• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The wide Multiverse

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie remained silent. She'd endured catastrophes and wars before, but never anything on this scale.
"So... what you're saying... is we have to stop this psychopathic villain... before he blows up the multiverse?"
The ice Luxian shuddered. She was confused and scared.
What if I mess everything up?

After listening silently through Eli's summary of the problem, Cordelia sighed. She did not know how to react to the issue, again she suppressed most of her emotions and tried to remain logical with the situation at hand.

She turned her eyes to Eli and the other people around and returned all her conscience back to her body, "Is there not a way to dissuade this man in a way that is more democratic than destructive? I have met and treated many a deluded, mad or care-free soul so in theory couldn't we persuade him not to cause such a catastrophe? Or, if necessary I could treat his mind and try to 'fix' it, in this art I am quite experienced. Or if truly necessary, attempt to force him into stopping, which I could have a chance doing, though my mind still requires more growth..?"

Evalyn started to pace. "What are we trying to get?" she asked while her mind swirled with thoughts. Normally she would whisper to herself, but she didn't have any solutions to her own problems, and she didn't want to look weird in front of everyone so early on. However, this was how she was taught to organize her thoughts. She paced for a little more then stomped one foot on the ground. The she heard Cordila. "I found in the past, that that is not the way to go. Some peeople cannot be convinced. Espesally after they use some sort of dark magic, like Necromancy. There is no real redemption since who they were is gone. Of course, we are not talking about the same person anymore. What I am trying to say is, while peaceful soutions are good and all, sometimes there is no way out of a fight, and you need to be prepared," she said to Cordila.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed “I have tried to reason with him before, it has not worked yet, unfortunately he is a complete megalomaniac” he looked over at the passing girl “he could be after one of two power sources, dimensional crystals, witch would actually be better and safer, but the design would not accommodate it as is, so I thick he will be after a hyper nuclear reactor and energy converter”

Evalyn gave a confused look for a second then went back to her neutral expression. "Where are these two things at?" she asked. Was she asking too many questions? No, if she was, then he would have said that that was enough. That was why she was still asking away because she was not told to stop. Everything Eli said raised more questions for her, and the more questions she had, the more she would ask.

A slight pain in her head began to throb, but Cordelia dismissed it as a simple headache. She could sort it our later when she was not so focused on the task at hand. Finally, she reinforced her barriers so the any sub-thoughts and emotions wouldn't waft into her head like mental static.

Cordelia studied the map and nodded gently, "And how long will it take us to get there, as in all of those locations? I assume travel is a lot faster than some of ours may be, but that map seems to be on a large scale."