• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Uraniumian Archipelago

"oh, i am lance rhede. and is it a coincidence that my partner is named luke?" he smiled "It is nice meeting you." he looked at the house "jasper is knocked out in there" his riolu nodded "my riolu is really quiet. like me you know? well sometimes." he sat on the floor "so why is luke bleeding?" he looked at the boy "oh arceus, almost in the heart"

She glanced to him "Well some bad men in masks attacked us and a Pinsir they owned tackled him down and was crushing him with his pincher on the top of his head luckily my Pokemon were out to knock him off after that I fixed him up by wrapping him and stop the bleeding so now we are in hiding and recovering and two of the trainers were taken its a possibility I may be next" she said but still had a stern face when she said that. "Umbre!" "Ab! Absol!" "Ly! Lycanroc!" "Girls I know you would prevent that from happening but what if you couldn't prevent that and I end up like Luke and Kaleb here also if something like that happens to me I put my trust in you to get the rest of the trainers to safety alright girls thats a command I am giving you" she clarified to them. "Umbre...Umbreon.." "I know Blue...I know something like that would pain you but they are powerful and will outnumber us unevenly" "Umbre? Umbreon!" Blue agreed to her Partners command as Abby and Wolfa did the same putting their trust on their partner as she smiled. "Good girls"

Kaleb got up as the pain stopped. He walked back outside and saw Isaac, Killian, Charizard, Gyarados, Zachariah, and the masked men. Jeremy, Ace, Spade, and Voler were nowhere to be seen, and Luke, JC, Jasper, and Lance were inside. He withdrew Charizard, and Gyarados slinked off after Jeremy. Killian ran inside the house, leaving Isaac and Zachariah on the battlefield.

“Isaac, get inside!” Killian called out. Luke tried to sit up, but fell back to the ground.

“He’s too weak,” Kaleb said. “We’re gonna have to leave him here for a while.”

Jeremy ran to his base. He tied Ace and Spade down and injected them each with a syringe that extended the length of the dart effects. “Alright, I have a plan to take them out,” he said to Voler. “Kaleb cares about these two. They will come to rescue them. I know it.”

She placed a hand on Luke's shoulder "Don't push yourself Luke your hurt you may cause yourself to bleed out again and you are in no condition to stand and battle" she said sternly straightforward. Blue, Wolfa, and Abby were standing guard listening to any sudden movement from outside. "Kaleb what are we going to do?"she asked. "They already got another two trainers and plus Luke is vulnerable now to them because he is badly injured and they are downsizing us just to get all of us and I may just be the next one they are going to take because of what I possess" she crossed her arms against her chest "What do they want.....?" she said much softer. "Umbre?" "Ly?" "Absol?".

Isaac was snapped out of his trance by Killian's voice. "Isaac, get inside!" he called. Isaac returned his Gligar to her ball and Noivern flew them back over to the house. "I forgot, I threw out your Pokeball when I released you. Just stay nearby. Don't go far okay?" she nodded back and with a shriek, she flew away. Isaac opened the door and closed it behind him. "What now?" he asked.

lance's riolu glanced at him "we want to join!" he said to jc "lets protect them. alright?" he said to the riolu. the riolu nodded "here have a berry" the riolu smiled and ate the berry. "so what will we do?"

“They want revenge,” Kaleb said. “Each of the three wants revenge on me for what happened between us in the past. On the island of Froena, I beat Jeremy in battle three times, beat him up once, and took down the criminal organization he was a part of. With help, of course.

“In Sinnoh, about five months before we met, Isaac and I destroyed Zachariah’s very important earpiece/flashdrive that contained many important documents from the Aether Foundation. He had to fake his death, and he also lost his job at Aether Paradise. And you know why Voler wants revenge.”

"That sums it up." Isaac confirmed. "We need to find them and stop them. Whatever they're planning on doing or what they've already done can't be good. Especially with Zach." he said. Zachariah was never the approachable type. Isaac and Kaleb made him pretty mad the last time they encountered him. His motives were unknown, but Isaac couldn't help but feel bad for him. His life was ruined.

"it cant get worse. is it?"lance shuddered "i don't think that it gets worse. but uhhh.... nevermind" his riolu pointed at something. it was a loose dart flying trough the window. his riolu instantly reacted and closed the window just to protect his trainer "thanks riolu!" he hugged the riolu and gave him another berry

Last edited:
"TH-THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!! I CAN SENSE SOMETHING ON MY SENSERS ALREADY!!!" He said, agreeing to the plan. Jasper feeling bad with Isaac. He knew about Zachariah. He would save him anytime he wanted. Dusknoir appeared outside Jasper's house, spying. "Dussssskkkkkkk" It said, in a very low tone. "MY DUSKNOIR IS SPYING ON THE TEAM! AS SOON AS THEY GO, DUSKNOIR WILL BE RUSHING HERE!" Said Voler.

"I'm gonna go fly on Noivern to make sure we're safe. You never know, they might be out there." Isaac said. Isaac whistled with his fingers and Noivern came flying out of the woods. "Alright, lets go." he commanded. The dragon barked in compliance and took off. Isaac looked around from the sky. "See anything, girl?" he asked the Pokemon. "There. A clearing." Isaac noticed as he told Noivern to land. He looked around. It seemed like he was alone. "Come on, let's see whats out here." he told her.

