• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The warriors of the Keldar Island

Link to discussion Here
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Alkar was waiting for his warriors to come he could not but be worried about the Heshkar enemies he wondered "Are there going to be enough warriors? he thought as he sat in his royal chair

Ryder then came out of nowhere like he used his magic to get here and began to talk to her. "Heard you invited me to something important." He said. "I believe that would be you I think?"

She was invited to something important as she made her way to the throne room as her white wolf mask that was blue-streaked rested on her face to hide it well. As she entered inside, a male was already present as she remained silent. Her katana rested on the right side of her proving that she was well skilled with it. She folded her arms against her chest as she watched the male in the Royal chair waiting for him to speak but decided to speak for herself to not be rude. "I was invited to something important, care to explain....Alkar?" She finished remaining silent again. @Eeveeon S @Ghostryder30 @DevVoid

Mayer walked into the chamber. She could felt the guards' gaze on the big red ankh on her back. Since she wasn't coming from this island, she had expected that kind of reaction. She sweeped her gaze towards the people in the room and greeted the man on the royal throne respectfully.

"God bless, your highness King Alkar. I am Mayer Cantor, representative of the red ankh that is sent to aid your highness. I hope our cooperation will be fruitful and long-lasting."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had been lurking in the shadows, he now emerged seeing that more people had arrived, "yes Alkar what do you want, I'm a busy man" he said, holding his bo staff, he examined the people in the room, he had no real reason to do this, he had just grown accustomed to check out possible targets.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hades thought on how to approach this. Walking in through the town wasn't an option. People would run in fear and call the guards on him, which'd get him locked up. He could remove his armour and pass on through in his disguise, but that would probably get the guard's attention too. He thought of how he should approach the King directly.. then, he had the idea. In his dark tower, far off in a barren wasteland, he held onto his staff. A dark mist enveloped Hades, and he was gone the next second, re-appearing in the shadows of the throne room. His heavy armour clanked a deep, eerie tone as he stepped out of the shadows, towards the King of Keldar, his right hand holding onto his Sacrificial Staff. He peered at the King, then glanced over at every other person in the room. He stopped to look at the King again, then finally spoke up, having remained silent up to this point. " You've called upon my being, and my aid. What is it you desire that is for me to vanquish. " The large, heavily-armoured man asked of the King, in a deep, cold, expressionless voice.

As the warriors came in he said in a deep nice tone " Hello heros. I have summoned you here for a reason, and the reason is is that my kingdom needs your help to defeat my kingdom's enemies. They are the ruthless Heshkar people that are wanting to take over the land. so I ask of you warriors, will you help me?"

Ryder then wield his keyblade and raised it up high. "We're in." He said. "We'll take down this Heshkar army, and take back what's right for you! Think of it. I've fought a whole bunch of monsters who come in my way just to steal themselves for a fight."

She looked to the King before she walked forward approaching him. "When it comes to people in danger, I will not just stand by and watch them get hurt. By the blade of my katana, I vow to protect the innocent from danger and if death may part from me from protecting them then so be it. I, the masked ninja assassin shall help you in defeating the ruthless Heshkar" she said stabbing her blade to the ground as she went down one knee. "I shall help you King Alkar if you will have me" she finished keeping her head down as her mask faced the ground. @Eeveeon S @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

" Heroes? You call me a hero? " Hades asked, bemused by this. Sure, he was striving to gather himself a good reputation, but at the current moment, he was FAR from being a hero. Hell, he was probably as much as a villain as the Heshkar People, maybe even worse than them. He laughed deeply and heartily at this statement, not to mock the king, but just finding it rather funny. His laugh could easily be misinterpreted as threatening, as it sounded very much intimidating and malicious, like the perfect villainous laugh. He gathered his bearings again and calmed down, looking at the King. " But, yes, I will accommodate to your request. I will slaughter the Heshkar people at your request. Just point me in a direction and I'll get it done. " Hades responded, awaiting an answer from the King.
@Cmeriwether

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy shrugged, "I there is money involved I'll kill anyone, I don't do charity and I ain't no hero, so you if pay for my services like everyone else or I'm out" he stated bluntly watching the ninja woman pledge her allegiance or whatever, he chuckled slightly, he would never bow to a king, he used to believe the kings men were noble and that is what got him killed.

