• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The world tournament

The finale of the original League Tournament series.

Every few years trainers from all over the world compete in a tournament to decide who the best truly is. Those who compete in the tournament are put threw hard tasks to prove their able to compete with the best.

rules
1. fallow the rules as stated by pokecharms.
2. Be nice and respectful to each other.
3. No megas. Sorry but I don't want to take the risk of someone with an unauthorized mega.
4. no legendaries need I say more
5. Battle bond and Z moves are allowed.
6You are allowed a total of nine pokemon.
7. you can have multiple characters just make sure your able to maintain them.
character Bio
Name
age ( 18 and older.)
sex
appearance
Pokémon.

Here's mine.
Name Drew Leuric
age 24
sex Male
appearance: Short white hair. He stands at six two weighing 220 pounds. He wears a white T shirt with a green Jacket and blue jeans.
pokemon
female Shiny Gardivoir named Tess. She's Drew's ace and closest friend
. She's a troll who loves messing with his team mates

Male Gengar named Nightmare. A jokester yet very loyal member of Drew's team being the first to volunteer No matter what the mission might be.

Male Tyranitar named Levi, Though he is very bulky and looks like a dangerous he's a very loveable and friendly to those he cares about.

Male Lucario named Vageta, He's a quite loner of the team though he works well with others and will protect them.

Female Goodra name Nami She is a friendly member who always protects her team.

Female Primerina named Auqua. She's a spoiled brat who thinks of herself before others. Though she has a soft spot for Jr and Drew.

Male Emboar named bacon. He is considered one of Drew's strongest during his time in Unova.

Female Arcanine named Skye. She is considered very Loyal and respectable towards her partner.

Male Poliwrath named JR. The son of Drew's original partner.

@Retro Master @JohnsonAce @Cloudswift @Roanawesomeguy897

Last edited:
Name: Dirk Adams
Appearance: Black short hair, tan skin, black shirt covered by a green jacket,Yellow pants, height is 6ft and 7 inches.
Pokemon:Gengar,Blissy,Alolan Raichu,Smeargle,Grenija

Name:Nion Adams
Appearance:white short hair,pale skin,White shirt covered by a red jacket,blue pants,height is 7 ft 2 inches,
Pokemon: Snorlax,Machamp,Arcanine,Gyrados,Leafion, Dragonite

Facts:there twins that look exsactly the same but hate each others guts

Name: Lance Serre
sex: Male
appearance: Tall, black hair, black hoodie, Hazel eyes, blue shirt, Silver sneakers, black satchel.
Pokémon:

Partner: Gallade
Sex: Male
Ability: Steadfast
Moves: Close combat, Protect, Earthquake, Focus Blast.
Item Held: Scope Lens

Secondary: Steelix
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Iron Tail < Corkscrew Crash
, Automize, Dig, Gyro Ball.
Item Held: Steelium Z

Third: Absol
Sex: Female
Ability: Super Luck
Moves: Perish Song, Future Sight, Double team, Double team.
Item Held: Focus Sash

Fourth: Luxray
Ability: Rivalry
Moves: Electric terrain, rain dance, Thunder, Wild Charge.
Item held: White Herb

Fifth: Noivern
Ability: Infiltrator
Moves: Boomburst, Solarbeam, Fly, Dragon Pulse.
Item held: Zoom lens

Sixth: Aegislash
Ability: Stance Change
Moves: Sacred Sword, Swords Dance, Head smash, Hyper Beam

Substitutes/Back at the Lab
Scizor
Beedrill
Mimikyu
Haxorous
Alolan Sandslash

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Welp! Didn't see this coming! Time to wip out the final original plan for the Masqueraders! All the original members of the council of elements died or were arrested in battle and the Mask of Darkness, who was going to be the leader for 2 tournaments is defeated too. The mystery and secrecy about him by this point had been unmasked.
There were two of him-Grimsley and Nanu, both took up the role of being him. Nanu and Looker had a showdown during the Alola League Tournament when Looker found out about this secret.

Missing tournament plots (I had them in my head the whole time before we cancelled the original series):

Unova League Tournament-Grimsley is defeated as Mask of Darkness. Many Masks are arrested in the council

Kalos League Tournament: Ella goes rogue. She splits up with Patrick and they go their seperate ways. Ella has discovered by this point that Looker is only a foster father to her, not her real father. She goes and finds out that her real father is Lysandre. Ella becomes a scientist of Team Flare and essentially becomes the leader. Patrick and Looker search for her and stop her after a series of attacks, plotted out by the Masqueraders, under control of Special Agent Damian. A bunch of masks are arrested from the council. Ella destroys Team Flare after fighting a battle with Patrick-she became under the influence of the Masqueraders who controlled her with a special mask. Lysandre turns up and they defeat him too.