She sighed as she stood up "Revenge huh also Lance you can help if your prepared to but with Luke hurt we are at a disadvantage here because he would have to be watched and not be taken by those masked freaks!" She said stern "Umbre!" "I know Blue this hard but our only option is to stand back and think through this properly"she said as she glanced to Luke "Hey you alright Luke? Your bandages need to be changed its too soaked in blood" she placed her hand on his shoulder. Blue walked up to Kaleb looking up at him "Umbre! Bre! Bre!" Blue pawed at his leg telling him what they should do and be picked up.-

Last edited:
Isaac saw the tattered and beaten path that went through the forest. The vines hung low and could tangle you if you weren't careful. "Noivern, you're gonna have to take another flying trip, I don't want you getting caught in those nasty vines, okay?" he offered. She hung her head low and grumbled sadly. "It'll only be for a little bit, I'll be quick. If I'm in trouble or if someone gets me, you better come and save me." he said humorously.
With that, Noivern flew above the treetops sending a gust of wind throughout the forest. "Alright, let's see what you've got inside you." Isaac said to the forest. He went into the forest not knowing who or what he'd run into. He pushed away some of the foliage and walked through the dreary brush.

"i-im prepared!" he said to jc "i have meds, my riolu is strong enough!" he looked at luke "he needs to stay here for a while and rest. ill stay here. and ill heal him with meds. or, i can carry him i could carry." he said

Jeremy nodded at Voler. “Good. Meanwhile, my Zoroark will disguise itself and go undercover.” Zoroark ran out towards the group, followed by Gyarados. They watched outside through the window before Zoroark used an illusion to make himself invisible. He hit Killian on the back of the head and dragged him out silently. He brought him back to Jeremy and Voler. Gyarados followed. Zoroark disguised himself as Killian and dashed back to the group as fast as he could so nobody noticed what happened.

“Alright, so JC and Ron will scout the area. Killian and I will try and find Ace and Spade. Lance, you have the meds. Stay behind with Jasper and Luke,” Kaleb said. Zoroark nodded, still under disguise.

"Dusk!" Dusknoir said, alerted by the message and coming back. "WELL THAT'S PERFECT!" Voler said, seeing the body of Killian "MORE LIKE KILL! IAN AM I RIGHT? HAHAHAHA!" Dusknoir came back to Voler, telling him the message. "WHAT'S THAT? OH THERE'S... THAT GIRL, THE KID WITH THE RIOLU, YOUR ZOROARK AND KALEB COMING! GET READY!" He said to Jeremy. "Sounds great!" Jasper said to the team. "Even though I'm not doing much....."

“Oh, Jasper’s awake?” Kaleb asked. “Alright, you can come with me and Killian.” Zoroark nodded. “JC, Ron, scout the area. Isaac may need some backup.”

Jeremy nodded. “Zoroark has been given orders,” he said. “He will take them out before they even make it here.”

Luke lay on the floor, still. He wanted to help, but he knew he was too weak to even sit up at this point. He would have to wait until he was healed. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket as Kaleb and Zoroark walked out the door.

He picked up the phone. “Hello? Oh, hey. On the island, trying not to bleed to death. Spear to the heart, no big deal. Attacked by some old enemies of Kaleb. Jeremy, Voler, and Zachariah. You’re coming? Okay, cya then.” The person then hung up.

Jasper decided to jump up, exited to be on a mission with famous heroes. "Thanks." He said, trying to keep his cool. "OH. WELL THAT'S EVEN BETTER!" Voler said, returning Dusknoir. "I WAS THINKING. DO YOU WANT TO MAKE AN EVIL BUISNESS? WE COULD RULE OVER HUNDREDS OF MINIONS!" He said, sitting down for a rest.

Isaac was scrounging around the woods until he saw Voler. He was sitting after a great deal of jabbering on about an army. "I need to get around 'em." Isaac whispered to himself. From where Voler was sitting, he could easily sneak to his left and be on his way. He chose to take that route. Suddenly, a twig snapped as Isaac stepped onto it and he dashed behind a tree.

She nodded as she returned Abby as she was still a bit injuries when she found her only leaving Wolfa and Blue out "Alright girls lets go all of you be careful!"she warned as she ran off as Blue and Wolfa followed just beside her as she scouted the area. She looked around "Girls split up and be careful don't let anyone see you" "Bre?" "Ly?" Wolfa and Blue leaped off disappearing in the forest thou as she looked around she felt something a jolt of pain in her leg appearing to be a dart. "Dang it no.." She said as she leaned against a tree as one of the masked ones appeared. "Abby I need you now!"she threw up her Pokeball as she appeared in front of her "Absol!" She turned to look at her seeing the dart on her leg. "Sol!" "Abby Nightslash!" "Absol!". She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and sent a text to Kale "-I'm hit and fighting off the masked one they are after me-" she sent as dark slashes appeared to hit his Pokemon. Wolfa and Blue seemed to find Isaac "Bre!" "Lycanroc!" the girls were trying to signal him that they were here to help him. She was starting to lose herself in consciousness but stood awake.-

"Shhh" Isaac coaxed. Isaac didn't want Voler to know he was there. He looked around and saw Abby on her phone being attacked. "Crap, Noivern!" Isaac yelled. He didn't care if Voler was there anymore. He needed to help JC. A roar came from the sky and a dark purple and white beam shot near the man. Noivern had used Dragon Pulse. Isaac waited for the Umbreon and Lycanroc to lead him back to Jasper's house.

