• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nyan I don't understand your llama talk I'm a cat

Hrmmm things and what not. I think anyone would bite another person/thing if they got too close to the their face

?......... nyan?
Ummm I have no say on the matter of letting the llamas in, seeing as my leader said not to let them in.
Frowns and uses witchy powers to move llama out of room.
The boss said no for the moment.

It's a fight between FanceeLlama and Psycho Monkey. If you can't tell from the sprites. Anyways, Llama used be a Llama

MYYYEEEAAARRR!!!
*rainbow beams shoot out of the gem thingies on the gold thingy on torso*
THOU SHALL NEVER CONTROLLETH THY SUPREME LORD!
*turns into Rainbow Forme*

Last edited by a moderator:
LEFTUPRIGHTLEFTLEFTAABDOWNAAAAABAAALEFTRIGHTDOWNUPBABBBRIGHTRIGHTLEFTUPRIGHTLEFTLEFTAABDOWNAAAAABAAALEFTRIGHTDOWNUPBABBBRIGHTRIGHTLEFTUPRIGHTLEFTLEFTAABDOWNAAAAABAAALEFTRIGHTDOWNUPBABBBRIGHTRIGHTLEFTUPRIGHTLEFTLEFTAABDOWNAAAAABAAALEFTRIGHTDOWNUPBABBBRIGHTRIGHTLEFTUPRIGHTLEFTLEFTAABDOWNAAAAABAAALEFTRIGHTDOWNUPBABBBRIGHTRIGHTLEFTUPRIGHTLEFTLEFTAABDOWNAAAAABAAALEFTRIGHTDOWNUPBABBBRIGHTRIGHTLEFTUPRIGHTLEFTLEFTAABDOWNAAAAABAAALEFTRIGHTDOWNUPBABBBRIGHTRIGHTLEFTUPRIGHTLEFTLEFTAABDOWNAAAAABAAALEFTRIGHTDOWNUPBABBBRIGHTRIGHTLEFTUPRIGHTLEFTLEFTAABDOWNAAAAABAAALEFTRIGHTDOWNUPBABBBRIGHT!

AAAAAAAAgreed. DinovaRIGHTLEFTUP shall have his postDOWNRIGHTRIGHT in time, in timeBBBBBBBB...

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
If I'm around I will do it just as I did for Wild. If you look in the bottom corner of your post, you will see a small number. Yours @Sy Kage reads 944. Mine will say 946. @Dinova has claimed 982. Bare in mind that close to them are @ShinyZekrom009 who has 999 claimed and myself who has claimed 1000. There will be hell to pay if any of us three are denied what is rightfully ours.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
All yours Sy Kage! Welcome to the Organization >:D

And of course we'll get there, we've got a 9001 to fulfill! >:D

LORD ARCELLAM- WAIT, LORD HELIX IS WAITING FOR A RESPONSE IN ORDER TO CLAIM THY MIGHTY LORD'S NUMBER, 1616.

Troooooooooooooooooooooololololoooooooooooololollolooooooolololololooooooooool.

Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest.

*turns back to human form*

*stands on Sy's chest*
There, now you have to get me off your chest! <.>

*pumps fists*
Yay!
*steps off and starts doing something random on the other side of the room*

That is the third reason of my existence, to confuse all in my presence. (Most of the time)

Status
Not open for further replies.