• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Uraniumian Archipelago

unknowingly, lance fell asleep because of all that running. he awoke when jasper fell "darnit! you got knocked out again?!" he went and got a bucket and filled it with water. he poured it on jasper "WAKEE UUP" he ran outside, and found people fighting, so he threw out his riolu luke. "luke! help me out here!" he ran to the cabinet and grabs the contents inside. he gave some of the medicine to the riolu "we can eat some berries after this!" the riolu smiled.

Luke dashed towards one of the men and headbutted him in the head, knocking him out, but got hit with a dart from behind. Fletchinder flew towards the attacker, but was hit as well. The attacker was not able to save himself though, as Rhyhorn charged him, and he wasn’t able to hit his third mark. The man was knocked off his feet and trampled.

Kaleb looked at Isaac, and then at Luke. Men with spears were running towards both of them. He had a choice to make. Save his friend... or his brother?

Luke appeared in an arena. He was hallucinating. He watched Grubbin, Trevenant, Fletchinder, and Rhyhorn try to fight off the men. He tried to help, but was tied down. He suffered watching each of his Pokémon go down, one by one.

Kaleb dashed towards Isaac. He kicked the man in the face and stole the spear. He stabbed the man in the throat, and turned around to throw the spear, but it was too late. The other man jabbed his spear into Luke’s chest. Luke was yanked from his dream back into reality as he bled. Kaleb ran over and stabbed the man in the chest before kneeling down on the floor next to Luke.

He took out his first aid kit and grabbed a chest seal. He put it on Luke’s chest. “This should stop the bleeding. Thankfully he missed your heart,” he said. He left Rhyhorn and Grubbin to guard Luke while he fought off the men.

Salamance hurried back to his master. Judging by his Pokemon's urgent movements Zachariah guessed something big was going down. " We're not getting involved. It doesn't concern us." His Salamance started throwing a fit causing Zachariah to sigh " you just want to blow people up. You're such a battle junkie. Fine. We'll go but only to observe. Got it?" Salamance happily called his name as he carried his trainer towards the horrific battle

Isaac began to stir. He raised his head towards the sky and saw a Salamence with a trainer on it's back. "Gligar." he said weakly. She snapped her pincers happily and glided around happily. "Return." he said. He held out the Pokeball but his arm went limp. Gligar went under Isaac's arm to support him up. "Thanks, girl. I can take it from here." he reassured. Then he saw Kaleb tending to an injured boy. He rushed over to make sure he was alright. "Kaleb! Is he gonna be okay?" he asked.

“He’s my other brother, Luke,” Kaleb said. “You were both hit by darts. I tried to save you both, but he got stabbed before I could get to him. Hopefully the chest seal prevents him from bleeding out.”

Jeremy, filled with rage, sent out all his Pokémon. Killian rushed up to him. “You handle his Pokémon,” he said to Halt. “I’ll take him down.” He threw him backwards into the forest and began attacking him. Drapion shot another Cross Poison at Jeremy’s Pokémon. He jumped into the air and landed next to Lucario. He snapped in pincers in glee. This was his first battle in a LONG time.

Zachariah's Salamance landed on the ground and Zachariah hopped off. He watched with mild interest Weapons?Just what is going on here. Regardless, I am not here as a combatant. That Drapion is rather impressive though

Isaac thought he recognized the trainer. But he looked... different. "Hey, you! Come down here and help us! Please." Isaac pleaded.
The injured boy, Luke, needed medical attention immediately. The chest seal would help prevent him from bleeding out, but he might need to get it cleaned up. He tried to signal the trainer again.

" Why should I? It's your fight, if you cannot finish it, that's your fault." Zachariah said. " I don't owe you anything, we're not allies and there's nothing in it for me." This trainer seemed familiar to him. Where have I seen that trainer before?

"Well aren't you a ray of sunshine." he muffled. "Please. The least you could do is tend to this boy's wounds." he gestured towards Luke. Then he remembered. "Zach. Please, we need you." he couldn't believe it. It was him. Zachariah had always been the strongest trainer he knew. He looked different. Older, more mature. "Just help us out. For old times sake." Isaac said.

