• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The wraith war disscussion.

Oh I get it. I was thinking that the entire RP was ending or some shit, and we were about to begin the next part or something lol, my bad.

Personally, it would take time for the escape pods to launch. The Wraith ships definitely would have had time to obliterate the fleet before ALL pods have launched.

Not much. They're still on the planet. The LMB ( Jake's creation.) Was wrecked by the wraith. Johnise/ Johan was introduced. and currently Chris has @X3n0 Jake Character at hand point.

Oh okay, cool. I've been doing a lot of traveling, and only just got back on, so mind giving me a quick update? On what's going on and all?

Well they were on the planet, found three survivors, ulirae fought a wraith and got an exhostick(a parasite that offers advancements in exchange for nutrients), Jake's character threatened ulirae after a time traveler(jagson's other character) appeared. Jake's character tried to hemp into hyper space in the planets atmosphere when destroyed a large portion. The wraith are now allowing military personnel off the world but not civilians.

Can I have a brief summary before I join the rp? Also, here is my Bio :

Name: Fae "Crimson" Nornway
Sex : Female
Race : Ariean
Appearance : Pale -almost bluish- skin, her rosy cheeks dotted with brown/redish freckles. She has sharp features, blue eyes, and chest-length, crimson hair. Fae generally wears long black robes, usually covering her hands. Crimson usually keeps a straight face, which makes her look angry most of the time.
Alliance : AOSHR
Side note: She usually goes by the name "Crimson", but her real name is Fae.

Basically the wraith attacked Mythos. an ASHOR ship went there. they were over powered and the survivors are on the planet. Currently AOSHR with the knights help are trying to evacuate the people. while the LMB (@X3n0 Jake Creation.) Are also there and are currently cannon faughter.

I'm going to be introducing some people involved in side plots if you want to join in there.

Also if anyone wants to take a Story canon character ( A character from my own version of events) let me know I'll set you all up with someone.

Yukiko let out a breath as she walked forward. She acteivated a couple of bombs and teleported off of the ship She quickly placed transmitters on the civilians before teleporting away.. The ship the LMB were on blew up killing all of them.
WELP, that just killed off BOTH of my characters... along with a hundred or so NPC's, not counting the AOSHR and civilians, and by now Yukiko would be being held at gunpoint and kneeling on the ground, BTW LMB soldiers are NPC's, you guys can take control of some if you want.

I edited it. also Stop forcing the LMB to just show up and reek havoc this is expose to be a cool down period until the next battle.

as soon as they take this ship there will be a cool down period, Jake and Zillo will pop up here and there but other than that the LMB will be gathering it's forces for one final attack against the Wraith.

and the edit did not give any resolution to killing off my characters, can you just have the bombs malfunction or something? Because if you blow up the ship with bombs it gets the reactor, which blows up the ship, which kills my characters.