• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Wilderness RP

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James lay down on his back. He had no food, and whatever food he could find, because of his nausea, he might just vomit out again. There didn't seem to be any good fish in the pond, and that was basically everything James ate. He realized some of the others might be waking up. He lay still, unmoving, as the nausea kept hitting him harder and harder.

"Good to know," Shadz replied in accomplice. "Need help walking?" He asked, expressing a willingness to lend a helping hand to those in need. Which was normal for him, but he felt as if he could better his ability in doing so here.

"ll, I guess, but I'm gonna go to sleep before I do all that. If your wondering why, the sun's gone down already." Celeste then got off her knees, laying on her left side, not wanting to put pressure on her right leg.

As all of the other pokemon were waking up, there was a faint “Hellooooo?” coming from some of the debris. There was a pokemon buried below. “Uuuggghhhh...” could be heard, as the pokemon under the rubble collapsed. A few pokemon might have heard it. Some might even want to check it out. (push push @JamesDaFluffyOtter)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(Sorry for not replying, I'm lazy because it's the holidays for me...)
James heard the cries of another Pokemon. "Not again..." He sighed. Just as he started to get up, he was hit with a wall of just sick. He ended up throwing up into the bushes near him. He was then hit with a wall of pain in his lower left stomach area. About where his little skirt thing started. He collapsed onto the floor. He started to quietly cry on the floor there. The pain was unimaginable. And seemingly for no reason.

James would suddenly feel something weird. Suddenly, a piece of the rocks and stuff would fall off the heap, and the head of a pokemon popped out. Still dizzy and hurt, the pokemon tried to stand up, but tumbled down the heap, landing next to James. It was a Ralts. “Uhh, w-what happened?” she said in a soft voice. She would lie down on the ground. She kept silent as she tried to recover. “I f-felt pain, b-but not just a-an-ny pain... P-pain from s-someone else...” The Ralts had sensed the emotions around her. They were all feelings of pain.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
The pain started to slowly go away, but his pain still lingered. The nausea didn't stop at all. Even though there was still some pain, he had stopped crying just before the Ralts landed next to him. That would be embarrassing if he was still rolling around the floor, crying, when the Ralts tumbled in. James thought about what the Ralts just said for a second. "I-I am i-n- p-ai-ain, you cou-could of sense-sensed t-that." James was still weak after being hit with a wall of pain. He started to fidget with his Scallchop.

Wakin' up. It was pretty hard in the first place, but after a plane crash?

Nope.

Nope as in you probably won't wake up. But thankfully, Remot did.

"Aww..... zzzrt! What?" Was his response to waking up. Where am I? He tried to get up but to no avail. There was another 'mon on top of him. He scrabbled, flinging his appendages the least amount he could. Whatever was on top of him, it seemed like a Monferno. He didn't know, though. It was bleeding a lot. "H.....H-zzzt!" Ugh. can't even get one word out. "Hel-zzzzd-lo?"

The Ralts would stand up and wobble around, constantly falling over until not being able to stand up again. She wouldn't need food for the next few hours or so. And if she needed food, she wouldn't even be able to find it while being incredibly dizzy. Her view spun around her head, as if her eyes were about to pop out. She rolled away, eventually stopping somewhere to lie down until she felt a bit better again.

Her plane had crashed as she ended up under the tail of the air plane as her back leg was crushed under slightly and ruptured as she was in a lot of pain. She tried her best to lift it with her ribbons and was able to get it out then told up slowly unable to her her leg down because of painful it was. "-Ow my leg it hurts so bad.....-" she cried softly then looked around just seeing that the plane crashed into a forest that was full of trees and was alone. She didn't know where to go as she was alone as she was looking around to see what she could use for a brace. she found some vines and wrapped it carefully around her leg making a brace as she felt her leg slightly better. "This will do for now....." she walked further into the forest as she fixed her glasses a bit seeing the forest clearly just only in her left eye. She looked around being shy and scared as she was looking for a place to rest.

The Noivern had woken up with a searing pain from her head. A warm red liquid was dripping down onto the ground near her. Realizing it was blood, she immediately shot up from where she was, only to fall back down again. "Gosh.... I knew I should have stayed back...." Fortunately, there was a berry bush near where she was. " Others might need the food. I should head towards the smoke, that could either be the plane or campfire. Either way, I should go to aid others." Scoping up as many berries she could get, she slowly started towards the noise that she had heard.

(Le time skips are fun.)
After staring at the night sky and observing that the earth's rotation was now facing the sun, Shadz closed his eyes. Sometimes he considered himself as nocturnal.

Destiny laid on the rough grasses, she was still out cold. She had several bruises and scratches all over, along with a damaged left leg. She was indeed breathing, but her breath was shaky. Something about going near her unsettles you, but shall you go anyways?