"I will gladly offer my help, your highness." Slightly bowed her head to show respect, Mayer easily complied with the king's request. That was what she was sent to do afterall.

"For the sake of a peaceful and prosperous world."

"Hades, If I am correct," Lawrence the Magnificent responded, as he was not far from the King, "We should work together on this, even if difficulties arise, we will prevail, I can even bring help, you see, in my country, the Legendary Knight of the Orange Sail owes me a favor."

Lawrence was prepared for anything, fiddling with his weapons. He was being serious, the Knight of the Orange Sail did actually owe him a favor for being Lawrence's student.

She stood up as she placed her sword away before looking at the others. She remained silent as she looked to them but was hearing the conversation the male was saying. She folded her arms against her chest not saying anything as sometimes she did prefer to work alone but not in this case even if she was stubborn about this. "-Well, this male does have a point on the matter-" she thought to herself. @Eeveeon S @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades turned, suprised someone knew his name, and addressed him that way, too. Usually, folks who know of him only know him of the many terrible nicknames people have given him, and usually address him that way, too. To be addressed directly, having your name called... it felt weird, for sure. Hades looked to Lawrence, his light-blue eyes looking through the eyesockets of his helmet, examining the Knight. Hades thought. Maybe teaming up could allow him to do better in battle, but then again, usually he fights alone. And then there was one spell of his he couldn't even control where it aimed, so it would be pretty dangerous to use that. But, he'll do whatever he'll have to, even if it means casting a spell that could also hurt his allies, so long as it took out his enemies. The Dark Warlock nodded to the knight, agreeing. " Well, alright. If you want to work together, that's fine with me. But I should let you know; I have a particularly dangerous set of spells in my arsenal. One of them I cannot control where it aims, so if it hits you, no hard feelings about it. " Hades warned, holding on to his staff. His large sword was sheathed in its holster by his hip, and he wasn't planning on using it outside of battle due to it drawing his lifeforce out of his body as soon as he were to grip the handle.

Ryder looked at the rest of the warriors despite how many were there, but had no time to hesitate over what he has to do before entering the battle. So he asked them what strategy they need. "What's the plan?" Asked Ryder.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Maki had just arrived at the door and opened it, "did i miss something?" He firmly asked while closing the door right behind him. "You see, I've got other things to do"

"As for your help, if you want i can give you 1 billion gold." the king said with pride. Just then a guard came through the doors in a rush "my lord!" he said. "Heshkar enemies are coming near, more than we can handle!"

"Well then i guess you heros have your first look at the enemies and you first battle."

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Really?" Hisaki said with enthusiasm. He was exactly like a child on Christmas. "Well my lord, I think it's time I leave, I hear that they're some big bad people outside. And I don't want to miss the fun you see.". He was backing out of the room. On his way out he patted the grim assassin on the back, " I bet I'm gonna get a higher kill streak" he retorted before running out of the room. Outside he ran through the town towards where the knight had pointed him to. The wind chortled in his ears.

He soon came face to face with what seemed to be a huddle of monsters. The one that stuck out the most was what seemed to be a little girl with a bandanna around her neck. "So you guys are the big bad?" he asked. They did no seem as bad as he thought. Maybe the guard was over reacting about this. The largest one giving a demonic roar. "Please I've killed way worse, your no different." He mocked as he ran at him with his his yin-yang in hand. He sliced twice at the monster, then jumping back to dodge the counter attack from this behemoth. "What why aren't you hurt?" . The monster grunted before slapping him into a tree.