• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The "Yo Mama" game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
Hey This is the "Yo Mama" game... here we put some yo mama jokes... please remember this is just for a laugh so please no one take this to heart. :)

rules... one joke is posted at a time... we can't have the same joke over and over again.

here we go...

Yo mama's so fat she'd jump up in the air and get stuck.

next...

Last edited by a moderator:
~Psy-teen~ said:
Yo mama's so fat when she went to africa all the elephants started singing "we are family!"
I am actually sort of offended by this... No, not for my mother. For the elephants! They're not actually fat, nor do they look fat. They're actually quite graceful creatures, if you watch them for a while. And NOT in a zoo either.

But, here I am with a joke anyway.

'Yo mama's so fat she gave a piggyback ride to the sun and there was still room for everyone else.'
I said that once. Well, changing 'Yo mama's' to something else, anyway.

Yo mama's so fat that "Yo mama's so fat" is the mos used joke around here.

Now, a real joke: "Yo mama's so slemder her pajamas only have one stripe".

demotivational-posters-she-divided-by-zero.jpg

That is all.

A

Anonymous

Yo mama so old that when she was in school thay didn't have history

I heard this on on the bus the other day:

Yo mama's so fat that she went in her car and when she came out the door fell off and then she exploded and turned into a freaking cupcake.

Yo mama's so old that she lived to see the Civil War, and she's so stupid she pulled out a lawn chair to watch it!

I have a few
Yo mamas so stupid, when she jumped of a cliff she went UP!
Yo mamas so fat when her beeper goes off people things shes backing up!
Yo mamas so fat that people jog arond her for exisise
Yo mamas so stupid she tried to put m&ms in alfebetical order

Yo mama so dumb that patrick got a higher score on an IQ test than her. (DRY! XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.