• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Wondrous Weed-Pit (Requests are OPEN)

Woosh~ Lineless Magneton~ I've always liked those little magnets after the anime episode where Ash fought against a shiny one in Johto. And I agree that Magnezone is ugly. And this magnet of DOOM is so well done~ Keep it up~

That lineless looks great, it makes Magneton looks great ~* ( I highly agree magnezone looks horrible).

persipom.gif
<--- I almost forgot to comment on this awesome thing :3. I like how you sort of made it 50/50 part fusion and that end result looks great! It's such a cool idea!
Keep it up :3

Shaymin ~*

ohmygoshwhaaaaat
Your lineless Magneton looks utterly secksy ♥ it's nice and pretty and shiny and uwaaahhh it's just beautiful <33
(Tunmaster pssshhhhfgbghnbgnngh o:<)

Your FakeMon are neeeennn ♥ I really like the fire pne and even before Gen V I loved Ghost/Fire so nyerrrghh <33 The only thing I could ever possibly say would be that as far as Pokeymanz go the fire looks a little too ... I dunno, fiery? Realistic? But whatever, it looks cool that way ♥

And the other ones are love also :> I meant to comment before but y'know I'm the bee's knees at procrastinating ♥

Can't wait to see mooaarrrr :'D

; 3;

Magneton in lineless is haxing. The convergence of the colours makes it look like some, much more complicated sprite. A commendable 5/5 ^^.

Thanks for the overwhelmingly awesome feedback guys! I was really satisfied with dem Magnetonz myself, but I never thought it'd get comments this positive! ^^

Anyways, as you all know, I love my wifey. And my wifey does a lot of art for me, which is met by mixed feelings from me. On one hand, it's great to see those piccus, and it makes me feel really special (and wifey is totally an awesome artist. Come to think of it, why are you in this thread at all? Go to her art thread instead!) On the other hand, it makes me sad because I can't repay her since our scanner is borked :<

Earlier this week though, I asked her what her favorite gen V Pokémon were. She told me, not knowing what was in store >:3

linelesschandelure.gif
linelesswhimsicott.gif
linelesstepig.gif
linelessscraggy-1.gif

So, linelessessinessess of Kasumi's favorite Unova Pokés! \^^/ My favorite of those is Scraggy, I like the way the shadow came out around the eye, and the folds in the... Uh, skin, were really fun to make ^^ The worst one is Chandelure. It's not bad, I guess, but you can't really see it's lineless :X It was also the fastest sprite I've ever made xD

So, these were my little gifts to wifey. Hope you get your intorwebz back up soon! ^^

~Weeds

Weeds said:
our scanner is borked :<

'Tis a sad thing, when your scanner is borked v.v
(jk, ilu hubby ;D♥)

My initial reaction to the above was a little like, "Oooh! Chandelure♥! I love Chandelure! I wonder if hubby will let me put it in my sig?"
But then I kept looking at I was like, "Whimsicott♥♥! Uwaa! It's so cute as a lineless!"
And then it dawned on me like, "WAIT A SECOND HERE."

And so the squees begaaaaan~
iloveyouplz.gif

* ///// 3 ///// *
Hubby you are too kiiiiiiiiind~!! ♥♥♥♥ :'//D
I love them all! Neh, they are totally fantastic and you made them lineless too hnnngsdfgghjkl♥!!
I can't believe you went through so much trouble for me ^^

And drawing you stuff- drawing any of you lovely people on 'Charms stuff- is really fun and I love it! ^^
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOOOOU so mcuh, lovely hubby! :'D

Kasu-nyaaaaaaaan♥♥♥♥♥

Yaay wifey likes her presents! \^^/ No need to be so overly thankful though, linelessessinessessess are pretty quick to make I was just going for the lazy way out.

No but srsbns, I couldn't really think of anything involving all of those except for lineless. A fusion of Chandelure, Whimsicott, Tepig and Scraggy? I'd rather not O.o;

It's kinda ironic though that you'd want Chandelure in your sig, seeing as it came out worst imo xDIt's your choice of course, they are yours after all ^^

On a more general note, I think I'll take a pause of undefined length from both the Foral and Hoenn E4 projects for now. I have started ob the next installment in both of these series, but it's just moving along really slowly, especially in the case of Foral. I'll complete Drake first though, since it's been a longer time since I updated that series.