Last edited:
Kaleb read the text. “JC’s been hit!” he said to Jasper and Zoroark. Zoroark smiled behind their backs. He suddenly kicked Kaleb in the back of the head and grabbed Jasper. He put him in a headlock.

“Killian?” Kaleb said. “What are you doing?” Zoroark blasted him backwards with Dark Pulse. Kaleb’s hand flew towards his belt. He sent out Gabite and Bulbasaur, and they sprang into action. Gabite bit down on Zoroark’s leg, causing him to drop the illusion. “Just what I thought.”

Voler heard a twig break. "WHAT... THE HELL..... WAS THAT!" He asked himself, turning around. He looked all around him. Even upwards. He'd have enough of ninjas. He heard Dragon Pulse and jumped out of the way. "WHERE FROM??!!" He asked himself, frantically. "Zoaroak!?!?!?" Jasper asked. "I fell for it!" Jasper sent out Poliwhirl, using Bubble instantly. "C'mon Kaleb! We can beat a Zoroak!" He said.

Last edited:
"who was that?" lance said to luke filled with curiousity "and you need to rest as much as you can. k?" he said but this time he is reading a book about medicine "how to heal burns.. " in the book the contents is,
Treatments for a first-degree burn include:
  1. soaking the wound in cool water for five minutes or longer.
  2. taking acetaminophen or ibuprofen for pain relief.
  3. applying lidocaine (an anesthetic) with aloe vera gel or cream to soothe the skin.
  4. using an antibiotic ointment and loose gauze to protect the affected area.
"oh not this. about how to treat a stab wound to the chest!" and thus he found it "there it is!"
1. Remove the Object if You Can
  • If the object that caused the puncture is small and you can easily remove it, do so.
2. Stop the Bleeding
  • Apply firm, direct pressure with sterile gauze or clean cloth until bleeding stops.
3. Clean and Protect the Wound
  • Rinse the wound under clean water for several minutes. Then wash the area with mild soap and water and rinse again.
  • Apply an antibiotic cream.

“Alright Jasper, on my signal, run,” Kaleb said. “Now! Bulbasaur, Poison Powder on Zoroark!” Kaleb withdrew Gabite and ran. “Let’s go!” Bulbasaur blasted purple fumes at Zoroark, poisoning him. He tried to keep up, but took poison damage, and eventually fainted and fell to the ground.

Jeremy witnessed this and returned Zoroark. “They’re coming our way,” he said to Voler. “Prepare your Pokémon, this is gonna be a tough batt-“

He was cut off when Killian kicked him in the face. “How did you get untied?” he asked, surprised.

“I’m a ninja!” He kicked Voler’s head off to keep him away from the fight, then advanced towards Jeremy. “You’re gonna pay for what you did to my brothers and Jason.” His hand twitched on all three pokeballs around his waist. He sent out Gastly, Scyther, and Shroomish, but then Jeremy was blasted forward from a Psychic attack. Kaleb and Metang stood behind him.

“How do we know you’re not the Zoroark?” he said to Killian.

“I can speak, and my Pokémon listen to me. Besides, I’m the reason Voler’s head is off and Jeremy has dirt on his face,” he said, referring to the dirt off his own shoes from the kick to the face.

“Alright, good enough for me,” he said. He sent out Gabite, and Bulbasaur ran up behind them and jumped on Jeremy. He tied him up with Vine Whip while Gabite bit down hard on his leg.

“If he’s smart, he’ll stay away from us,” Killian said. “Well first, I need something back. Where are Ace and Spade?” Kaleb asked, holding his knife to Jeremy’s throat.

“Sleeping, in our lair,” Jeremy said. “We extended the dart’s effects. They won’t wake up for a long time.”

Kaleb sliced, and a small cut appeared. “Give us the antidote or the size of that cut multiplies by ten,” he said. He was serious.

“There is no antidote. They will wake up... eventually.” Jeremy kicked Kaleb off of him and sat up, flinging Bulbasaur off his stomach and unraveling the vines. He swung his leg in the air, sending Gabite flying off of it, before running off. “Voler, get your head and get out of here!” he called out.

"OK!!! I'M COMING!!!!!" Voler screamed, taking his head and putting it back on as fast as he could. "Great job guys!" Said Jasper, exited to be standing next to heroes in action. "ARE YOU SURE THEY'LL EVER WAKE UP?" Voler asked Jeremy, just about keeping up. "I MEAN I DON'T THINK THEY WILL BUT... WHAT DO YOU THINK??? *huff puff*"