• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The video game RP

five friends are hanging out one night. One of them finds an old game system( will be decided) with a game (Will be decided). The gang decides to play the game for nostalgia reasons and within a blink of an eye they are dragged into the game. Now they must use all the skills they have as they try and beat the game or else be stuck there.

So these was an Rp I started a few months ago but quickly it died. So I'm trying it again. Only four other people will be in this since it's a balanced number for any decision making purposes and it won't be nearly as disjointed.

In this thread we'll figure out who will be involved in this and what game console and game they will be stuck in.
Please note that the consoles will be the PS2/Game Cube/ X box generation and older.

Just diden't want to be rude XD.

Also just an idea, even though I love the thought of finding a old gaming system that exsicted in real life i personally think we should do some time of unamed console that the people find in a box only to have it said suck them into any game that exsists.

Yes you may.

Alright every one come up with three games. While I'm going with @Bleach idea for the console we'll still only do a game from the ps2\gamecube era and older.
After everyone votes we'll decide as a group which game we get stuck in.

My suggestions:

Super Smash Bros (N64 or Melee)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Sunshine

So far my favorite option is a tie between Smash Bros and Super Mario 64, and my least favorite is Skies of Arcadia (only because i have no idea what it is)

Yeah sorry I just completely forgot about this. So the current nominated games are .
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart Double Dash
Skies of Arcadia
Super Smash Bros (N64 or Melee)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Sunshine
Pokémon stadium.
As for my nominations
Persona 3 or 4
Paper Mario thousand year door
banjo and Kazooie

Alright. When will we take the vote? Is @WingedHussar still going to be a part of this, or should we start without him? He hasnt been active on any of the other RPs i have seen him in for a while, so maybe something else is going on in his life or something.

Yeah we'll go on without him same with bleach since it appears he hasn't been on for a week. Unless both of you guys can think of a couple other people who might be interested.

Also I'm going to have to take out double dash, smash bros 64 and pokemon stadium primarily do to the fact that they don't really have any plot progression in them.

Alright I think we'll go with 64 since for the most part that's the majority. So then here's the character Bio

Name
Apperance
age ( around sixteen to eighteen)
sex
Power cap: (since there is about four to five of us each one will get a specific cap plus a couple of made up ones)

Name: Valeria Vonadar
Appearance: Dark brown hair, brown eyes, 5”7, wearing a green shirt and blue pants.
Sex: Female
Power Cap: Invisibilty Cap

Name: Mark Thompson
appearance: Raven colored hair with grey eyes. He has on a purple T shirt and pants. He stands at six one
Sex Male
power cap: Wing cap.