" How do you know that name?!" Zachariah angrily demanded. Then his eyes flew open " oh no way. No, not you again! Damn it!" He glared at Issac " You've got some nerve asking me of all people for help. I know you still remember what you did to me. You ruined my life! I had to fake my own death because of you and your idiot friend. Do you have any idea what the past few years have been like for me?!" He threw off his leather jacket to reveal a tattered tank top and reached for a Pokeball " I'll help you but only because I want the joy of putting you into the ground myself. Alright, Charziard, Battle Formation!" he said throwing a Pokeball. " Heat Wave, Let's go!"

Isaac grinned. There was the spark. The heat of battle always lit up his eyes. Battles were his life. However, while Charizard used Heat Wave, Isaac felt another kind of wave. Guilt.
He was acting so juvenile that day. He ruined Zachariah's life by destroying the earpiece.
If only he could undo everything he had done to him. Isaac felt horrible about his actions. If only his own Dragon-Types hadn't left him. Noivern and Dragalge were two of his best Pokemon. Now they're gone.

Zachariah kept giving his Charziard commands. " Thunderpunch! Dragonclaw! Fire Blast! Dragon Pulse! Flare Blitz!" All with a smirk on his face as he battled the attackers" Is this the best you fools can do? At least make it interesting for me. My Charizard has yet to truly show what he can do." Zachariah had never been able to achieve mega evolution so as a result, he had resolved to train his Pokemon harder than ever before to compensate. Zachariah gave a cold look to the ringleader " know what, I think I have a solution to this whole problem. I'm going to blow you the hell up" he said returning his Charizard " You've used too much power and we don't know anything about this guy. I'm not taking chances." he told the Pokeball "Swampert, battle formation!" he said throwing another Pokeball

Isaac ran over towards Luke. "You'll be okay. I promise." he told him. Isaac shielded his eyes from a nasty Fire Blast. He then saw Kaleb coming towards Zach. Kaleb didn't want either of them to get hurt. Or hurt each other.

Last edited:
Kaleb slid over towards Zachariah. “Shut up,” he said. “Hey, remember me? The other guy who ruined your life? You’re not blowing anybody up, and this is only the best we can do because we believe in a fresh start.”

Drapion turned around and shot a Cross Poison at Zachariah before Kaleb noticed Voler. “Every enemy I’ve ever faced that is still alive seems to gather here,” he said. Claire, Jeremy, Zachariah, and now Voler. “I guess I gotta bring out the big guns.” Kaleb withdrew his new Pokémon and put them in the PC. He took out Pangoro, Charizard, Torterra, Aggron, and Salamence. “The original team has been reunited!”

Zachariah glared at Kaleb " trust me, once I'm done here, you and Issac are next. You have no idea what you cost me. " Zachariah narrowly got out of the way of the Cross Poison " It still stands? Incredible, that thing is stronger than I anticipated." He shot a look of hatred at Kaleb " If I were you I'd stay out of my way. I have no stake in this fight and I have no beef with Voler. Just stay out of my way, if you want to live to see tomorrow! Now Swampert, Earthquake!" Survive that! Even the strongest of Poison types will be heavily damaged.

"Gligar, use Protect!" he commanded. Gligar sent a green shell over the four of them. The Earthquake thundered and rumbled. Gligar was having a hard time holding up the shield. "Come one, just a little more!" he soothed.
Gligar was struggling but she was holding on strong.

Last edited:
Drapion shot his claw at a tree and pulled himself off the ground to dodge the Earthquake. He proceeded to through the tree right towards Swampert, who was extremely weak to grass type attacks.

“My Drapion is a master at using unofficial moves,” Kaleb said. Drapion shot his claw underground, and it came up behind Swampert. He did this with his other claws so that a Swampert had no room to dodge the tree, before coming back down and shaking the ground beneath Swampert.

“I’m stronger than you think,” Kaleb said. He sent out Torterra, who blasted an Energy Ball right towards Swampert, and Salamence, who served as backup in case Zachariah used Charizard or his own Salamence.

"STOP FIGHTING!" Isaac yelled. "We need each other. Our opponents are strong so we need to stick together. Even if that means pushing our grudges aside." he reasoned. "Both of you will have a chance to fight, but here is not the place." he said.

