• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Voices in my Head

"A wondering soul
With no one around
Its mind races up
Its mind races down
It can't be contained
The voices inside
The voices tell us
To hurt our pride...
To make them stop
and be gone for good
We do what we can
But it's not like we could
They taunt us and tease
And though it won't be a breeze
It'll take one Pokemon
To set all at ease..."​
"I can't stress how often I play that over in my head. I try to reach above that taunting voice, but it seems to overwhelm me! It keeps saying they're after me... I'm not safe... But I know for a fact I have the strength to protect my family at all costs!" The Floatzel sighed, he couldn't make eye contact with the group. He didn't want them to know the fear in his eyes. The great Anton Serene was no Pokemon to just back down and cower, especially not to some "voices," The only think that kept him from denying fear was the fact that these voices seemed real, and they seemed like they wanted something from him.
"It is okay Anton, many Pokemon deal with these problems! You just have to know they aren't real... it's-" The Wigglytuff was cut off.
"They aren't fake! Did you not hear me! They are real! And the majority of the Pokemon in this group will tell you the same! I came here only by request of my friend... and I can walk out of this and solve it myself..." Anton said, while turning his back and walking away from the group.
"But you can't just go like that! You have a serious mental issue that must be resolved! What if it drives you insane!" The counselor huffed. She was about ready to grab Anton and pull him back, but she considered his strength and the fact that she can't make any of her patients stay if they wanted to leave.
"Anyone seeking real help... come with me..." Anton said. And so, he set off to find the source of the voices. He didn't know where to go... nor did he care. He just wanted to be free of this insane prison the voices were putting him in.
"And I told you... There's no one who can help you... you're stuck with me until you listen..." The words "listen" echoed in Anton's head. He sighed and shook his head. He tried his best to ignore what was clearly something Important... Now to find out what...