• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Whispers of Pokemon Tower

The Whispers of Pokemon Tower RP thread. I'll lock this when we get to about 4 or 5 people, also keeping the bio format simple - as not many people would have their memories left.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon:

Last edited:
I really don't want to reveal anything in the discussion thread, but basically 5 Trainers wake up in a strange world, with most of their memories gone, with all but one Pokemon - and I will write out the story and the key plot points as it goes on.

ahhh!!! i like the idea, i’ll join this since the only relatively active thread i’m in is journey across the land :>

Name: Saiorse Byrne
Appearance: Saiorse has long, wavy ginger hair that falls over her right eye and dark blue eyes. She has lots of freckles and has a very pale complexion. She wears black jeans and a blue wooly sweater. Saiorse is rather tall, standing at about 5”9, and has quite a thin and delicate-looking figure. She’s pretty flat-chested.
Personality: Saiorse is very insecure about her appearance and feels as if she is inadequate when it comes to her looks, always trying to hide as much of her face as possible with her hair. She’s soft-spoken, reserved and cowardly, though is polite, gentle and compassionate. She has a very close bond with her Mudkip, Snooch, and often chooses to talk to him instead of humans.
Pokemon: Mudkip / Male / Snooch

Name: Saiorse Byrne
Appearance: Saiorse has long, wavy ginger hair that falls over her right eye and dark blue eyes. She has lots of freckles and has a very pale complexion. She wears black jeans and a blue wooly sweater. Saiorse is rather tall, standing at about 5”9, and has quite a thin and delicate-looking figure. She’s pretty flat-chested.
Personality: Saiorse is very insecure about her appearance and feels as if she is inadequate when it comes to her looks, always trying to hide as much of her face as possible with her hair. She’s soft-spoken, reserved and cowardly, though is polite, gentle and compassionate. She has a very close bond with her Mudkip, Snooch, and often chooses to talk to him instead of humans.
Pokemon: Mudkip / Male / Snooch

accepted!!11

Name: Aleki "Hobbs" Leung
Appearance: Aleki’s body is that of an athlete, although it is clear that he has become much more venerable since the incident that crippled him; where he was once rippled with muscle, he is now lean and tired. His sad, curved eyes are dark in colour and flash a variety of emotions when idle, but are mostly vacant of anything at all, hooded with the evidence of countless sleepless nights. Three thin, jagged lines of scar tissue run from his brow and to the bridge of his nose, his cheekbones set high in his ovular face. His black hair is tinted with a teal hue, set into a nest of unruly curls which settle just above the nape of his neck. He tends to wear a varsity jacket paired with loose, comfortable clothing (sweatpants, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and midriffs) in dark or muted colours alongside white tennis shoes. He stands at a modest 6'0.
Personality: Despite his athleticism, Aleki has a tendency of being giggly and childish when in good company. He’s very absentminded and sometimes has difficulty recalling certain memories or aspects of himself or what he is trying to say in the middle of his sentence, which often makes him greatly frustrated and upset with himself. He is especially social and enjoys talking to people despite his disability, although dislikes being pitied, as doing so also makes him pity himself. With a stutter in both his speech and in his step, Aleki often has difficulty conveying his thoughts or expressing his emotions. He is gentle in his nature and his mannerisms, and harbours in him a heart of pure gold. He may find himself becoming protective over those he cares greatly for and can take on a fatherly or guardian-eque role in times of dire need.
Pokémon: Hakamo-o

I might change the Pokémon in a little while! : ) I wasn't sure what to put, ahh.

Last edited:
Name: Aleki "Hobbs" Leung
Appearance: Aleki’s body is that of an athlete, although it is clear that he has become much more venerable since the incident that crippled him; where he was once rippled with muscle, he is now lean and tired. His sad, curved eyes are dark in colour and flash a variety of emotions when idle, but are mostly vacant of anything at all, hooded with the evidence of countless sleepless nights. Three thin, jagged lines of scar tissue run from his brow and to the bridge of his nose, his cheekbones set high in his ovular face. His black hair is tinted with a teal hue, set into a nest of unruly curls which settle just above the nape of his neck. He tends to wear a varsity jacket paired with loose, comfortable clothing (sweatpants, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and midriffs) in dark or muted colours alongside white tennis shoes. He stands at a modest 6'0.
Personality: Despite his athleticism, Aleki has a tendency of being giggly and childish when in good company. He’s very absentminded and sometimes has difficulty recalling certain memories or aspects of himself or what he is trying to say in the middle of his sentence, which often makes him greatly frustrated and upset with himself. He is especially social and enjoys talking to people despite his disability, although dislikes being pitied, as doing so also makes him pity himself. With a stutter in both his speech and in his step, Aleki often has difficulty conveying his thoughts or expressing his emotions. He is gentle in his nature and his mannerisms, and harbours in him a heart of pure gold. He may find himself becoming protective over those he cares greatly for and can take on a fatherly or guardian-eque role in times of dire need.
Pokémon: Hakamo-o

I might change the Pokémon in a little while! : ) I wasn't sure what to put, ahh.