~Weeds

I should really start doing some more sprites ^^;

Anyway, double post since it's been a while, and I've got new materiahls! I was thinking about the sprite of Jake I made before, and I wasn't very satisfied with it. So I decided to make a new one instead. In this one he's a bit older, maybe early twenties? (But you still can't see the beard cos his arm's in the way ;3;)

newjake.gif

I like this one quite a lot, tbh :3 I was originally gonna make a male trainer for Foral, but the hair just ended up looking goofy, so I made this instead. He has the same boring clothes as in the last one, but I might update that with winter clothing or something later on ^^

jaketeamshot1.gif

I also decided to make a team shot for Jake and his Pokés. While none of these (with the exception of one) have actually been seen in an RP/fic, they all have personalities and profiles that I thought up and stuffles, so Imma share those with you now.

ALSO Jake hasn't been to Unova. Just sayin.

Verin is the Zangoose, and Jake's first Pokémon. She has a slight discoloration, her fur is white and orange rather than the usual white and red. At a surprisingly young age, Verin was expelled from her own pack. She ventured off towards Rustboro, where Jake's uncle found her. He captured her, and gave her to his nephew for his tenth birthday. Kanto was very different from Hoenn, a problem that many trainers had had before Jake, but Verin took an instant liking to snow, which she had never seen in her life before. Jake and Verin are very alike personality-wise, both being pretty goofy and carefree, but able to serious up when the situation demands it.

Jake's Marowak, Jeremiah, was given to him as a Cubone when he was fifteen. Jake received Jeremiah after being tricked into joining Team Rocket in Vermillion. Jeremiah was bred by Team Rocket for battling purposes, and thus has quite the amount of egg moves, some of which neither Jeremiah nor Jake now about yet. He evolved into a Marowak while training for Roxanne's gym in Hoenn. During his rigorous training with Team Rocket, the only thing Jeremiah had was his pride, which is still the main trait of his personality. Jeremiah prefers to stay away from the rest of the gang. In battle he is fierce, and will do anything not to fail his trainer.

Sparxx did not originally belong to Jake, but to his friend Joseph. Joseph received Sparxx as a Shinx at the same time and in the same way as Jake received Jeremiah. Joseph, however, was shot as the two of them tried to escape from Team Rocket, and the boy asked Jake to take care of Sparxx for him. At first Sparxx was as good as dead, mourning over his fallen trainer. Jake, however, knew that Sparxx was still very young, so he gave a large part of his time to the young Shinx. Sparxx evolved out of pure will and maturity, rather than battling experience. Sparxx is a very jolly Pokémon as a Luxio, leaving his former trainer in the past.

Jake and the gang encountered Valerie during one of their trips to the desert on route 111 in Hoenn. She was a Vibrava when they met her, a very curious one at that. She snuck into their camp one night, and joined them without a fuss. She proved to be quite the potent battler, however, and Jake battled with her until she reached evolution. At some point, Valerie caught a bad disease and had to be treated at a Pokémon Center for over a week. She did make it out alive, but she was absolutely exhausted, and was ordered to rest for a month. Jake dropped her off at the Day Care on Route 117. When he came back four weeks later, she had had an egg. At the time nobody thought about it more than that, but as it turned out, Valerie had been abused by the other Pokémon in the Day Care, and she had not willingly mated. Still, she guards her daughter, Carin, now a Vibrava, with a mother's fierce attitude. She has a romantic relationship with Darrel.

Darrel is Jake's Scizor. Jake found him near Canalave City in Sinnoh. Darrel is a gentleman, which is most likely why his previous trainer abandoned him. He's polite and kind, but not as proud as Jeremiah. He acts like a father figure for most of the team, and can also be a fierce battler. He has a romantic relationship with Valerie, although he is very careful about it, as he knows about her unhappy past with males of the same egg group. He sees himself as a stepfather for Carin, who has a cautious eye on him. Darrel will always be there to help out the team, no matter what.

