• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Walking Dead: Where it Ends

Hey there, everyone! Welcome to my TWD RP! I have a couple of rules before you jump into the RP, so PLEASE READ THESE! THEY ARE IMPORTANT!

ASK TO JOIN HERE: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-walking-dead-where-it-ends-discussion.19284/

YOUR CHARACTER WILL BE FROM AGES 13-21! I WILL LIKELY NOT CHANGE THAT AGE LIMIT!

1. NO OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS. At all. Also, there will NOT be role playing of ANY CANON CHARACTERS. The perk of this RP is getting to create your own! Also, do not make them automatically know how to kill people and be perfectly fine with it right from the start. It takes the character development out of the RP. I want to watch them grow! ALSO! We will likely not kill walkers until a little bit later, this is taking place when the outbreak first starts.

2. NO MARY SUES. This goes without saying, but it is horribly irritating to others in the RP. So please, for the sanity of myself and others, do not Mary Sue. If you don't know what it is, go look at the General Roleplay Rules.

3. TO PREVENT CONFUSION, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CHARCTERS YOU CAN RP IS TWO. THIS COULD DEFINITELY CHANGE LATER ON, SO KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED.

4. NO HARASSMENT OR BULLYING! I am very against it, and if i catch anyone doing it, I will remove you from the RP without a second thought.

5. INCLUDE EVERYONE! You wouldn't want to be excluded, so don't exclude others in this RP!

6. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KILL ANOTHER LIVING CHARACTER WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THEM, AND ME. FOR RIGHT NOW, NO LIVING CHARACTER IS GOING TO DIE. I WILL UPDATE THIS WHEN THAT CHANGES.

7. ROMANCE IS ALLOWED. THE ONLY THING I WILL NOT ALLOW IS SEX. EVERYTHING ELSE IS FINE. YOU CAN KISS AND WHATEVER. CUSSING IS ALSO ALLOWED. I DONT PUT A BAN ON WORDS, JUST DONT MAKE IT EXCESSIVE.

8. HAVE FUN! This RP is intended to be fun, and I wouldn't want anyone to have a bad time! So, without further ado, I will begin the RP!

THIS IS HOW YOU WILL FORMAT THE CHARACTER INFO.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:
Family:

Here's mine:

Name: Ayla Desol
Appearance: Ayla isn't very tall, being around 5'6. She has pretty, light mocha skin and long black hair down to her hips. She has bright, ice blue eyes and freckles on her face which aren't horribly visible because of her tanned skin. She has a tiny waist, wide hips, a large chest, as well as skinny arms and legs. She's often seen wearing a loose, white v-neck tee, a black leather jacket, blue denim jean shorts, and black leather boots. She has this army green crocheted bracelet she wears on her left wrist, and never takes it off. Ayla has a lot of natural beauty which comes from her mom's side of the family, so she never wears any makeup other than mascara.
Personality: Pretty callous, but isn't usually rude to anyone that doesn't bother her significantly. Works really well with others, despite how reserved she can be. Funny and really caring, once you get to know her. Isn't always a kind person, she's wired to be pretty unfeeling in general. She's often pretty stubborn and does things on impulse. It bothers her family a lot because she seems so cold and distant.
Biography: Born and raised in New Mexico, but moved to Georgia when her step-father got a job as the Head of Surgery at a new hospital in Atlanta. She is half Mexican half Native American. She's not what you would call a good girl, she tends to act out a lot. She got expelled from her last school for her antics, and has gotten in trouble with the cops a couple of times. She doesn't act out as much now since she moved away from all her issues in New Mexico. She has been a hockey player since she was four years old, and is very good at it. She loves to draw and she writes her own songs that she plays on her guitar. She has a motorcycle that she rides everywhere, she cherishes it like her own child. She likes to hunt, and has a much easier time doing it here in Atlanta. Just recently moved there and is getting ready for her first day of school.
Family: Ictha Desol (mother, alive) Sanjo Remos (step-father, alive) Gerus Desol (father, not dead but out of her current family) Dalon Desol (twin brother, alive).

Name: Dalon Desol
Appearance: Rather tall, at 6'1". Has a strong, athletic build, he's pretty buff because of sports. Has very masculine features, like a sharp jawline and bulging muscles. Has light mocha skin, and ice blue eyes. Often seen in a tight, black t-shirt, khaki cargo shorts, and black vans. Hes very close to his twin sister, Ayla, and looks just like her minus the feminine features. He's half Mexican half Native American. Has a black tattoo of a phoenix on his chest.
Personality: Rather callous, but is considerably more caring and kind than his sister. Has a soft spot for animals, and secretly likes to volunteer at animal shelters. Has a bad habit of smoking, and is just as bad, if not worse, than his twin sister. Not terribly social, but once he makes friends he becomes, socially, much less shy and more outgoing. Acts unfeeling for the most part, but is usually a pretty nice and considerate guy. Isn't one to flirt, or even notice girls, and when he does, it's rare.
Biography: Born and raised in New Mexico, but moved to Atlanta when his step-dad got a new job as the Head of Surgery at a new hospital there. Has always been rebellious and one to act out, a lot like his sister Ayla. Often sneaks out with Ayla and goes to random places around town. Did not get expelled from his last school like Ayla did, and rarely ever gets in trouble with the cops, since he's so cunning and able to avoid them. Really smart like Ayla, but is good in school and well behaved when he has to be. Has played hockey alongside Ayla since he was 4, and is very good at it. He also plays football and runs track. Just recently moved to Atlanta and is getting ready for his first day of school there.
Family: Ictha Desol (mother, alive) Sanjo Remos (step-father, alive) Gerus Desol (father, not dead but out of his current family) Ayla Desol (twin sister, alive).

(We will all start in the same general area, at high school or work. The high school here is called Central Atlanta High School. You can choose any college in the Atlanta area you like if your character goes to college, if not, just create a place to work around the schools.)

Ayla arrived at her new high school on her motorcycle with her twin brother. After she parked it, she stared pitifully at the building. Sure, it was nice, but she hated school with a passion. She wanted nothing more than to be done with it altogether. Dalon hopped off the back of her bike. "This place looks like a good school." He remarked to Ayla, and she groaned. "School is school, Dal. Nothing will be different here." She hung her helmet up on the side of her motorcycle, and Dalon followed suit. "Just at least try to make friends, okay? I can't save your ass all the time." He chuckled, and she punched him in the arm. "Shut up, wise guy. Let's go into this hellhole and get the day over with already." She walked a little faster, and Dalon sped up to match her pace. "They're already staring." Dalon whispered to her, and she nodded. "Let them stare. Haven't they seen twins before?" Dalon draped his arm around her shoulder, and they walked into the school together. "Ayla, that guy is checking out your ass." He whispered to her, laughing. Ayla scoffed in response. "He totally is. Watch this." She smiled warmly at him, and he smirked back, winking at her. Ayla waved, and turned her wave into flipping him off. "Stupid douchebag. Now, looks like we have literally all the same classes. What a coincidence. Let's go to Physics." They both walked together into the Physics room, which was mostly full. They sat down in the back together, and avoided the stares of boys and whispers of girls about them. The bell rang, signifying the beginning of class. Just another normal day, right?

Last edited: