• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Wild Sylveon

Status
Not open for further replies.
This RP is going to be just a 2 person RP (me and you) that can be done in PM's if you wish. I'd like a fairly descriptive partner (paragraph posting) in this and for it to last long term. If you aren't willing to commit then I don't think this RP will really be for you.

So we all know how Sylveon evolves, through affection for its trainer. So why would one be in the wild? Well, I gotta have some sort of plot point, right? As for how I introduce the character, that's a surprise.

Alright with that out of the way, who are you? That can be more so open but I'd prefer an adult of some kind rather than the generic 10 year old.

Wow, this seems like a bad starter and that's because I'm just really bad at them. I absolutely promise I'll preform well in the RP, and if you don't believe me, you can look at my past works. I'm fine with it because I'll be looking at yours too to see writing consistency, ect.

Anyways, happy writing!

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
((The only "adult" OC I have is Glacier but I can have him be 20. Is that good enough?))

Flying_fish63

Previously I'mAnEevee63
Sorry to bud in, but I think you should close the thread since you have two people already. Alright. Minding my own business now.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
This thread hasn't been touched since April 2018, and you really have absolutely no business telling people what to do with their threads, child.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.