Jango is a complete weirdo. His mood can change from one extreme to another within hours. In the morning he can be polite and open like Darrel, meditating around lunch, and go so wacky around dinner that not even Jake or Verin think it's funny. Some people think he's just a lunatic, but the truth couldn't be further away. Jango shares the ability of a few other Psychic-types, namely telepathy, and those who've spoken to him know that his mind is very complex and that he is actually very wise. He was found around Mt. Coronet, annoying a group of travelers.

Jake also has a bunch of other Pokés that he keeps on the PC (most notably Carin, who's been mentioned twice but is not on his team)

Oh, and requests are still open, if you want them ^^

AIGHT GUYS double post for new materiahls.

TheGreatNinjaYuffie.gif

"I'm the great ninja Yuffie!" ~Yuffie Kisagi, Kingdom Hearts​

So, I just felt like making a Yuffie sprite ^^ It came out pretty good, but I was expecting a little better, tbh :/ Some small details were left out, stuff that annoys me but won't be noticed by most people ^^;

Requests are up, so ask for 'em if you want 'em ^^

~Weeds

OMG!! Your Yuffie is amazing!! I was gonna make a Yuffie sprite, but I don't think I could do any better than this.

Why thank you! I must reveal a little secret though, I did get the inspiration for it from your sprite thread ^^; I think you should try to make that sprite anyway, it could be interesting to compare the two :)

YuffieYuffieYuffieYuffie♥!

Uwaa~ You've made her look like the real thing, Weeds!! :'D
That's fantastic! Amazing even! I haven't et met her in Kingdom Hearts, but I have in KH2 and I ahve to say, I don't think Sqaure could've done a better job themselves ^^

Keep on spriteyspritespriting~♥

Kasunyaaaaan xxx

OMG WHAT IS THIS AXEL IS UPDATING HIS SPRITE THREAD?! O:

Yes, I know this little child of mine has been very ignored recently. But bear with me, I do still make sprites occasionally >>;

lampowrigus.gif

Aight ye. So this is Lamoogus. I decided to grab two random pokés and mash them together. Cofagrigus was added later for the hands. I'm kinda indifferent to it, it's pretty lolzy I guess.

Anyway, remember that requests are still up, and TBH I think I might need that little boost of enthusiasm from one or two requests, so they'd be greatly appreciated, actually ^^;

I have not given this baby of mine enough love >>;

Aaanyway, I wanna let you guys know I'm still kickin' over here, only not as much as usual ^^;

linelesssimisage-1.png

OMG IT'S BRUCE CAMPBELL!!!1!!

No, it's just Simisage, but he does have quite the impressive chin o.o;

Weeds said:
I have not given this baby of mine enough love >>;

Aaanyway, I wanna let you guys know I'm still kickin' over here, only not as much as usual ^^;

linelesssimisage-1.png

OMG IT'S BRUCE CAMPBELL!!!1!!

No, it's just Simisage, but he does have quite the impressive chin o.o;

Uh huh. Good.

Very good. I'm impressed.

I especially like the Bruce Campbell reference, lol.

It's nice to see some more work from you, Weeds ^^

I like the Bruce Campbell Simisage lineless. It looks even more smug then the original sprite. I love the Lamoogus, too- it looks like some sort of Native American PokeMon. The Yuffie and Jake sprites are very good, including the teamshots. You're so good with team shots xD

Any idea on when you will be continueing your own region's PokeMon? Not to be pushy, but we did love those- And still do.

Thanks you guys! ^^ I didn't know anyone other than Kasumi missed those Fakemon o.o; I'll try and get back into it, but these last forms are proving to be very hard to make. So much more skill is required >>; Same goes for the Drake sprite (dat hat O.o). I'll try and get them together though, but don't expect too much ^^;

Weeds said:
Thanks you guys! ^^ I didn't know anyone other than Kasumi missed those Fakemon o.o;

'Charms wants big Squiffies D;
Nehe, aside that, i love your Lineless Simisage<3!

I have to say, he was never my favourite out of the trio, but now he's a very exceptional competitor :'D

Keep spriting!
Love Kasu-nyan xxx

I... Suck at reaching goals I set for myself >>; Oh well.

ganonboar.gif

I call him Ganonboar. Fear him. A job for Linkachu?

