• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Walking Pokemon: Discussion

Hey everyone I had the most stupidest but brilliant, in my opinion, idea! Let's make a few zombie allies, and capture them as if they were Pokémons? after all they are half intelligent unlike other zombies that will charge you head on. I got this idea from WARM BODIES, check it out guys!

Zombie pokemon, or full on zombie-humans?
Zombie Pokemon is a no because zombie Pokemon don't obey unless owner is a zombie, and capturing beings with intelligence levels almost on par with ours is kinda... slavery.

We could have exceptions, such as a few "scratch infected" zombie Pokemon. These are the closest to us, still zombies, but since they were infected by scratch, they have high intelligence and actually benefit from the scratch in some ways.

As a stated before, zombies can be good guys, but usually only scratch infected ones.
I feel like this made no sense XD

It make sense to me. And yeah like that!

But the Zombie Pokémon bit... didnt they already did that, the capturing part not the slavery part. Didn't trainers capture Pokémons?

I just scrolled up at our earliest discussion and I kinda pass by the multiple character part. Can I still make another one? Since none of you are inside the center yet.

You think Ill forgot? Its in my profile name. I'm branded for life, yo!

Saffi Jackson, 9 years old, hometown Unova she move to Sinnoh to be with her Uncle for the summer but unfortunately the outbreak began before she could even experience her mid-summer in Sinnoh. She has a blonde asymmetric cut hair, sea-green eyes, and a small lithe frame. She was left by her Uncle in the middle of the outbreak and she found salvation in a place she has no idea where. On that day, she was only wearing her white blouse night gown with her Uncle's trainer belt that consist of a small bag pouch, and two Pokéballs. Before the outbreak she is portrayed as a typical bubbly little girl, but after the trauma of the outbreak she is constantly scared of being alone, clinging to every living being just to stop herself from constantly breaking down.

Having a prosthetic Rotom arm isn't taking it too much, right? I mean it'll only function like an arm and act on its own due to Rotom possessing it. So I think there's a lot of advantages and disadvantages on having one.

No problem. I think it's a cool idea.

Remember you will run out of bullets, and gunshots attract more zombies. Also there's probably no "survival store", and raiding the cash register wouldn't do a lot since the concept of money is dead.

Probably, wait for Azuru's approval but why don't you make your bio now, trust me it'll take a long time to make one.

And @PKMN Master G.K. I'm gonna move your character with THE FORCE since it collapsed in the middle of a still populated zombie economy.

Lorean Barren is a quiet boy which lives by his own on an apartment he has brown hair,has glasses,wears a red polo,was 15 years old,and is really creative. when he was 3 his mother died because of tuberculosis and lived with his father until he was 10 he was kicked out of his house because his father said that he was just a pain to him. he was lucky he still has his money enough to live in an apartment. he was doing a project when he noticed an explosion outside it was cars exploding. he looked at his window and saw people eating pokemon and he locked his door so he can be safe. (sorry for my bad english)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
No. Have you ever heard of "Spider sense"? It works somewhat similar to that. The chemicals mixed with the adrenaline will activate a small adrenaline rush in the body whenever it senses danger.

What the heck dude that was a long thought process there. Didn't I already told you that survival stores don't exist in the other thread, you should have just type Gun store or Hunter store, since all you get is guns.

Well more like hinted that they didn't existed.

Like he has a "mountain" of guns and ammo? How does that work?
And the gunshots don't attract zombies?
He gets all of those with no problem? No zombies to fight? He just barges right in like,
"ok lets take these guns bye bye"
and guns and snipers and machine guns are super fricking heavy and they fit in a sack? Plus ammo and add-ons?
And he comes back, not even tired?

Haha, for some reason I'm imagining multiple buckets hitting you on the head everytime you think of yourself that you 'Suck'.

I just go with the flow of this guy. I didn't have the heart to tell him but since he had some legit guns I didn't tried. But I have to ask, is there any cure for zombification? since in the Maze Runner 2 there is but they had to take it regularly or the virus will eat them and the full fledge zombies are already dead and missing half of their bodies so it's impossible to have a cure for them.

Last edited:
Hey your story is getting really good, we just need writers that have the imagination to make it work but the whole story just got jumble up. We're at the same place but doesn't have the same objective, were just going in circles. And the other RP players had ideas that could end the story so soon. What this story need is a goal for every single players, a goal other than surviving and getting supplies.

Tell me what you think about this. Your story got me addict to the concept of zombies and Pokémon existing in the same world. So please dont stop this RP, just modified it but I know that in the end it will be your choice.