• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Water Universe

Hello! In this Pokemon RP you...
Are a kid who accidentlyfell into this weird dimension
with more water than land
Left all your non-water or ice-type Pokemon on real life
(so only having water or ice- type pokemon)

Rules:

1:Character must be smaller than 13 OR 13
2:You can have up to 2 WATER-type Pokemon
3:If you don't really need to in the story, do not swear

Before we begin, there is no benefits for certain character gender.

So... Lets begin!

My Character:

Name: Mark
Pokemon: Spheal and Oshawott
Attitude: Happy, A little shy, Lonely

Mark has been here for 3 years and feels a little lonely except for the Pokemon´appearently losing his writing skill over them. He waits for the day they will finally rescue him. Now it is mornig and writes in his notebook:
Been hErE For tHREE YeaRS and StiLL nOThIng hApPenS, i FEeL veRY AlONe- NOW CAnT WrITE veRy Well.
He needs his Pokemon to not depress until something happens someday...

Name: Christopher (Chris)
Pokemon: Lapras and Slowking
Attitude: protective, oblivious, joyful, and adventurous.

Christopher was exploring the Sinnoh region, after winning his last tournament, he found a strange hole. Curious he grabbed rope from his bag, and propelled down into it. All of a sudden, the rope gets disconnected and he falls, flying through the dimension hole, gripping at his flygon's pokeball, he releases it, but nothing comes out. Falling, he reaches the other side of the dimension hole, falling quickly into the water below. He became submerged, reaching the surface Christopher scans the water surface, nothing but ocean and a lone island, worried his other pokemon dissapeared, he swam as hard as he could to the island.

Name: Aura
Pokemon: Floatzel and Vaporeon.
Attitude: Curious, loud, friendly, brave

Aura was walking around and exploring. Aura spotted a hole and walked to it. Aura trapped and fell in. Aura fell head-first into the water that was beneath that hole. Aura quickly swam to surface and looked around. There was only a island that she could see. Aura tried to call out her Pidgeot but he didn't come out. Aura gasped and called out Floatzel. Floatzel looked around, confused but put Aura on his back and looked at her confused before he nodded and readied himself. Aura clung tightly on him and took a big gulp of air before Floatzel dived into the water. Floatzel didn't even notice the boy that they passed. Aura tapped Floatzel and he resurfaced. Aura got off his back and they walked on the grassy island. Aura saw a boy and ran over to him "Hello! Do you by any chance know where we are?" Aura said and stood in front of him with Floatzel beside her. "Float Floatzel!" He said as he looked at the boy with curiosity.

Aura Looked at the boy and stepped closer, Floatzel following. "Do you know where we are?" Aura asked again. Floatzel tilted his head and smiled "Float Zel, Zel Float, Floatzel!" He said trying to tell the boy that they need help and that they didn't know we're they were.

"I might have one." a thirteen-year-old boy said. He was riding on a Blastoise, and had a Greninja and a Vaporeon. "There's a mysterious island west of here. I heard that it's a resting place for a Pokemon that can warp through space and/or time. I heard it from a nearby island. And it's our best bet to getting home."

(Eeveechu, I already have a Vaporeon)

Aura spinned around and called out Vaporeon. Vaporeon growled and glared at the boy. Floatzel frowned and stood in front of Aura. Aura peaked out from her Floatzel shield.

Christopher dragged himself onto the beach, completely warn out. Breathing heavily, he lied there with his bag off to the side, and he slowly started to drift off.

(There's no rule against two trainers having the same Pokemon.)
The boy's Greninja told him something.
"Another one? Grr... Look, you can follow me or not. It's your choice. But I'm not wasting time fighting you when there's someone else who needs help." With that, the boy, his Vaporeon and his Greninja hopped onto the Blastoise's back and they sailed away.

Arriving at another island, the Greninja pointed to the shore. There was an exhausted boy on the shore. The trainer hopped off his Blastoise and went to the kid. "Are you alright?" he asked.

Aura sighed and followed him, Aura jumped on Floatzel. Aura jumped off Floatzel and Vaporeon came unmelted as he I merged out of the water. Aura looked at the boy on the ground. Is he ok?

Name: Keegan
Pokemon: Feraligatr and Poliwrath
Attitude: Adventurous, Friendly, curious, outgoing

"That was a very good fight Iris, but I think I win this one" Keegan said to Iris, the Dragon type gym leader of Opelucid City. Iris goes up to Keegan and said "Yeah it was, I present to you the Legend Badge, with this you can now fight the Elite four, and then the champion. I wish you luck, you'll need it, their very tough to defeat."