O:
My my, that is something. At least you can scratch well, compared to my ones which are </3
Anyway, I rather like it~
I'd be happy to see more here any day c:

Thanks Indie! I wasn't too happy with it myself, but I try, I try xD Also, i am going to go Tun mode from now on, centering my posts and that :3 Tun mode doesn't mean I go awesome, sadly >>;

MagbyEmber.gif

Magby used Ember! >_< He tries so hard :'3

ZED-1.gif

A little gift for one of the YouTube Pokémon Wi-Fi Battlers I'm subscribed to. If you can't tell, his hair is awesome :>​

Aaahhh Weeeeeeddsss I'm too lazy to post about everything here so I'm basing this on your latest post but ANYWAY.

you speak too highly of me.
I get that I am super ghetto and stuff I love you and all but you must remember that you are crazyawesome too o:<

thatmagbyissocute. Seriouslyyy~ I've never really liked Magby or it's evolutions tooooo much, but he is just so cute with his Ember attack. Teehee.

Dat mass. ... of hair. That there Altaria be looking purrdy snazzy. Also I just noticed the Pokeball clutched in its foot that looks so cute and aahhnneen ♥

I promise to post here more often; I promise!

I'm surprised I haven't noticed this thread yet... That Afro-Altaria is just plain awsomesauce. Seriously, it's the coolest bird ever, and you made it cooler by adding a big freakin' afro! :D

mystericroakk.png
?? : Right. Weeds is away for now. He's too ashamed to show himself. Hmpf, he should be. That's why I'm taking control of this sprite thread for now. My name's Lara. I'll make sure Weeds gets his ass to work on some new sprites.

Servados.png

Project Code: PFP-006.a
Specimen Name: Servados
Type: Grass/Bug
Height at Awakening: 0.95m
Weight at Awakening: 22.3kg
Physical Condition at Awakening: Healthy, skin pigments mutated
Mental Conditioin at Awakening: Aggressive
Creation Time: 608 hours, 32.56 minutes
Current State: Deceased

Head professor's notes: We ran into problems right at the creation phaze. The Snivarak we created before refused to evolve. All we have is theories, but our most probable one suggests that the fusion process deactivates the evolution gene of the subject. Instead, we had to use the Ditto-method to create this particular specimen. This method has been proven to be unstable in the past, and during the third week, the subject looked as if it would not be able to finish the process. After doubling the dose of nutrition, however, the subject's readings returned to normal.

Upon awakening, the specimen turned ferociuosly aggressive. The only reading we managed to get before it broke free of the medical equipment was its alarmingly high adrenaline level. Our security unit managed to stop it with Psychic long enough for us to give it a large dose of Tonine. The subject's readings returned to normal. Servados seemed to be in good physical condition, except for the curious pigment mutation. We are not certain if it is due to the Ditto method, or some other reason.

After a few weeks Servados developed a strong allergy to the food we gave it. It had not shown any signs of such an allergy before, and it was powerful enough to cause Servados throat to swell to an extent where it couldn't breathe. It died of suffocation less than a minute later.

We have decided not to use the Ditto method in the future. The method is too unstable, and more expensive than the normal method. In our upcoming projects, we will try to devise a method of fusion that does not disable the evolution gene.

~***~​

Right, so this is a little project of mine. Well, not really a project, all of my future fusemon will fall into this category. The entire thing was inspired by FUSE Corp. on deviantArt, but since they don't accept sprites unless at least 75% of the sprite is scratched, I had to do that here.

I have a bit of explanation to do here. The idea is the same as FUSE Corp. It's a company that conducts research in the field of Pokémon fusion. Unlike FUSE Corp., they don't sell their subjects. I think my version might be a branch of Team Rocket's R&D section. In the notes I mentioned the Ditto method. This method involves knocking a Ditto into a coma, and then altering its genes to match the genes of the specimens you want to fuse. It's a hard process, because Ditto's DNA is so unstable. This makes it harder and more expensive to use, but in return it's the only way to obtain fusions of Pokémon above the first evolution (as of now).

The other method used involves eggs. It's similar to the Ditto method, but instead of altering Ditto's genes, you inject genes of the Pokémon you want fused. The mentioned Snivarak was created that way, a Snivy egg was injected with Spinarak genes. This method is cheaper and safer, but takes longer. Tonine is a made-up Pokémon-tranquilizing substance.

