• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Valley of Pokemon (just join)

Glameow stretched, her swirly tail straightening momentarily. "Eevee lets go my pond won't clean it's self!" She stopped her grooming and saw Eevee was gone. "Eevee?"

Eevee raced as fast as she could to the meadow. She didn't care if she was killed. She would get her revenge. She raced at the stoutland shredding her beloved home and used the move trump card on him. He howled in pain. The trainer laughed. "Stoutland, use slash." Eevee's eyes widened. The Pokemon aimed right for eevee' stomach. It hit her, and she went flying backwards. She landed on her beloved meadow, blood pouring from a gash in her stomach. "Looks like I lost.. Ha....ha...ha..." Eevee lost consciousness.

(This is what Eevee is seeing while she is unconscious) Eevee ran through the field, laughing as she played with a leaf. Glameow was nowhere to be seen, nor was the stoutland. Eevee suddenly heard Glameow's raspy voice. "Eevee....you must save us....." Blood was pouring from Glameow's eyes. "Ahh!" Eevee called out.

Suddenly he felt something "im going to the medow" he said when he got there he saw eevee knocked out al of a sudden a trainer threw a poke ball...it just bounced off no capture nothing he then realiezd something he couldn't tell the others but somewhere somehow he had a trainer he was instantly descusted at the thought "probably defective or something" he said but deep down he knew the truth

Glameow smelt blood and ran out of her den. Seeing Eevee's body Glameow looked at the trainer, murder in her eyes.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" she yelled and raced forward, digging her claws into the trainer.

Eevee saw glameow attacking the trainer. "Glameow.. He's probably just playing pretend.. He didn't mean it... He's just playing a villain..." Eevee murmured.

He got a mouth full of leaves and started cleaning up the wound "your hurt please take it easy" he panfully pick of a vine of thorns and cut some of the dead skin and fur off before she got infected to badly "how do I know to do this who am I" he thought "there just stay still ill get pikachu!"

The trainer cried out in agony. "Glameow...are you just playing, too? Is this whole thing just a game? If it's all pretend, why does the pain feel so real? If I can feel it.. So can he... Let's take a break from playing, okay?"

A fletchling flew overhead and saw the commotions. He flew up to the Glameow and said, "hey kid, yah friend is really busted up, eh? There's a place called the Pokemon centre, and a bet cha friend could get healed up there, yah here? It's west from this here meadow." He flew away.

Flareon ran back "stttooooppp!!!!!!" he yelled "glameow please let him go I think he learned his lessen eevee I'm sorry but he wasn't playing nither is glameow just go to sleep ill take you back to the den" with tears in his eyes he pulled eevee back to the den

Eevee noticed that glameow was watching over her. "Glameow... I'm sorry for asking you to play with me so much... I must be really annoying..."

"I gotta be okay... I still have so many game ideas... I remember Caterpie telling me that oran berries heal wounds... We could get some of those"

Eevee felt the pain instantly melt away, and watched as her skin sealed the wound. A few crumbles of dried blood remained attached, but she brushed them away with her paw. "YAAAAAY! I'm better! And it's all thanks to you guys!" She yelled, tackling glameow with a big hug.

"Oh, I found a treasure when i attacked the humans! Look!" Eevee dug into her tail fluff and pulled out a pokedex. "Look! It's some weird red box thing!"

Pikachu woke up to Flareon's Yell. He saw that Eevee was being healed. "I-I didnt even help at all." He said sadly. Pikachu walked out the den as The 3 Pokemon were distracted. He started cleaning up Glameows Pond. He thought nothing but sadness and disappointment in himself as he cleaned the trampled pond.

Eevee ran outside carrying Larry. "Hey pikachu! You and glameow are making the pond look really pretty!" Eevee looked at the flowers aligning the pond in awe. "You guys are AMAZING at organization!"

Pikachu fell in the pond from the alarming screams. "Huh? Oh thx Girls." Pikachu said. He saw Eevee carrying Larry. Pikachu was startled and hid under a Lilypad.

"Carefull there is a Lilly on there, they're so lovely." Glameow extended her tail out to Pikachu to help the yellow mouse out of the pond. "My pond is so pretty~" She admired the area.

"Don't kill Larry! I think he may be a pokemon! Look! He talks!" Eevee pressed one of Larry's buttons and a flat voice emitted from the box. "Eevee,the evolution type pokemon! Eevee is normal type, and can evolve into several different forms."

"um eevee" flareon said "I've heard of those Larry is what's called a pokedex humans use those stupid devices to find out about us Pokemon like for instanc" he pressed a random button the pokedex talked about flareon it descusted him all human made things did

(I am gonna join as a Vulpix and a Riolu, even though no one posts very much anymore.) Flare raced ahead of Ash, her eyes blazing with happiness. She looked back to see the riolu, to see him lagging behind. "Hey Ash, we're almost at the meadow! We can't stop now!" She yelled back to him, slowing her pace.

Ash looked at her, feeling every muscle in his body hurt. "N-no..We can't...W-we have to keep going.." He puffed. His eyes widened with shock yet appreciation when the vulpix lifted him onto her back. "All ready? Cause I'm gonna run!" She said, leaving no time for him to answer she took off.

She was quiet as possible as she entered there den. She was exploring her new surroundings. She was extremely cold considering she was changing the temperature around her. The glaceon looked across both sides of the den a little confused. She was to anti-social to ask. She went back out of the den and fell asleep outside

(I'm gonna play Mudkip :3)

I run inside the den with a scatch on one of my arms "Ahhhh! There was a Charzard!" Tries to catch my breath "I think I lost it...." I collapse in the den "Too much running for one day...." Falls asleep