• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Vending Machine Game!

you get a beautiful dynamax Wailord! that is just it! this game is over! what more could you want?!?! *flys off on dynamaxed wailord*

inserts the broken machine into a new and improved machine... (recycling I guess...)

chib

Previously chibighost
out comes an unknown glitch

i wonder what happens when you insert a Jack Frost and a Black Frost (from persona)...

you get jack black...
GULMhjl.jpg

insert a milkman...

you get a paradox and the whole game starts over...

Hey! I've seen this somewhere, can't remember where ... anyway, I don't see that this has been done before on here, so here goes.

It's simple: The first post inserts something into the 'vending machine' and then the second post gets something out. Then the same post inserts something, and so on. So it might be a bit like this:

1st Post: *inserts coffee*
2nd Post: Gets cocoa beans
*inserts nuts*

So yeah. I'll start.

*inserts my hand*

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Gets a heart-shaped water bubble.

"Aww~"

Inserts a Beast Ball containing a Nihilego nicknamed after a certain fictional character.

The news gets even worse... also your picture is in the obituary... with your birth date along with tomorrow's date... good luck getting some sleep tonight...

Insert a 1964 AMC Rambler American 440 Convertible...