Weeds, that looks so good. That has to be one of your most magnificent creations so far, and 75% scratched? Amazing. Is it just me, though, or are the pixels cut off at the bottom? :x

This looks like a fun project. Hey, it would make for a nice fanfiction. I can't wait to see some more stuff, keep it up ^^

Oh, you misunderstand me. This one's not 75% scratched, I meant that I can't submit it to the group because it isn't. That's why I had to create my own "mini-FUSE" project here on 'Charms ^^; Here's a link to the dA group, check it out. These guys are amazing! ^^

Yes, now that you mention it, they are. It's because of Photobucket's transparency tool. It sucks. A bunch of random pixels disappeared as well. You won't see it here, but zoomed in and compared to the original, non-transparent one, you will :X (I've had to use Photobucket ever since my Gimp refused to open... Re-downloading it soon though.)

As for the fanfic... Well, FUSE Corp. inspired me to rethink an old, abandoned project I once thought of. It's not completely similar, but somewhat. I'll get onto that as soon as I finish my currently running fic ;)

nincablu.gif

I'm sorry to inform you guys that the Fuse company thingy was a fad ^^; I cannot be arsed to write such an extensive profile on every fusion I do, therefore I'm going back to the old style. I might throw out a few Fuse company thingies, but it won't be all of them. Sorry again ^^;

Well, this lil' Nincablu is pretty cool, if I may say so myself. It was quite scratched, though I dare not estimate the exact amount. I really like it though, seeing as it was at least somewhat original.

Right you guys. Something quite big is coming up. I don't wanna give too many details, but you can expect a hint quite soon (estimation: between today and next Wednesday). In the meantime, enjoy this little fella.

bloodyred.gif

He is quite creepy, is he not? O.O;

...Oh my god it's an evil Solosis. So much ♥.

Is this the sprite that was laying around you told me about? I'm guessing either your scientists gene-spliced and combined a Solosis and a Haunter, or there's an evil version of PokeRus. Or something similar.

Can't wait to hear about the new thing you've got planned ^^

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
You updated! Mysterious silhouette and stuuuuuffs hnnnnng!
It's so cool-lookin' o:

I'm squirming in anticipation! Eeeee!
Can't wait to find out, Weeds!
:'D

Amzazazashaaaaaaaaa xxx

3 Words: REALLY GOOD JOB.

I think they are great!

I have a request. Can I get a fusemon of Gengar and Ghastly if possible? Thanks.

Sorry Conf1n3d, forgot about your request. I will do it eventually though, do not fret ^^;

I don't have any new Fakemon, or even an uncovered version of the shadow for you here yet. I'm sorry, I'm just not having any luck with them as of now :'< I will make them, sooner or later.

In the meantime, I have fallen in love with this, so I decided to make something to show my love.

TheHeartlessHasComeTake2.gif

This is that something.

Fun Fact: That song played throughout the creation of the sprite. I estimate around 30 times ^^;

OHAITHAR IGNORED CHILD OF MINE

Nah, ten days isn't THAT bad. It feels longer to me though |D

finalevo2.gif

Oho, what have we here?~ It seems as if Squiffy too has evolved :3

I don't know when you can expect the final Water evo. I haven't started it yet, an I know it is easily going to be the one that takes the longest. I'd like to have it finished for my birthday but LOL as if I could ever get anything done for a deadline |D

@Conf1n3d:
enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

Dear Jesus, that horse is scary as all hell. Who would put something like that there?

So, two amazing-looking silhouettes! I'm guessing the first one is the Water final evo, and the second one is the Fire final evo. I can't wait to see what they look like!

That little black rubber frog thingie is eerily adorable.

Righty-ho, I ain't got dat final final (>>;) evo for you yet, but I DO have something else which is very overdue;

Drake2.gif

HOWEVER I am sorry to say that I cheated u.u I took the gen 3 sprite and resized it to gen 5 size. In my defence, I DID edit it slightly after that, and I had a lot of fun making the previously non-existant folds in the cape. I like folds in fabric apparently |D

PKMNTrainerJamie.gif

This is a sprite I made of my friend (which is ironic since he doesn't like Pokémon very much |D) I had to poof his hair twice to get where I wanted to, and now that I look back on it I should probably poof it a bit more (yes, his hair is very poofy >>;) He might just become a character in the Foral region :3