• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The whats in your house game

No, all my books in the living room which I am not in, I'm not even in my room xp

I remember I have a Poster of Michael Jackson in my room, Do you have a poster of your Idol?

yes i do

i have a computer with Ď̴̛̛͚̦͇̼͚̹̪̑̈́́̒͐̀̊̉̾̒̉̇͜ͅo̸̡̳̼̞̞̜͇̮͈̒̀̅̃̄̊̀̌̍͊́͘͜͠k̶̨̤͍̺̱͋̓͆̈́̉̈́̋̊͋̈́̾̕͝í̸͇̞͍͖̫͉̯̣̥̥̮̐̌̐͒̀̔ ̸̛͖͖̲̺̗̹͐̅̈́́̏̑͊̏̚̕d̶̢̨̡̬̰̥͕̘͕̞̭̀̏̐͐̉̉͌̈͠ͅo̶̡̯̣̝̰̼̓̉̂́̆̍̾̓̚ͅḱ̴̛̘̼͚̦̪̮̓͆̌̒͛̍͑̆̓͌̆͝͠ͅȋ̵̡̡̛̻̯͉͈̲̯̓͛̀͋̋́̋̚ ̶̱̼̒͜l̴̪̗̃̅̓́͗͒î̶̢̨̛̳̫̱̫̻̘̦͙̆͋̍͋̆̕t̷̮̩̜̤̳̬͔͇̭̳͕͎̀̓e̶̡̖̤͚̥͚͉̜̮̚ͅr̵̪͛͐̽̏̉̆̍̊a̸͚̻̼͉̠̩͇̼̳̼̖̼͙͆́̿̚̕t̸̟͐̿͊̊̓̿͌͗̈̀̓̔̀̑͠ų̸̡̛̯̜͚̹̬̻̜͔̣̮͈̞̼̐̽͒̉̌̅̎̅̎̽̕͠ṟ̸̨̲̞͇̭̟̲̪̯͎̬̃̀ę̷̛̻̦̌͑̋̒̋͝͝ͅ ̵̹̪̭̟͓̮̮̥̮̟͙̮͔̲̙̾̓̔̽͛̇̋̃͝c̶̨͕̺̝̻̝̥̞̉̅̏͒͑͒̎͂̕̕̚l̷͕̖͉̦̘̭̙̜͊̍̉̋̈́̇̐̈́̈́̇͊̌͝͠u̵͇͕̦̦̦̯̙͍͖̐̈́̐b̸̝͖͎̠͉̊̎̈́̒̏͋̚͝ in it. do you?

Nope, I threw mine's away earlier.

I have a Tonberry plush in my room, do you?

(If you're asking about the battle chip gate, it's actually a device that sort of looks like the personal terminal in the Megaman Battle Network series and it's used to transmit battle chips into the game for the Navi to use. Example: I put in three Bubbler chips in the code order of C, D and E to allow Aquaman to use a PA move, Bubble Spread.)

Yes, I just replaced it last week.

I have a tap near my bathroom sink that looks and functions exactly like the one that Aquaman uses when he's attacking in his SP variant. (This is equivalent to expert / impossible difficulty.)

Nope, I ain't got figurines, only cute little cuddly plushies here.

I have a manual in my room that I made years ago that's on the commands for using my Fakemon's moves, do you?

*an Axew hands a note over since he can't exactly talk as much yet*

I do have one in my room, it's kinda big for me though...

I have a notebook on Axew's custom moves and skill sets in my room, do you?

*the Axew hands you another note*

Yes, I do recently since I'm trying to practice on drawing here... It's not exactly the best since well... yeah.

I have a talking Axew plushie in my room, do you?