• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The world: RP discussion

Shall we ad another clan and what should it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry I came so late, I didn't check the forums and get any notifications so I will do that more often. Anyway, since my name was mentioned in the first post, I'm joining this RP (P.S. Since everyone is making 2 characters, I'm doing the same)

Name: George
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Appearance: Black hair, peach skin, green sweater, blue t-shirt underneath, navy blue jeans, black sneakers.
Personality: Friendly, but can get a little serious and stubborn at times. He wants to be around people most of the time. He is trustworthy and loyal as well.
Likes: Food, friends/people, sports, traveling, and reading.
Dislikes: being alone, darkness, enclosed spaces.
Family: Martha and Henry (Mom and Dad)
Crush?: N/A
Mate?: N/A
Other?: George's uncle, Tom, gave him a souvenir from Paris, that is a pair of headphones that has the Eiffel Tower on it, and George weras it most of the time.

Name: Ryker
Species: Wolf
Clan, rouge, or docile species: Clan
Clan: Wolfpack
Appearance: Gray-blueish+white fur, kind of like a husky, medium ears, and blue crystal eyes.
Personality: He is a kind, and cheerful person. But when the Alpha or Beta wolves are threatened, he gets serious and is always ready to attack. He is very loyal to the Alpha and Beta wolves, and he respects them in every way.
Dislikes: Boring things, and harmful animals.
Family: Desceased
Crush?: N/A
Other?: Once Ryker's parents died from hunters who killed them, he never really trusted humans. So to avenge them, he joined the Wolfpack.

D

Deleted member 227971

Yeah lol.
Things are getting tense for Scarface and Alani XD (Scarface is NPC by the way im just controlling him RN)

So, my plan is that Moon will come and beg the Artemis to help him take back his clan, and in reward, he will offer Artemis the lake back. Several cats will die in the fight, and several of the older cats will defect to Moon’s side due to the lack of food Adder’s Thorn gave them. Adder’s Thorn will be killed or captured and the clan will be freed. Once the clan is freed, Moon will be made leader again, but this time, he will be better, because he will undergo character development during his stay with the dragons, who basically teach him to be a better leader. He will then have the clan leave the lake for Artemis and probably migrate towards where the wolves are.

How does that sound to you, @WishLostWithTheStars?

D

Deleted member 227971

New char because why not lol

Name: Thistleleaf
Species: Cat
Clan: Cat
Appearance: Silver tabby she with cream/ ginger patches
Personality: Stubborn, loyal, quick, witty
Dislikes: small spaces
Family: no
Crush?: Moon
Mate?: No
Other?: i will upload a pic soon of my ref for Thistleleaf

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Morana Young
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human
Clan: Wolfclan
Appearance: ginger, green eyes, freckles, short, skinny, caucasian. She wears a tartan crop top, short shorts, a wolf tail and ears.
Personality: Loyal, Caring and protective of her adopted siblings.
Dislikes: cruelty, veg
Family: Adoptive Sister (Silver) Adoptive Brother (Bronze)
Crush?: No-one yet
Other?: N/A

@Red Gallade Waiting on you! I was planning that we could go to Cat Clan and talk to some of them, aka pokèboy and whoever else that has cats and sorry not trying to rush or anything, just reminding you :3