• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The world is ending....

I would go into a Best Buy and start smashing all the electronics, saving some things for myself. Then I would lock myself in the closet and start figuring out how to repent and make it to heaven.

If the world was ending... Hm.

Technically, I don't really like to think of my own mortality as being something that is coming in the near future- although in a way, each of our worlds is always ending, just at a slow progression.

All seriousness aside, if I only had a short amount of time and knew that there was no escape, I'd hang with my friends and watch society collapse. We'd laugh at all the panicky people running in the streets, putting duct tape on their windows and the like... If we were to see anyone get hurt, we'd probably help heal them.

And then, when it all came to an end, I'd know that I at least tried to show some civility in a time of ultimate despair. I'd get to the top of a tall building, and my last moments would be the fall.

If the world were about to destroy it would probably be partially my fault in some way so I wouldn't panic. With my luck the world would end because I tripped my clumsy friend or pushed him and he fell on some blow up the world button or wake up some evil demon. Honestly if that's not how the world ends than I'd be pretty calm and just sit and watch while everyone in the world falls into chaos.

Er...some of those posts up there better be sarcasm.

Well, logically, I would never be able to get off our dear old planet in time.
I would, without a second thought, go to the barn and ride/groom/graze my horses until this world finally fades away~

If I'm going to go down, I might as well go down riding.

Well first, I'd start crying. I mean, I'm about to DIE along with the entire Earth! It's definitely gonna be depressing! Second, I'd confess my love to that girl at school who I've had countless opportunities to say that I love them but never used them. Third, I'd spend my last moments with her and my family.

I might have posted already, but it's been a while so...

Just saying how much you love her isn't enough. For starters, if I had that sort of special someone, I would sweep her/him off her/it's feet and start making out on a table, whether she/they like it or not. Wow, did I make sense/intelligence there.

Next, comes the cake stripper. What I mean is there was once a plan to have someone burst out of a cake and start stripping for our principal's birthday but the problem of the giant cake was a problem. But before the end of the world, I want to carry that plan out for something.

Finally, strangling people randomly by stuffing carrots down their throats. Yes, a moral lesson to citizens of America, the World, and some tiny island in the Pacific. Eat Your Vegetables. Then regurgitate them and help yourself to a big slice of pie

Though what I didn't understand in the movie The Knowing is when the world was about to end they sent out the army to control the people. Like WTF! Nobody cares they should've been with their family not like saying "Calm down people, it's only the last day of the world, an- HEY YOU! YEA YOU! NO STEALING STUFF FROM THAT OLD MAN!"

Anyways if it is a zombie apocalypse, I've been practicing for that, if it was a meteor. Well... what can I say sucks. In 2012 they said that the Mayan calendar stopped, they say the worlds going to end I say, they were tired of continuing it for so long. Also in a video they say that we will evolve? What i think is that dolphins are mind controlling us.

Spend time with my family most likely. I know it's cheesy, but if I've so far whittled my existence down on arguing with the education system (they don't like it when you do that, you don't get to go to Uni) and wish not to waste much more time. I'd really rather not waste time with the pathetic masses that pass for the population these days (ie Chavs).
[quote author=Monsoon link=topic=5790.msg121729#msg121729 date=1255808504]
thing thats funny is if the world DOESNT end while your doing all your stuff, your screwed.
[/quote]
Unless you're doing things like Tatile mentioned and just spending quality time with those you love. I don't think I'd regret that if the world didn't actually end.

if the world was ending, I would get in a jet and proceed on bombing the crap out of random places, and the best part of the plan is, I can get on the base that has said jets.

well for starters i would lose a 9-letter word starting with a V...:p

(saying i had a day) then i would do everything i have never done before, sky dive, all that good stuff, then i wold go and steal every last Pokemon game and game system, then if its a earth-made apocalypse (zombies, nuclear war fare) i would get into space with my friends pets and family by any means possible, and if it was like a supernova, i'd get us all down in a thick, deep bomb-shelter like thing and pray and cry myself to sleep, with my friends, family, pets, God, and my 493 best friends to bear with me on through, either to the next day or the next life.

I'd panic for about 5 minutes. After a while I'd realize I could do anything. I'd buy some Pot, get high, potentially rape/kill someone (hoping its not a guy I rape), Rob all the toy stores in the area taking only the fun toys. Finally I'd play with the toys watching the chaos and the world end while thinking "by which means is the world ending; I hope its because of something cool like giygas from Earthbound, Dragon from Mother 3 (Earthbound 2.) or maybe even LAVOS"