Alola League Tournament: Ella realises Lysandre isn't her father and starts going out with Patrick again. Ella finds out her real mother is Lusamine, who had been sleeping with multiple men, including Lysandre and, at one point, Looker. Ella tracks down Lusamine, who has already gone to Kanto by the time Ella works it all out. She finds Gladion and contacts Lille, who are now related to her. Patrick meanwhile also tries to trace the rest of his family. The two become friends with a man with good hopes for the world. This man goes far in the Alola League Tournament and turns out to be the son of Guzma with an Alolan Marowak. The man finds out his heritage and revives the dead Team Skull. He is soon stopped and a Masquerader plot involving him leads the group to assult yet another Masquerader base, arrested some of the leftover Masks from the Council.

By this final tournament, Patrick, Ella, Looker and the other trainers had defeated and confronted all 18 of the council of elements. The Masqueraders soon lost most of it's membership.

Alright those sound interesting enough
As for Drew
In Kalos James died killing Cade in the process. It hits Drew pretty hard but he learns to live with it. He officially leaves the IDF to fully continue his journey. He makes it to the Semi finals where he losses to either Patrick or Ella ( Your choice @JohnsonAce) who ends up winning the tournament.
In Alola Drew reconciles with his mom. He meets a very obsessive Poplio who joins his team imidiatly( This is prior to the events but she becomes an important team member). Poli's son also becomes a member of Drew's team. In the tournament after everything is said and done He makes it to the top four again losing to Riley ( Just barley though) who in turn losses to Chloe.

(I've never been in a Tournament RP before so this might help.)

Name: Sapphire Shiruba
Appearance: Short sapphire blue hair and eye colour, a white sleeveless blazer with a light blue shirt underneath, long white jeans and white short heels.
Pokémon:
Lucario (Aura) :Aura has been Sapphire's partner since the start of her journey and both have a strong bond with eachother.

Gardevoir(Gadian) :Loyal and trusting, Gadian acts as a guardian to Sapphire and very gentle to others.

Aggron(Carasse) :Carasse is very lazy and inactive most of the time, he barely cares for anything until a battle has started.

Glaceon(Winter) : Hatched from an egg, Winter was another close partner to Sapphire for most of her life. She is timid and cautious.

Houndoom(Cerberus) :Cerberus is energetic and playfull, never tires easily for almost anything and is very impatient.

Masquerain(Quin) :Quin is similar to any Masquerain except her wingspan is smaller and much more agile.

Alright those sound interesting enough
As for Drew
In Kalos James died killing Cade in the process. It hits Drew pretty hard but he learns to live with it. He officially leaves the IDF to fully continue his journey. He makes it to the Semi finals where he losses to either Patrick or Ella ( Your choice @JohnsonAce) who ends up winning the tournament.
In Alola Drew reconciles with his mom. He meets a very obsessive Poplio who joins his team imidiatly( This is prior to the events but she becomes an important team member). Poli's son also becomes a member of Drew's team. In the tournament after everything is said and done He makes it to the top four again losing to Riley ( Just barley though) who in turn losses to Chloe.
I think that Drew should lose to Ella. Ella is actually the more skilled battler. I think Ella should also win the Kalos League Tournament. Who would have won Unova and Alola?

The Alola finals was probably weird for Riley and Chloe, especially considering how long they've been together unless they've broken up. It would be even more worse having to face your ex in the finals.

I'll put my app later cuz I just got out of school.

Oh and Riley should win Unova.

The Alola finals was probably weird for Riley and Chloe, especially considering how long they've been together unless they've broken up. It would be even more worse having to face your ex in the finals.

I'll put my app later cuz I just got out of school.

Oh and Riley should win Unova.
True and no Riley already won two tournaments he doesn't need a third one under his belt. Maybe Aspen. Didn't @Cloudswift say white was her first pokemon game? seems fair.

