• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The "Yo Mama" game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo mama's so old she's got a signed copy of the bible~ c:

Yo mama's so ugly she gave birth to you. o:

Yo mama's so fat and ugly she thinks that 4+7="hamburger".

(although I must say I prefer 'Yo momma' or 'thy mother' ;D)

I have two, pl0x...

Yo momma's so ugly, she was disqualified from an ugly contest because 'no professionals allowed'.
Yo momma's so stupid she put lipstick on her forehead just to make up her mind.

P

pokecontroll

Yo mama so hairry she can only speak wokey
Yo mama so fat she fell in love and broke it
Yo mama so fat she wears a "wide right turn" signal on her back
Yo mama so fat that when a car hit her she said "who threw that rock"
Yo mama so stupid she brought a spoon to the super bowl
Yo mama so stupid she thought a quarter back was a refund

The iFlare said:
Yo mama so dumb that patrick got a higher score on an IQ test than her. (DRY! XD)

Yo mama so tired, even I couldn't wake her up. ((How did you make your card like that?)) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
'Yo mama's your mother. Nothing more to say.'
The absolute best stupidest thing to say to anyone making 'Yo mama' jokes, especially if they're stronger than you.

A

Anonymous

Yo mama's so fat that when she sits around the house ,she sits AROUND the house
Yo mama's so far that when she when she went on a ferris wheel ,two guys on the top starved to death
OHHHHHH...you just got pwned by me!

Yo mama's so fat she sat on the london bridge, and people in London started singing ''london bridge is falling down, falling down,falling down''
Yo mama's so fat, people in china yelled ''GODZILLA!''
the reason Yo mama's so fat, is because the only place she goes to is Mcdonald's.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Yo momma's so rude when she talks to people they're all like, "Dang could you please be a little more polite?"

yo mamas so old she gave birth to Gods great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandads great great great great great great great great great great gandfathers great great great.......(you get the picture)

yo mamas so old that she cant remember what kind of things kids want these days and just give you crayons for your birthday and christmas.(if you sell all the crayons she gave you,youll be the richest man/woman in the world)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.