Zachariah glared at Kaleb and Issac " Why should I fight with you two? Because of you two, I went through absolute hell. My soul cannot be at peace until I return the favor with interest. And I don't care what I have to do to get my revenge" he said withdrawing his Swampert, a smirk on his face. " Lapras, battle formation!" He said throwing a Pokeball " Perish song." He didn't care about the opponents or what they were planning to achieve. He would see these two face down in the dirt on this day. He had stayed awake for years dreaming of taking his revenge

Isaac covered his ears. If he heard that, who knows what could happen. He pressed onto his ears so hard it started to hurt. Please, someone help us. he prayed. Then Isaac heard muffled shrieking. A sleek, winged figure darted through the sky. It was Noivern. "Noivern! Good. Use Focus Blast!" Isaac commanded. It felt good to be in charge of a dragon once again. The memories of her using that move came back to Isaac like a distant memory. It kinda was.

She saw Luke down and bleeding out as she quickly ran up to him "I got Luke just help the others but you have to cover me as my Pokemon are a bit occupied fighting them off and protecting me at the same time" she said looking to Kaleb as she pulled out a travel size First Aid kit out of her strap bag as she quickly began to fit up Luke's wound. "Just hang in there Luke I know what I'm doing" she looked down at him with determination in her eyes with the battle and saving Luke's life. "Umbre!" "Don't worry Blue just cover me" "Bre!" "Ly!" "Absol!" they said to her having determination also in their eyes as they continued to dodge the darts that were being shot at them but they were all too quickly as the girls were knocking out the masked man's Pokemon down quickly. She had Luke's blood on her hands as she was feeling uneased about it but avoided the feeling as she started wrapping his chest wound.

Zachariah smirked " I was going to wait until the ideal moment to strike but I guess this works as well" he said after his Lapras had been hit by the focus blast and it called out in pain. He walked over to Issac's and Kaleb's opponents and stood side by side with them " did you two honestly think I'd join forces with you two? The two people I hate the most? I once fired someone and made them go bankrupt just for being two minutes late for a meeting. Imagine what I'll do to you two." He looked at Luke and an evil smirk spread across his face " think quickly" he said. " Lapras, Hyper Beam. Fire at that injured fool" he said. As Lapras fired Zachariah closed his eyes. That attack was only a diversion, his real assault would be ready soon

Last edited:
Claire glanced almost disdainfully at Jeremy.Just as hasty as ever, rushing into battles even when at a massive disadvantage... sigh, did Froena teach him nothing?

Not that is mattered to her though. Although he was technically a former co-worker she didn't have that good an impression of the abrasive young man. Standing off to the side; Claire happily became a bystander to the ongoing battle, neither making any attempts to influence them nor retreat from them. Noticing that most of the trainers here had completed or semi-completed teams of Pokemon she mentally made a note to fill her own roster. As of now she only had 4 Pokemon on her, and she didn't like her chances in such a messy melee.

Poliwhirl followed JC, telling her the message slower this time. "Poliwhirl.... Pol Poli..." He said, hoping that JC would understand him. Jasper woke up. "It wasn't me this time.... It was him....." He said, scared for everything he had.

Zachariah looked at the people Kaleb and Issac had been fighting" you don't mind if we team up do you? This is my day of vengeance after all.Don't worry, I just want to see them suffer for everything they did to me. You can finish them off once I've had my fun." He shot a look of pure unadulterated hatred at Kaleb and Issac " don't get me wrong you two, I commend you both for putting up a good fight but it's time you were taught your place. You will suffer as I did. After I'm done here, I'll hunt down everyone related to you and take them out as well. I only hope you lose everything and have to eat out of the same damn garbage bins I did!"

Last edited:
"yeah,yeah. its him. wait. who is "HIM"?"lance wondered. "anyways, help me here. lets deliver some of the medicine to those trainers. one looks like its bleeding but it seems that someone patched him up." he ran outside and almost got hit by a dart "oh god" he still ran, and ran, and ran until he got to the camp ''everyone is fighting,i should help the them!'' he tought

"Why i agree...... It's an incredible idea." Voler said, laying against a tree. "Can i join as well?" Voler looked at Zachariah. He can't help but wonder if he'd seen him before. "Was he in sinnoh?" He thought. Jasper ran out, trying to help. "Where did they go?" He asked himself.

