• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Walking Pokemon: Discussion

They are intelligent
in this universe, Sinnoh is overrun by Zombies. A trainer down in Eterna and a meth experiment gone wrong. If you're bitten, if limb is not cut off, you'll turn. If a Zombie stratches you, you have a small chance of turning. Zombies are pale in color and are intelligent. They act similarly to humans, but they spare no emotion; and do not hesitate to kill. They usually forget some of the things done as humans. Zombies can be good or bad, but their sense of mortality is weak, and more often than not they're bad, as they don't remember times of being good. Limbs easily fall apart but they feel no pain. A blow to the head will take them down.
Zombies can be people or Pokemon, but they act about the same way. Zombie Pokemon won't obey unless trainer is a Zombie as well.

Your wrong my dear. Existence is suffering.
Anyway the zombies are like the ones on that movie where the zombie fell in love with that girl. I didn't get to finish it.

Why animal abuse videos though?

I was inspired by my sister, who watches The Walking Dead 24/7, so I decided to watch a few movies and bam.
I decided to make barbed wire her weapon for some reason, idk.

I have fascination towards the dead living and Pokémon crossover but I never get to read or discover ones that I actually like so the idea sort of flew out of the window until I found this. Still glad that I have my chest of ideas if the apocalypse did befall on the Pokéverse

Dang, summer projects, my old enemy... anyway, I was going to recommend that movie where that zombie fall in love with that living girl, it sort of relates to your zombies since they kind of slowly having there humanity back. Back to the point, lets meet up at Canalave City Pokémon center instead of Snowpoints Pokémon center.

Sounds good. Maybe the three of us could travel together, because the zombies have overrun the place.
And we could pick up survivor Pokemon or something on the way.

Make sure they like roleplaying as males and that they dont suck that much at there grammar. Oh and were meeting at Canalave Pokémon center since the one in Snowpoint are half destroyed, well I sort of stated it like that anyway

Oh ok

Leonidas "Sora" Adams is a 14 year old male who was born and raised in snowpoint temple. His family had successfully got away from the invasion, but couldn't bring Leonidas at the last second. After that, he hid out in the temple with regigigas, who helped block off the temple before dissapearing into the depths of the temple. He learned to survive in the ice temple by himself.
Leonidas is about 5'7". His skin color is a medium-light peach. His hair looks like Sora's from Beyblade (look that up). He wears a white sleeveless v-neck and a white scarf that goes down to his back, along with baggy lightblue jeans (carpenter) with a chain. His shoes are black hightops with a pokebalk and a 4 leaf clover on them. (what am I referencing?)
He also has a pendulum necklace. His eyes are red (left) and sky blue (right). He is also gifted with tto ability to shapeshift, though he never uses it. His partner is a shiny Eevee named Ava. (reference to my Pokemon mystery dungeon game)

I still have more to say, but I worry I did too much :p