1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed The world care center

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Trick the zorua, Jul 8, 2017.

1. In this rp, you play as Pokemon who either works at the care center or gets dropped off. I would prefer players who have some experience role playing. The rules are:

1. No swearing
    2. Keep romance to a little
    3. At least on paragraph per post.
    4. Two characters are allowed.

Form (filled out for me)

Name: hope
    Species: steenee
    Personality: Hope is extremely friendly and cares deeply for it's friends. She can sometimes be stern, but tries to stay away from it.
    History ( if dropped off):.
    Other: she has a scar on her eye from when she was young, but little is known about it. Some say she is blind in that eye.

Name: Crystal
    Species: eevee
    Personality: Crystal is very young, so she is scared of everything. She is very shy and stays away from most Pokemon. If you want to earn her trust, you have to prove that you are not a threat.
    History: Crystal was born a runt, smaller than a normal one. She never fit in, so her mother dumped her in an alley. A trainer found her and dropped her off at the care center.
    Other: she is a shiny.

#1 Trick the zorua, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2017
    Gpig5 likes this.
  2. Name: Bon
    Species: Riolu
    Personality: He is a rather gentle and friendly character. He likes to look out for others since he feels like that's how he would like to be treated. He also loves to play with other Pokemon. However, he has PTSD from his quite traumatic past.
    History: Bon was a victim of some extremely violent and harsh abuse from his old trainer, for around a year. He has rather damaged arms and hands from the abuse. Fortunately, Pokemon Protective Service saved Bon from the sick trainer and is now being put into the Care Center until he finds a new trainer.
    Other: He has bandages around his wrists, which have a faint red stain on them and he always has his small pouch with him, which holds some of his possessions.

3. Well, this should be interesting, I've always wanted to roleplay as a Pokémon in a care center. (Be aware that some parts about him are rather violent, so don't say that I didn't warn you!)

Name:
    His name is Caius.
    Species: He is an Axew.
    Personality: Caius is rather hostile towards others, as his preference for longed solitude often drives him to be an outcast in the group. His arrogance leads him to usually caring only for himself, as he usually plays with only himself by using his crafts. He seems to only like being with only a certain someone, since she takes care of him to the point where it would be considered as pampering.
    History: Caius endured a harsh relationship with his former trainer that deteriorated throughout the years, as his trainer almost left him days before his first birthday. His aggression gradually escalated to the point where he held his trainer at knifepoint with a kitchen knife just because he could not talk to himself. He allegedly almost stabbed his father and ran away into an alleyway after hiding the weapon, where a police officer found him and took him over to the care center in hopes of having his anarchic manners tamed. Oddly enough, the lead pipe he found in the alley was not confiscated because the officer was fearful of what would happen if she tried to.
    Other: He carries around a lead pipe with pale, crimson red stains on the top, slightly bent area. The bottom part is sharpened like a shiv by using his previous tusks that fell earlier in his life, as the pipe can be detached to have two separate halves that can be used for various purposes; such as scaling up slippery surfaces or using it for its intended purpose.

4. Both accepted. The rp will be up soon.

5. Well, if the roleplay is going to be created tommorow or in a few days, then I'll have a few NPCs here and there to spruce things up since there might not be a lot of us at the moment. (NOTE: In case if anyone needs a refresher, NPCs are characters that are minor/extras, as they can often times be controlled by anyone; so long as they aren't being controlled by someone else at the moment.)

I will also be inputting the information of my other main character of usage to fill my two character limit, as this is going to be one of the nurses there that is Axew's main caretaker. (No one else usually has that job on him because he cannot get along with them at all or just barely to gdt a silver of friendship that makes at least the minute go by...)

6. SageNeb

SageNeb Previously 5DigitNeb

Name: Kinsedious
    Species: Cyndaquil
    Personality: Kinsedious is usually shy and only talks when other people talk to him. He likes the idea of making friends but was always to shy to have any. However, when other Pokemon are attacked Kinsedious quickly comes to the scene and tries to defend the attacked Pokemon. When the other Pokemon try to thank him he usually tries to ignore them so he doesn't blush.
    History: When Kinsedious hatched from his egg he was alone and his parents were unknown. For weeks he was crying because he had nobody to care for him. Luckily, he was born inside of a forest and had many other Pokemon to care for him. Until he was one year old he wasn't shy and was rather friendly. Then, on his first birthday, poachers came and attacked the forest and got many Pokemon. Eventually, the police stopped them and Kinsedious was saved. He was given his name by the police, and he didn't mind it. His fear of humans got too strong and he fled from the police, he came to his former home and got hurt by hostile Pokemon. His former caretaker saved him but died shortly after Kinsedious's third birthday. The same fiasco happened from when he was born except this time he took care of himself.
    Other: Kinsedious wears an orange bandanna under his mouth as a gift from his caretaker for his third birthday. He was taught how to write after a year of being taken care of and wrote his name on a piece of paper. Since then, the other caretakers and Pokemon called him that. He dreams of becoming a powerful Typhlosion and taking care of all the Pokemon himself.

7. The rp has to be canceled. Something has come up and I won't be on enough to post. For all who I have accepted, I am truly sorry.

8. It's okay, things happen so I understand.

By the way, you should set this thread to Private/Closed so we don't have anyone else coming since this RP is canceled now.