Hmm... I'm okay with the Hakamo-o, but I would prefer your character to be a bit younger. Nevertheless, you have a very impressive bio, so accepted.

Cyber_Poipole

Previously Cyberspace_warrik
I will join regardless of the answer, but I wanna know if I can make a character who has either
A. Has been in the land for a while, and has 1 strong pokemon, he knows alot about the place but still has some questions about the place
or B. he has seen the land in strange visions, and wakes up in it one day

Cyber_Poipole

What If I combined the two, hes new to being their for a long time but in dreams, he has trained his pokemon their, hence his strengh, so he knows the place, but he is new to it, considering that he only knows 1 area of the place.

Cyber_Poipole

alright, well, as I said, I will make a character regardless:
Name: Kai Winston
Appearance: He has blond hair, grey eyes, wears a red undershirt with a black and red jacket, and a hat similar to dawns. he has blue pants and a belt, on the belt he holds extra pokeballs and his badges. he also has a sachyle he places his items in. his backpack is where he puts things to big to fit in the sachyle. he wears a brown scarf, and brown armbands, with matching gloves. his shoes are black and red, like almost every other article of clothing. he

Personality: Kai has a...odd feel to him until you get to know him. being the son of a crime boss, he tends to have a little outburst here and there, but not to bad. He has one goal: Get out of the land, and find his childhood friend. he also can understand pokemon, not like, understand what they say, but understand what they want. he is a very nice person and cares for ANY pokemon whenever possible. He cants stand people who think of pokemon as nothing but tools, like his father, and wants to be a pokemon champion, showing his father that he is nothing like him.
pokemon: Riolu (evolves to lucario)

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-21_20-10-16.png
    upload_2018-8-21_20-10-16.png
    191.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
@Cyberspace_warrik Could you extend your personality? Also, I really would like a verbalized description of your character.

Note: Last post for tonight, I have school tomorrow so no more posts from me until about 4:00 PM, maybe a bit in the morning.

alright, well, as I said, I will make a character regardless:
Name: Kai Winston
Appearance: He has blond hair, grey eyes, wears a red undershirt with a black and red jacket, and a hat similar to dawns. he has blue pants and a belt, on the belt he holds extra pokeballs and his badges. he also has a sachyle he places his items in. his backpack is where he puts things to big to fit in the sachyle. he wears a brown scarf, and brown armbands, with matching gloves. his shoes are black and red, like almost every other article of clothing. he

Personality: Kai has a...odd feel to him until you get to know him. being the son of a crime boss, he tends to have a little outburst here and there, but not to bad. He has one goal: Get out of the land, and find his childhood friend. he also can understand pokemon, not like, understand what they say, but understand what they want. he is a very nice person and cares for ANY pokemon whenever possible. He cants stand people who think of pokemon as nothing but tools, like his father, and wants to be a pokemon champion, showing his father that he is nothing like him.
pokemon: Riolu (evolves to lucario)

Much better. Accepted.

I'd love to join if you'll have me.

Name: Lily
Appearance: If the word innocence contained a picture description in the dictionary, it would be Lily. Even at 11 years old, she looks young for her age. Her long, golden hair is twisted into a loose braid along either side, collecting into a full and very curly ponytail high on the back of her head. Her bright blue eyes are soft and doe-like and always seem to be slightly wet, just on the verge of tears. Her outfits always consist of skirts and light, cheerful colors. She has a plush star-shaped charm her brother gave her hanging from her pocket at all times.
Personality: Frankly, Lily is afraid; of pokemon, of other trainers, of the world… pretty much everything, but she generally hides it well. She tends to cling tightly to the star-shaped charm whenever she needs to take her mind off her fears. Lily’s trust is easily earned, but just as easily lost; even the smallest jokes and pranks take a good deal of effort to make up for. Despite all this and her own insecurities to boot, Lily actually has very good instincts and can be insightful at the strangest of times.
Pokemon: Eevee

I'd love to join if you'll have me.

Name: Lily
Appearance: If the word innocence contained a picture description in the dictionary, it would be Lily. Even at 11 years old, she looks young for her age. Her long, golden hair is twisted into a loose braid along either side, collecting into a full and very curly ponytail high on the back of her head. Her bright blue eyes are soft and doe-like and always seem to be slightly wet, just on the verge of tears. Her outfits always consist of skirts and light, cheerful colors. She has a plush star-shaped charm her brother gave her hanging from her pocket at all times.
Personality: Frankly, Lily is afraid; of pokemon, of other trainers, of the world… pretty much everything, but she generally hides it well. She tends to cling tightly to the star-shaped charm whenever she needs to take her mind off her fears. Lily’s trust is easily earned, but just as easily lost; even the smallest jokes and pranks take a good deal of effort to make up for. Despite all this and her own insecurities to boot, Lily actually has very good instincts and can be insightful at the strangest of times.
Pokemon: Eevee

Oh, please do, I don't want this RP to die.