Just realised what I said earlier and I didn't make it clear-Ella is a more skilled battler than Patrick, not Drew!
Well to be fair she did vest him in johto. Freaking crit.
And No Ronan, kalos and Alola never happened and unova was dropped before the tournament even started. prior to that Sinnoh was dropped for some reason same with Hoen, ( Not to mention the month long battle between aspen and Ella) Johto was locked because I was a dumbass back then and didn't read the rules properly. and Kanto happened.

HOLY SHIT!!! XD No offense how do you feel knowing you only finished kanto I meen Id be devastated but you know I'm just an asshole whos good at making rp charaters that will ruin your charaters dignity and not to mention my horrible jokes And my sick mind :'| XD

Name: Asra Mikaela Jones (AMJ)
Appearance: Long messy maroon hair, passive amber eyes, pale complexion and slim built. Wears a simple black shirt, umbreon hoodie, black shorts, red boots and red muffler. She also has red spectacles and a dark green Decidueye logo headphones.
Pokémon:
Shiny Greninja «Poseidon»
Lucario «Galahad»
Araquanid «Triton»
Umbreon «Riku»
Gardevoir «Lizbeth»
Decidueye «Chastiefol»

Name: Riley
Appearance: Brown hair and eyes. Wears a black leather jacket with a green hoodie attached too it. Wears a black t-shirt underneath. Black jeans and red and white shoes.

Pokemon:
Greninja
Aegislash
Tyranitar
Excadrill
Bisharp
Gallade

Substitutes:
Manectric
Talonflame
Rotom-Wash

Last edited:
This is the original series. It's in an alternate reality basically which means it's not connected to the other series we're doing. As for this timeline, the characters have been to every region already.

Lex pretty much is still the C.E.O of Dex industries. He is currently a major founder of the world tournament this year. He'll be more involved in this RP.

As for Daniel. His army was destroyed. After Drew defeated him he was left with one hand and a scared face.
Though he will be in this.

Last edited:
Do to his helpfulness he was pardoned from his crimes. He restarted the Red Scarf Foundation the correct way and is currently helping people that were affected by the Red Scarves attacks.

Name: Jake Ross
Apperance: Sliver hair, Yellow Eyes, Pale-ish Skin, Black Pants, White Shirt, Thin Black jacket, and A Black fedora with a White Feather On it.
Pokemon:
Aegislash (Shiny)
Delphox (Shiny)
Florges (Flower Color: White)
Chandelure
Slowking
Vivillon
Dustox
Volcarona
Gardevoir

(K, I hope thats Good enough)

Hey @Jagson, please don't get mad at @Eclipse125 . She is just a newcomer so you can't say that she did it on purpose. I'm only here to help her since I remember I did the same mistake before. Also Eclipse, please read the rules before doing anything in the Roleplay category.

Name: Connor Ashworth (Real Name Patrick O'Brien-Both Patrick and Ella had to change their names to hide from the Masqueraders on their travels)
sex: Male
appearance: Short Brown hair. Wears a dark green shirt and sometimes a jacket/hoodie to accompany it. Blue eyes
Pokemon: (I deleted Patrick's original trainer card and I can't find any references to any of the pokemon he used in the original Johto League Tournament)

Big Vine the Venusaur

Webby the Galvantula

Ginji the Greninja

Blade the Aegislash

Lazy the Snorlax

Chomp the Garchomp

Final Team is subject to change.

Name: Natasha Harton (Real Name Ella Azoras/unknown last name)
Appearance: Normally, she has long blonde hair, that is often tied into a bun. During her time with Patrick, she had to conceal her indentity, like him. To do this, she dyed her hair black and cut it short. She then went to Alola and other tropical island resorts and became more tanned in skin colour. However, because the Masqueraders no longer exist, she dyed her hair back to blonde and her hair is now shorter than before she took on the alias. She looks like a tanned version of her original self.
Pokemon:

Mystic the Weavile

Miss the Mismagius

Glitter the Slyveon

Lady the Gardevoir

Flare the Blaziken

Siren the Millotic

Her substitutes include a Delphox, a Chandelure and a Primarina (nicknamed Melody). There are a lot of pokemon I do want her to use at some point.

I was having a look at the old rps to get teams and stuff up. So many wierd and funny memories! @Iblockya: Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish.

@JohnsonAce accepted
@Lucas Inazumai I wasn't mad at her. I just did what I always do when random person posts on the thread. Trust me when I try and tell people not to double post or post things in the wrong thread or just try and be helpful then the moderators come in and accuse me of mini moding. though it wasn't my intention.