• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Walking Dead: Deprived Sign-Up/Discussion

@Pretty Pichu
Your post is good and all, but tone it down on his sudden understandings of how it all works. This is the very beginning. No ones knows crap. Not yet. No one knows that the people are actually dead, but instead, just crazy. It's a messed up and confusing time. I'm not saying you need to edit your post, but try and keep it on a down low for a bit in the future.

alrighty, sorry about that XD I thought the news would say something about the walkers and about how they're dead. Plus, the crazy guy would look dead at this point... Right? At least that was my understanding. Sorry about that XD

I'll make him doubt himself.

Although, who would be controlling the zombie, now that I'm interacting with it? Will you be controlling him? or could I control him?

You stated you never really liked the Walking Dead, so I get that you're loose with word 'Zombie'.
Well, 'Zombie' is a real word in the comics of TWD, but It's a word that people find funny.
The word doesn't exist, however, in the TV series, which is what world this is in. So also watch the usage of 'Zombie', as that word does not exist in TWD continuity.

As for the walkers looking dead. At this point, some may, but overall, the dead are still fresh. So the walker really just looks like a pale guy with blood or something on him. Pretty much looking like some mentally unstable psychopath.

Ahhh XD well then XD thank you for clearing everything up. And yes, I do use the term quite loosely, so sorry about my lack of knowledge on the subject. I'll brush up on the continuity so I don't do anything that's uncalled for. Of course, I'll get rid of the word zombie, as I had just realized that Viktor wouldn't play any video games that would have zombies in it, or watch anything, as they hardly have cell reception with where they live. They just have enough reception for radio waves.

Yeah, but with the pop culture aspect of zombies too, I’d think the immediate classification would be zombie, until a better term is thought of. (Mainly because we would think that before people see a Walker as a walker, they would associate them with being a pop culture zombie. And upon noticing differences, the phrase Walker would emerge.)

Yeah, but with the pop culture aspect of zombies too, I’d think the immediate classification would be zombie, until a better term is thought of. (Mainly because we would think that before people see a Walker as a walker, they would associate them with being a pop culture zombie. And upon noticing differences, the phrase Walker would emerge.)
That's just it.
Zombies were never made into a pop culture aspect. They never existed in the world of the Walking Dead. No movie titled 'White Zombie' was ever made.
No books were made about zombies in 1929.
Nobody called people possessed by voodoo 'Zombies'.
It's a word without purpose in TWD.

Last edited:
Ahhh interesting XD

Well I updated my post. I added that he put his translator away in his satchel before left the room, took out anything about walkers and zombies and replaced that with crazy men, and then added that his knuckles were bleeding from the glass breaking, so the zombie could hear the drops, the shaky steps, and smell the blood coming from him to justify an attack. Plus, I got rid of any mention of Viktor ever knowing about the walkers.

Okay! So.. hi.
It’s occurred to me that after a bored session of stalking dead roleplays that I stopped getting notifications for this one- I’d assumed that everyone else had just stopped replying.
Is it too late for a revival? Because I really did like the idea of this and I really didn’t mean to drop out so soon..

I was waiting for Ry or you to post before I continued, but I got sick of asking for someone to post (Ry and Onion), so I just waited, and look at where we are now.
And of course you can still be involved. I think the reason why it's such a slow rp, is because everyone is used to action roleplays, with small moments of character development, while this rp, I want it to focus heavily on character building and social interactions.

I was waiting for Ry or you to post before I continued, but I got sick of asking for someone to post (Ry and Onion), so I just waited, and look at where we are now.
And of course you can still be involved. I think the reason why it's such a slow rp, is because everyone is used to action roleplays, with small moments of character development, while this rp, I want it to focus heavily on character building and social interactions.

Um I'd hate to be THAT guy, but I posted about 2 weeks ago and have been waiting for a response........
(And the times I didn't post, I wasn't getting any alerts. I'm still very interested)

Um I'd hate to be THAT guy, but I posted about 2 weeks ago and have been waiting for a response........
(And the times I didn't post, I wasn't getting any alerts. I'm still very interested)
I'm well aware of that. I was just expressing how I felt before I knew that information. Once Obsequious posts, I'll make mine.

Uhh hey, could I join?? If this RP is still going on that is :)

Name: Ayla Desol
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Ayla isn't very tall, being around 5'6. She has pretty, light mocha skin and long black hair down to her hips. She has bright, ice blue eyes and freckles on her face which aren't horribly visible because of her tanned skin. She has a tiny waist, wide hips, a large chest, as well as skinny arms and legs. She's often seen wearing a loose, white v-neck tee, a black leather jacket, blue denim jean shorts, and black leather boots. She has this army green crocheted bracelet she wears on her left wrist, and never takes it off. Ayla has a lot of natural beauty which comes from her mom's side of the family, so she never wears any makeup other than mascara.
Personality: Pretty callous, but isn't usually rude to anyone that doesn't bother her significantly. Works really well with others, despite how reserved she can be. Funny and really caring, once you get to know her. Isn't always a kind person, she's wired to be pretty unfeeling in general. She's often pretty stubborn and does things on impulse. It bothers her family a lot because she seems so cold and distant.
Biography: Born and raised in New Mexico, but moved to Colorado when her step-father got a job as the Head of Surgery at a new hospital in Colorado Springs. She is half Mexican half Native American. She's not what you would call a good girl, she tends to act out a lot. She got expelled from her last school for her antics, and has gotten in trouble with the cops a couple of times. She doesn't act out as much now since she moved away from all her issues in New Mexico. She has been a hockey player since she was four years old, and is very good at it. She loves to draw and she writes her own songs that she plays on her guitar. She has a motorcycle that she rides everywhere, she cherishes it like her own child. She likes to hunt, and has a much easier time doing it here in Colorado. Just recently moved to Colorado Springs and is getting ready for her first day of school here.
Family: Ictha Desol (mother, alive) Sanjo Remos (step-father, alive) Gerus Desol (father, not dead but out of her current family) Dalon Desol (twin brother, alive).

Wow.
You seriously went digging for this thread. This was on, what? The fourth page back on Roleplay Discussions? It was back there, along with all the other dead threads.
Anyway, this is a dead, dead dead dead roleplay. Hell, someone might even post something within the week or so just to prove me wrong, but I stand by what I've said. Now, if you have any desire to be involved in a Walking Dead roleplay, or the likes of it, I recommend just making your own, but people on Charms usually favor anime above all else, so it'll be a challenge not only getting people to join, but to keep the rp alive for an actual story. That's why I'm never on charms anymore. I don't like anime, and everyone else normally does. A lot.

Ah, what the hell. You could even revive the rp yourself with a new, fresh breath of life (ironic). One of the biggest issues with rp's on Charms is simply the fact that you try to rely on other people, and they don't receive notifications. It really slows down and kills roleplays.