them back, they'll be the forpoint of Pokemon Chronicals (spelling mistake)

I've heard an episode in which Ash is battling a Trainer, they show May's Eevee evolving, but they quickly cut back beofre we can see what it is

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've heard an episode in which Ash is battling a Trainer, they show May's Eevee evolving, but they quickly cut back beofre we can see what it is

Wha? o.O

Where did you hear that? We've all seen the final episodes May was in, and she STILL had Eevee. Besides, the Anime would NEVER do something like that. Evolutions are a big deal, especially if its a main characters Pokemon.

You really need to check your sources before you believe some of the stuff people tell you :p

P

Pikachu_Master

Well, it was just a rumor, even I don't believe it, espically if they cut quickly back, that would be lame. At least show it fully evolving, showing us what Eevee evolved into and cut back (if it happens, maybe it will be a Chronical Episode)

It seems that everyone wants Brock replaced. I too want him replaced. The only reason I want him is to see him go nuts-o over every girl he sees, and when they are gone while he doesn't notice, and is replaced by someone or somthing else (I remember that episode when Aya shows up for the second time, she goes away, and Brock almost kissed a rock! So funny!) ;D

Yeah, I would like to see Brock replaced at least once more. Nothing wrong with Brock. It's just getting kinda old with Brock getting his ear pulled by Misty/Max or gettin' Posion Jabbed by Croagunk. I'd also like to see Ash and them to be able to see through Team Rocket's disguises. Yes, I know they saw through the diguises once....I'd like 'em to see through the costumes and just use Thunderbolt or Bolt Tackle on 'em and get it over with. Sheesh.

i would like to see may make in the anime, ash being a good trainer(how long has he been in Sinnohand only 2 bagdes), also see the main charachers get dates, less ash more other characters and fianly a strong Pikachu ( how long has he had pikachu and it gets beat by radom pokemon)

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
MILANI. This is grave-digging. >=o Time for a ban. Laterz.

Locking for now, Linkachu can unlock later if she wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.