• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Walking Pokemon: Discussion

Wha- so your half Pokémon? Dang , why didn't I think of that!?

That seems legit and all but dont you think that your character is near pseudo-OP. Why dont you List down its flaws first. This will be useless though if Azuru didn't allow this sort of thing.

Also half the time he randomly changes shape. Its unstable DNA.
Not to mention, once he was swimming and had morphed into a flareon and... Yeah
Also he is afraid of water for the fact he can morph at any moment, and also... Spiders + Leonidas = A bad time

Last edited:
I apologize, but I think I'm gonna have to deny you.
Your character is mary-sueish, shapeshifting doesn't belong in a zombie RP, he has a shiny Pokemon, your grammar is making me shake my head, he has heterochromia that can't happen in real life and is just thrust into the plot, your backstory contains a legendary, he's one-dimentional , and you think a one paragraph post is long. Sorry.

If you detail his bio more, I can accept him.

I know that experience. It sucks a lot especially when your still using a phone just to check your RP then fast typing to get a post while simultaneously checking the spellings and grammars. But in the end I still succeed although my post are quite slow sometimes. School is a blessing and a curse. It gave me the power to fast type but it takes over my time. I just feel incredibly sorry for those who will have to go to work. Imagine not being able to use your phone or even check on your RP updates.

I think ill just put it all in spoilers.
Name: Leonidas Adams
Height 5'7"
Weight: 150
Eye Color: Light blue and Red (both a birth defect)
Unstable DNA changes every so often
Leonidas Adams was born and raised in snowpoint temple for his whole age. He often got in trouble because of his unstable DNA makeup, which is, not very helpful because he can hardly control it.

His partner, a Eevee named Ava, was found outside the temple during a snowstorm. He took it inside and cared for it as his own. At age 14, his parents left him to find safety from the zombie invasion. He made the temple his HQ for waiting out the invasion. After 3 days of hiding out in the temple, he decides to go out of his safe spot.
I will NOT GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF POSTING THE DESCRIPTION AGAIN, too lazy xD
Flaws: Will randomly change shape
Shy
Afraid to death of spiders
Not strong
Is really awkward
Sarcastic as ****
Afraid of bug types
Broke his leg so shapeshifting is painful
No pain tolerance
Gets really hungry
And
Very stubborn

Oh your stubborn alright. Please reread Azuru's post about your character the part of the DNA mishap is not being related to zombie rp. But its Azuru's decision in the end so it's your choose.

Actually having heterochromia eyes are a rarity in the real world but since were in an pokeverse it will work. Maybe we should add our own flare to our characters in the future, no?

Within reason i guess.
Like, making your character a zombie, or cutting off hair or a limb is cool, just don't go crazy like,"ok my charctur haz eyes dat changee colur when nmy chrctur is cryng"

or "ok, mah choracteer chan sopelshfit tinto aann emmoojiii!1!1!111!!!! and beet upp evryonnee at teth same time!"
That's a bad example. You shouldn't do that.
Just like Azuru said, within reason.

Translation: "Ok, my character can shapeshift into an emoji!!!! And beat up everyone at the same time!"

Wow you guys sure hate godmodders but what I meant is some sort of extra spark like a cyborg arm or something. Cool things like bullets coated in poison, that is totally useless to zombies but look really cool to write about.

You hadn't gotten any sleep, today? That's awesome! I tried having an all nighters.... I collapsed on a random person. On the bright side I get to skip a couple of my subjects, excused and I dont have to get any make up exams.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Still taking newcomers? If so here's my bio.

G.K. Arsinost is a fourteen-year-old male who resides in spots where more of the zombies move. He has black hair with blue streaks in it, a pair of goggles, a thin black jacket with a broken zipper, a crimson Reshiram designed t-shirt, jeans, and combat boots. He carries around a baseball bat with nails driven through it, a pair of hunting knives, and a pistol with a silencer.
He made it his job to cut down the zombie population, while helping others caught up in the action, being somewhat brave, and also having the capability to be serious while being able to throw out a bad pun like it's nothing. He also carries a skateboard on his back, when he needs to move faster than usual while not consuming too much energy. He also has a Decidueye as his partner.

Last edited: