• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Name: Lucy Mazz
Sexuality: Uninterested.
Physical Appearance: Her pale skin testifies that she doesn't get out much. She has cold eyes, a tint of blue that is almost grey. She is rather on the short side of things.
Clothing: Lucy is normally dressed in dark colored clothes, most notably deep purple pants that reach to her ankles and a black hoodie. She wears a belt as well, which has small holders for shrunken Pokeballs. She carries a dark blue backpack, which contains what little equipment she brought with her.
Personality: Lucy is extremely introverted, and tries very hard not to come out of her shell most of the time. Now, though, she has to make an effort, and is trying to be more friendly.
Family: Her mom, dad, and big brother. (No info on them)
Crush: N/A
Partner Pokemon: A male Rookidee named Fortune, who is very stubborn and bold.
Pokemon: (None yet, but I randomly generated a few Pokemon to come up with a team and the two that can up besides Rookidee are Helioptile and Riolu, so she may catch those later.)
Other: Her parents forced her to begin her journey. More details on this later.

Alright, here's my Gym Leader, aka #5.

Name: Jodi Kelly

Sexuality: Straight

Physical appearance: Jodi is tall for a girl, standing at about 5'9 (I hope I did it right). She has perfect fair skin and a somewhat fit build. She has brown hair and sparkling brown eyes.

Casual Clothing:
Jodi ussually wears grey overalls with a white T-shirt with dark red stripes. On her feet she wears white sneakers with black stripes. She has several hair ties on her wrists and a couple of bracelets. Her hair is tied with a light blue scrunchie in a low ponytail that goes about to her lower back. Her nails are painted a light blue.

Gym Uniform:
When the official Gym Battle comes, she wears a blue coat, with a dark blue turtle neck underneath, grey jeans and white ice skates with pink outlines (you'll see why). On her head, she wears white earmuffs. Her hair is tied with a thick hair tie which looks like a ring of ice, and on the top of it there are three spikes coming out of the top, looking like the top half of a star, in a regular ponytail, which went about to her upper back.
For the Gym Trainers, the girls wear a dark blue turtle neck sweater and some light blue jeans with white sneakers and the boys wear a light blue jacket and dark blue jeans with grey sneakers.

Personality: Jodi is super friendly when it comes to trainers and fellow Gym Leaders. She is really sweet and likes to help people out, especially trainers on their journey. But even though she's nice, she doesn't take crap from anyone, and she also won't let you ridicule her friends.

Family: Miranda and Blake Kelly (her parents) and Sam Kelly (her older brother)

Crush:
None right now, so bachelors, hit her up!

Ace Pokemon:
Mamoswine (F, nicknamed Daisy)
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves: Ice Beam, Avalanche, Ancient Power, Amnesia

Pokemon:

Alolan Ninetales (F)
Ability: Snow Cloak
Moves: Hail, Dazzling Gleam, Extrasensory, Confuse Ray

Glalie (M)
Ability:Ice Body
Moves: Frost Breath, Freeze-Dry, Avalanche, Bite

Galarian Mr. Mime (F)
Ability: Vital Spirit
Moves: Psybeam, Avalanche, Dazzling Gleam, Ice Punch

Gym Type: Jodi is the fifth and Ice Type Gym Leader. When you beat her, she will give you the Gelid Badge, (gelid means really cold) which looks like 6 icicles that go from the middle outwards in different direction, kinda like how a six year old would draw a snowflake (or me, for that matter) and she gives you the TM for Avalanche.

Town Name: Garcean Town

Appearence of town:
This town is full of beautiful houses and small convenient stores, it's kinda like a big neighbourhood. Everyone has seen everyone at least once in their lives and are super friendly.
This town is filled with trees and grass, and a flower, only found here, the Ice Daisy. It looks like a regular daisy, but the petals get bluer as they approach the middle. The town is filled with these. There are lots of parks in this town.
In Garcean Town, it snows everyday. Sometimes there's only a few snowflakes, sometimes there are blizzards, but they only last for about an hour.
There are two Pokémon Center at each exit. The Nurse Joy in the east Center is helped by an Audino while the one in the west Center is helped by a Chansey.
The Gym is located right in the middle of Garcean Town, surrounded by grass, benches and recycling bins. Right across the street, there is the local Ice Ring, where people can learn to ice skate and share a cup of Iced Tea.

Other: Jodi has several other Pokemon, Ice Types and others, that help her with her gym, her transportation or just to keep her company.
She has already picked out a Gym Trainer to take over the gym for her in the future.

And... done. Also, do I need to mention the Gym Challenge and the Gym's appearence now, or... should it be a surprise?

Last edited:
Okay, ya know what? I was going to make a new character, but my brain’s creativity is like, zero right now, so I’m going to use the OC I usually use for Pokémon roleplays.

