• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The wraith war disscussion.

In the year 2016 humanity discovered they weren't alone in the galaxy. The rebel faction of the quzacion race attacked earth. After a year war with the help of the non rebel quazacions Earth was able to push back the rebels.

The Human- Quzacion Alliance was formed in the year of 2018. Within twenty years humans advanced a hundred years in technology. In the process they eliminated war, and poverty. After many years other aliens that looked like humans but with minor differences as well as a couple of non humanoid aliens.

In the year 2038 AOSHR the Alliance of the Six Humanoid Races was formed. They believed that they entered a time of galactic peace. Until now.

In the year 2039 an alien race from the other side of the galaxy has declared war against AOSHR. The Watirogius or known by ASHOR as the Wraith Have advanced into AOSHR territory winning battle after battle. Can AOSHR win against this vastly superior force or will they tear themselves other apart.

Factions
AOSHR: A democratic alliance known for it's advances in technology and respect for all races. Their form of government is a senate with an elected member from each species race as well as the political head of the government the supreme councilor as elected by the senators.
Races involved in the alliance
Humans: I don't think I need to explain them.

Quzacions: From the planet Quzac. Once had many rulers but years of war broke fifty kingdoms that had dominion over Quzacion dwindled down to three either by bloodshed or marriage. Those being Merith, Equel, and Sezu. Though they were a war species they have reformed into a species that values love and technology. though they will stand up for what they belive in. They are able to manipulate energy allowing them to fly, and gives them longer dexterity in battles.

Vegans: from Vega. A proud warrior race. They value honor above all else. Like quzacions they are able to manipulate energy. Though they can't fly. They are ruled by a single man. Emperor Typhon. Their most distinguishing feature is their tails that that hold their energy. If they lose their tails they will become as weak as any other species. ( before anyone says anything yes they are based off of sayins)

Arieans from Aris. Known as being great debaters. They won't do anything unless they have probable cause for it. They have an independent military force known as the Royal guards that protect the planet from external and internal threats.

Solistians from Solist.: A peace loving species that does everything in their power to make sure everyone is happy. Though in times of need they will take arms to defend themselves and their allies.

Valkarins From Valhalla: Though seems like a respectable society. about ninety percent of the population is under the control of multiple crime orginizations. Though the enforcers do their best to try and clean up the planet they are still unable too. side note other than humans their the only humanoid species that can't manipulate energy

Almecians from Almec. They have human bodies with a head of a dog and claws of a bear. They live on the moon Almec which orbits around Aris. Though they look inferior technology wise they are smart and well adversed people. Their primary weapon is an energy blade that focuses on a persons energy patterns and creates a blade depending on the person.

Slerki from Obion: an alien race with grey skin. they have big eyes a long body with long fingers. most of the time they are bald. They are a species that make logical decisions. They've abandoned the need of blood shed centuries before the other races. considered the most technological advanced of the ASHOR races. Though they don't share their technology until they deem the race worthy of it.

Mythonians from the planet Mythos: A female controlled society where their men have just gained the ability to own land and join the military . They're species comes in multiple colors. They have cat like ears. They were the first victims of the wraith war losing over half of their population in the first hours of the war.

The Knight Order: A new organization created from a group of people in their early twenties. Their primary weapons are the Almecians Energy blades, and a t bolt .28 ( laser gun). They do what they can to protect the galaxy though since it is an organization they need money for multiple things. This results in them being seen as mercenaries leaving them very unlikeable at this point in history
Rankings

Grandmaster. The person in charge of the order Chosen by the Knights of the Round. They stay in their position until death or retiring

Knights of the round. The highest ranking anyone can get on their own. The Knights of the Round consist of thirteen knights each being considered worthy. They help the Grandmaster and participate in battles.
Paladins: The second highest rank. at this point in time they are allowed to take on Squires.

Knights: The lowest rank. These are people who have just been promoted from squires.

Squires: As soon as they pass everything needed they are personally taught by a Paladin, Knight of the round or a few special cases the Grandmaster.

Cadet: Those who join the order who must go threw five weeks of hell. Only a few will be able to get threw everything and come out as a squire.

The Wraith
A bipedial reptilian like species. They are war driven. They believe in honor above all and will never back away from a fight. They are under the control of Emperor Mallec. Their weapon of choice is the Echo stick. A snake like creature on their home planet. Once in their life times warriors must go to the snakes ponds and stick their hand into the waters. One of the snakes will go into their skin bonding them with a telepathic helper.

Rules
1. Fallow the rules as stated by Pokecharms
2. Be respectful
3. Multiple characters are allowed.
4. Have fun

Character Bio
Name
age ( Must be at least 18 )
Sex
Race
appearance
Alliance ( AOSHR, Knights, Wraith)

Last edited:
Name: Ulirae Dininath
age ( Must be at least 18 ): 27
Sex: female
Race: Mythonian
appearance: long curled white hair, blueish grey skin, sunset red eyes, dark greyish blue ears, slender build, wears a sleeveless black leotard, red shoulder baring crop top, silver tights, black skirt that reached mid though and silver knee high boots
Alliance ( AOSHR, Knights, Wraith): aoshr
Other: she's a diplomat
(Based her on my drow dnd character)

Name: Grell
age ( Must be at least 18 ): 32
Sex: male
Race: Almecian
appearance: thick brown hair with yellow eyes, strong build and tall(about 6'5), wears thick armour and carries a weapon almost everywhere he goes.
Alliance ( AOSHR, Knights, Wraith): aoshr

You could but here's the thing. the wraith are not evil they believe what they're doing it for either control or a formidable enemy. Think of them like the Klingons from star trek.

Believe me if this gets to the point where I'm able to introduce other villains. Since like Necros I've been working on this series since I was a fresh men in highschool. There will be some evil fuckers down the line.

Character Bio
Name: Liz Amphian
age ( Must be at least 18 ): 29
Sex: Male
Race: Wraith
appearance: wears battle armour similar to that of Mass Effect, Has a cloak covering his body to disguise himself
Alliance ( AOSHR, Knights, Wraith): AOSHR

Name: Christopher Morriland
age 21
sex male
species Quzacion Human hybrid
appearance: Light brown hair with emerald eyes. He wears a blue tunic with slacks. He very well built. he stands at 6'2.
Alliance: Knight
side note He's one of the founding members/ grandmaster of the knight order.

Name Captain Triston McNav
sex: Male
species: Human
Apperance: Short black hair with blue eyes. He wears the standard military uniform. He stands at 5'11
Alliance: ASHOR

Name: Shaltec tair
Sex Male
species: Wraith
appearance: It's dreadlocks are tied backwards in a neat fashion, He has cold white eyes , wears the coral like armor that all wraith wear.

I won't it's just how I made Triston. He's able to pick up on things. Plus they don't know who the wraith are yet. this is the first battle between the two sides. So you basically just outed Liz.

Well they are traveling from one point in space to another so it will have to take time. besides in a way their flushing out the characters.

Character Bio-
Name: John Queen
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Appearance: Tall, lean and muscular. Short, military styled hair. Dark blue eyes, and pale skin. 6'3'', weighing 213 lbs. Face is usually rather stoic, and expressionless, because of years of military training and combat. Will express an array of many emotions if he allows one to get close to him.
Alliance: AOSHR
(Yes, I know. My Character is literally Oliver Queen aka Arrow and John Shepard from Mass Effect mixed, but still. I'll try and be more original with him.)