• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Vending Machine Game!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I come out and stab you in the face with my sword

I insert a device that prevents me from getting stuffed in that vending machine a third time

S

sheesheesh

The machine gets bored and runs to a convenience store.

I replace the machine with a vending machine in top condition. Then I insert Mr. Cacti.

You get them shot back at your face by me, Mr. Cacti.

I insert my couch for the house I made in this machine. I also change the thing on the front to say: ABSOLUTLY NO PSYCHO MONKEY. DEAD OR ALIVE.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
You get a machine of massive destructive properieties, who promptly shoots Aristotle, Psycho Monkey and Mr. Cacti, with deadly accuracy, and replaces their charred corpses with dimwitted repetitive robots. Unsurprisingly, no one can tell the difference.

(Inserts a Hive Engine)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
You get a very pissed off Mod with armblades

I insert my dignity hoping to get back my intellegence which I obviously misplaced this afternoon. (Is very ashamed :-[)

S

sheesheesh

The moisture of the half-eaten watermelon causes the vending machine you inserted it into to explode and create a black hole, thus killing everyone on Earth. Would you like fries with that? End of game. You lose. I win...

Nah. Just kidding. You get a quarter-eaten watermelon.

*inserts a whirlpool*

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Suddenly, A biomechanical tendril emerges from the machine. And another one. And another one. Before you can figure out what is going on, a massive, biomechanical squid-like beast emerges from the heart of the machine, crawling menacingly upon a fanned-out array of tendrils... And with a silent command from him, the beast proceeds to rend, slaughter and devour Mr. Cacti and Aristotle. You do NOT eff around with StellarWind Elsydeon.

The strange creature proceeds to return into the vending machine from whence it came.

You get a note, written on a small, torn sheet of paper that reads:
"If one more person gets pushed into the machine, whether it be you or anyone else, and whether it be that person's choice or not, this machine will spit out a tangent universe that will destroy the current universe. Thank you."

That being said, I put in a protractor.