Name: Neon Barry
Physical Appearance: On the tall side, standing at 6’0”. He has tan skin, and jet black hair with blue tips. (Sorry, I loosely based Kagé’s appearance on Neon’s, so this probably sounds familiar.)
Clothing: He wears a dark blue shirt underneath a black jacket with blue shoulders and sleeves. He wears black sports pants with two dark blue lines running down each leg. He has a watch on his left hand with a key stone in the middle, attached to the minute and hour hand. He has bandages on both hands, most likely due to being burned by a Pokémon. He wears black tennis shoes with dark blue soles. He also has a backpack with all the essential trainer supplies. (And food and water and stuff he needs to survive, but, eh.)
Personality: Energetic and fun, this jokester is always up and ready to go. He loves adventure, and is always up for meeting new friends and Pokémon. While he is very clever and intelligent, he is also impulsive, and sometimes doesn’t think things through. He can also turn dead serious when he needs to.
Family: He has a little sister, and his parents of course.
Crush: If you ask him this, there’s a high chance he’ll rise an eyebrow, and go “Seriously? That’s your top priority?” Long story short, he doesn’t have one at the moment, and it will take a while to get him one.
Partner Pokémon: Lucario.
Other Pokémon: Vigoroth, Shelgon, and Kakuna.
Other: Lucario has Lucarionite in a bracelet on his left arm. His Kakuna will evolve into an amazing Beedrill, that can rival Mega Beedrill in turns of strength and speed, just wanted to clarify why a Kakuna is on his team. This bio will also definitely be expanded on.

Name: Lidia Fisher
Physical Appearance: She has short black hair (to shoulder length), caucasian, blue eyes. She stands at 5'5" and is slender.
Clothing: Lidia wears a light blue tank top with jean shorts that goes down right above her knees. She has black tennis shoes with no socks and a hair tie around her wrist.
Personality: Lidia is easily stressed when it comes to new experiences. She is also kinda adventurous and can be outgoing.
Family: The Fishers
Partner Pokemon: Aqua (Vaporeon)
Pokemon: Vaporeon (Female; Aqua)
Other: N/A

Oh! I also have a Fakemon.
Untitled10_20200326182000.png

If you cannot read the text, I'll type it down for you. Also, thank you @RenzFlintrock for helping me make this little guy.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Can this char be the 11th gym leader? I'll unreserve my 4th position.

Name: Luna Novis
Sexuality: Aromantic/Asexual
Physical appearance: Standing at the diminutive height of 5'4, Luna has light blonde hair and emerald-green eyes. Her skin is remarkably pale with no defining markings.
Casual Clothing: She wears an open cream-colored sweater over a pale lavender tank top with a flowing white skirt and white boots.
Gym Uniform: All trainers in the gym wear different clothing, as Luna does not really enforce a dress code in her gym.
Personality: Calm and collected, Luna is... strange, true to her name. She's friendly and kind, but tends to be a bit... distant. She's very wispy and light, almost ghostlike in nature.
Family: Lily Novis (E4 member, will be posted later)
Crush: None
Ace Pokemon: Gardevoir - Valorian Forme (see below)
Pokemon:
Stella the Mimikyu (F)
Magi the Mismagius (F)
Ether the Chandelure (M)
Vix the Froslass (F)
Malice the Gengar (M)
Star the Valorian Gardevoir (F)
Gym Type: Ghost
Gym Badge: Ethereal Badge (I'll draw this later)
TM: Soul Shatter (described below)
Town Name: Solace Town
Appearance of town: Solace Town appears to be a very quaint and charming town, with quirks everywhere you look. The residents are all
very friendly, and most have a Ghost-type as their partner.
Upon looking closer, you'll see that several Ghost types have made this place their home, and have made their place in society - members of the Litwick line keep the lampposts lit, members of the Honedge line defend against rogue wild Pokemon, Rotom act as - surprisingly - tech support, et cetera. This is because Ghost-types are often feared and ostracized, so Luna created a town where they can live in peace in a human and Pokemon society.

Valorian Gardevoir info to come later. I've developed the concept already. There are two forms of Valorian Gardevoir in this region, one being Steel/Fairy and one being Ghost/Fairy. Luna has the Ghost variant.

I am aware stats do not exist in roleplays but this is just so you have an idea of how strong it is.

Move Name: Soul Shatter
Type: Ghost
Power: 90
Description: The user, a Ghost-type, directly attacks the soul of the opponent. This also causes the opponent's Special Attack and Defense to be decreased by one stage. The user cannot use this move more than once on the same Pokemon in the same battle, or it will have no effect.
Move Appearance: As the user's eyes glow, an ethereal copy - the soul - of the opponent is drawn from the opponent's body, which the user attacks and shatters. This causes the opponent to be damaged physically. The only way to dodge this move is by either a Protect move, the move Soul Guard (a move that protects against all Ghost-type moves), or by quickly moving away from the user before the soul is drawn out.

Name: Ava Nutmeg
Physical appearance: Ava has blonde hair and green eyes. She is caucasian
Casual clothes: She enjoys wearing turtleneck sweaters with blue jeans and tennis shoes. She also wears glasses.
Lab clothes: A lab coat thrown over her regular clothes.
Field of research: How Pokemon get thier types
Helper/Partner Pokemon: Chamelment
Pokemon: Chamelment, Castform, Ditto
Family: N/A