• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Virus Roleplay Signup and Discussion

Which of these is the best Dragon Type?

• Dragonite

• Salamence

• Garchomp

• Haxorus

• Goodra

• Kommo-o

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh boy, this is going to be pretty tense here then. Thanks for specifying here.

Time to have Ashley execute her move then. (Hopefully sneaking away doesn't require a roll...)

Gulp... oh boy..... NOW IT'S EVEN MORE TENSE! (This reminds me of that one scene in that one movie where a kid tries to sneak away from the guards looking for him.)

Well since her luck is kinda low, I could maybe use that to do something with her then. (Because I'm pretty sure that it would be hard to even make a clean get away, plus the window is old so... yeah.)

Well, now I know the reason why I almost quitted at dungeons and dragons here in that one round... (Low luck rolls always got me right in the most unfortunate times!)

On the bright side, at least Ashley can fly since she can use her wings to her advantage. (Plus supersonic would be like a portable flash bang.)

@DragonFlye: Yes, Ashley has been living in that building for a few days here. (She is nomadic when she isn't at her permanent home, which is currently unknown to everyone else in the roleplay.)

Sorry for the late response, I was busy tending to my health here.

Aw no, sorry. My phone's autocorrect... thing is my most hated enemy XD. It hates contractions. Fixed it.

Edit: Oh wow, it did it more than once. That just... sucks. Please let me know if I do that in the future, haha.

Contradictions?! :\=|:
nrvz8jaorpkpzaawvuyi.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-17_17-3-46.jpeg
    upload_2017-2-17_17-3-46.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 34
Umm, so I kinda wonder, what happens to the infected that are taken by like the hunters? Are they sent to capital punishment, tortured, or left for you know...

I've been curious about this since if my character is captured some point, then I would know what to expect. (Then again, what I just said in my predictions might be way over the top for violence...)

I'm not entirely sure. You'd have to ask the DM. But for the group that Evon's currently part of, that's WAY too over-the-top. Evon's goal is to bring the low-leveled Infected that haven't gone insane to a safe area where they can be helped as best as possible. I'd assume that those that are too far gone would be mercifully executed.

Say hello to the first "Hero" character in this RP. Though he is considered a "Hero," he is not exactly a good guy, this just means he has definite stats and he will play an important role of some sort. As for his stats, here you go:

Magnezone man (name hidden for now)
Power: 8
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 2
Charisma: 1
Skill: 8
Luck: 6
HP: 170 (in normal pokemon health values)

The infected would not normally get executed for simply being infected. Being detained, however, is more likely to be what would happen. They're dangerous to have around, but they are still human. If they're held in captivity, then there is still a chance of them being cured.

So seeing as this could be a difficult/important action, I'd assume we need to do a roll to determine whether I can find a safe hiding place for Maxine or not. I'm hoping that if Evon can get her in a safe place, he can try to run out of the range of the Infected's disruptor field. If he can contact home base, he can request backup. Possibly from another one of the Gym leaders.