Keegan then walks out of the gym with Iris behind him. "I almost forgot, take this!" She said handing him the TM for Dragon tail "Thanks" Keegan said. He walked forward, but fell into a hole he didn't see. "Keegan!" Iris yelled down.

Keegan hits water. "Well...where did that hole come from? Good thing I got Scavanger to get me out." He said getting out his Mandibuzz Ultra ball out. He sent it out, but nothing came out. "Oh hardy har har Scavanger, your so funny, I could use your help for real now!" He yelled. Nothing came out still. "Fine, may as well explore, mind giving me a hand here Hector?" He said sending out his Feraligatr. "Feraligatr!" Hector said.

Keegan climbed on Hector and surfed to a distant island. He looked around only to see no one there. "I don't think we're in Unova anymore Hector, where are we?" He said out loud. "All that's here is islands and water...water everywhere. The only place that has a lot of water is Hoenn, but we can't get there by falling, so where are we?" He said.

Hector looked around. "Feraligatr?" He said confused. "I don't know either Hector...I don't know..."

After a few minutes of lying there, Christopher jolted awake, unsure where he is, or If he made made it to the island. He looked around with drowsiness. Being oblivious, he misses that there are two other people standing nearby. Reaching for an empty pokeball witch used to hold his beloved flygon. holding the pokeball in his hands, he begun to cry.

Crying over his friend, Christopher looked up, tears flowing down his face like rivers, he looked back down at the pokeball, "it's funny, If I had a few more minutes I would be back to normal."

The boy stopped as he realized what had happened. "Don't worry, kid. Your Pokemon's safe. Thing is, for some reason the Water Universe doesn't allow Pokemon that aren't Water- or Ice-type Pokemon to enter. Didn't kill them, though--just sends them into the PC. Your friend is safe."

Relieved, Christopher wipes his tears, and stands up, he grabs his two water pokemon, his partner slowking and his childhood friend Lapras, He sends out slowking, "Come on out Calvin!" and the slowking appeared.

"If you two will listen to me, I have a plan." the boy said. "There's an island that is said to have a portal on it, but it is hidden from the eyes of people. It will take quite a bit of searching to find it. If we want to get home, we'll have to work together. I need you two to trust me.

Christopher smiles, "if Calvin says it's a good idea, I'm in." Christopher looks to Calvin with hope in his eyes.

Calvin the slowking looks back and let's out a sigh, "It won't hurt if we try."

Christopher smiles, "I guess I'm up for it, where should we start?"

Keegan went back to the beach on the island. "No one here but us Hector" He said to his Feraligatr. "Hey Hector, mind going to that island over there? Maybe someone there knows whats going on" He said to Hector. "Feraligatr" Hector replied.

Hector used Surf to go to the other island. He came up to the beach and saw some kids there. "Feraligatr?" Hector asked himself, wondering if their in the same situation as Keegan.

"As I said, the island." the trainer said. "It's a long trip, though. At least a week. And the oceans of the Water Universe are dangerous."
The trainer's Greninja noticed a Feraligatr nearby. He and Blastoise went over to it.
"What is your business?" Greninja asked the newcomer in Pokemon-speak.

Aura smiled "I trust you" Aura said and Floatzel ran to a Feraligatr. "Hey! Floatzel! Wait!" Aura shouted and followed her Shiny Floatzel. Aura stopped and sighed.

"Alright," Christopher said as he stood up and grabbed Calvin's pokeball, "Calvin, come on back," the slowking disappeared with red into the ball. Christopher readied Lapras pokeball in his hand just in case. Noticing the floatzel run off, Christopher ran to keep up with Aura.

Hector noticed the Greninja and Blastoise nearby along with a Floatzel. He motioned for them to follow him as he used surf to head back to the island.

Keegan sent Bumont, his Poliwrath out to keep him company. "Maybe Hector found something" he said to himself.

The Greninja said something to the trainer.
"Right." he responded, as he, Greninja and Vaporeon all jumped onto Blastoise's back as they followed the Feraligatr.

(There's no rule against two trainers having the same Pokemon.)
The boy's Greninja told him something.
"Another one? Grr... Look, you can follow me or not. It's your choice. But I'm not wasting time fighting you when there's someone else who needs help." With that, the boy, his Vaporeon and his Greninja hopped onto the Blastoise's back and they sailed away.

Arriving at another island, the Greninja pointed to the shore. There was an exhausted boy on the shore. The trainer hopped off his Blastoise and went to the kid. "Are you alright?" he asked.
Nope, there is no rule of that...