Last edited:
Noivern landed next to Isaac and Kaleb. Her mane at her neck was more tattered and battered with signs of skirmishes. Noivern had been through a lot since they parted ways. "Thanks for coming back." he buried his face in her mane. "I missed you." Isaac said.
Isaac saw somebody in the distance running and avoiding darts. He needed to help them out.

Killian heard the Hyper Beam and quickly kicked Jeremy in the back of the head, knocking him out. He ran out and dove to pull Luke and JC out of the way. Enraged at Zachariah for trying to kill his already dying brother, he ran towards him full speed.

“I’m a ninja, so you better watch out!” he said, delivering a kick to the stomach before sending out Gastly and Scyther to help fight off the masked men. Kaleb withdrew Torterra and sent out Charizard, who used Fire Blast, aiming for Voler, and shot another at Lapras. Grubbin jumped out of his pokeball and saw Luke. He saw the blood and turned to the people they were fighting. Infuriated, Grubbin glowed white and expanded a bit, and evolved into Charjabug!

Rhyhorn charged at Jeremy, who was still unconscious. He threw him into the air, waking him up in the process. He grabbed a branch on the tree, leaving Rhyhorn trying to jump high enough to attack him. Fletchinder woke up from the dart, and flew towards the branch. He snapped it in half, and Jeremy dropped to the floor, and was face-to-face with Rhyhorn.

(What sucks is that I haven't gotten a single alert from all this)
Halt nodded at the show of power of his partners. "Good, except the Rhyhorn wants to kill him." Lucario stepped forward and placed one hand over the Rhyhorn's head to stop it. "Keep control of your pokemon. You've gotten reckless."

"U WOT M8!?!?!?" Voler asked, looking at the fire blast. "THAT'S THREE TIMES NOW!" He shouted, angry that he had been hit. "I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A TEAM HERE! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! MISMAGIUS! SHADOW BALL!" Mismagius shot out a ball headed for Rhydon. "Mismagius!" It said, eager to hit it, even though it stopped. "GENGAR! HYPNOSIS!" Gengar tried to send Charizard to sleep. "Gen!" It said.

Last edited:
“I’m not on the same side as Zachariah, you dumb pile of metal,” Kaleb said to Voler. Charizard dodged the Hypnosis and flew straight at Gengar, and used Flare Blitz. Rhyhorn stopped and turned around. He was hit by Shadow Ball, but tanked the hit. He used Rock Tomb on Mismagius, dropping rocks from above in all directions.

Luke looked up and saw the fight that was happening. “I didn’t want this...” he said. “We came here to explore... not to fight...”

Killian sent out Shroomish, who used Spore on Lapras. Scyther flew towards Jeremy and cut down the tree next to him. “Halt, watch out!” Kaleb warned. Jeremy lunged at him. The tree fell fast.

“I will take you down, Halt, even if I kill myself doing so!” he yelled. Kaleb jumped in and grabbed Jeremy from behind and tossed him into another tree. Jeremy got up, but Kaleb threw his knife into his thigh and Jeremy fell.

She kept Luke down so his wound won't leak from blood again. "I know Luke this isn't what I wanted either but we have to fight back no matter what lets just hope we're not blind sided" she said sitting him up against a tree her hands red from Luke's wound as she glanced to them "tsk..." She took out her water and poured it on her hands to wash the blood off as she was standing guard of him as she watched her Pokemon battle to the fittest.

Jeremy crawled out into the fight, protected by his Pinsir. He grabbed a stick and a cloth and created a tourniquet. He ran and picked up a blowgun, and shot a dart at Spade. He tossed another to Zachariah. “Join me,” he said. “I’m trying to take them out.” He tossed a third blowgun to Voler.

Kaleb noticed this and ran towards Jeremy. He tackled him to the ground and pulled out his knife once again, which he picked up off the floor. “I’ve waited a long time for th-“

Pinsir suddenly leapt onto Kaleb’s back and sliced him in the shoulder with his pincer, and sliced him again in the back. He grabbed him with Vice Grip and crunched down, breaking through his skin and smashing his bones. Killian looked back and forth between his two brothers, one bleeding out, and the other being crushed. He ran towards Kaleb and grabbed the pokeball containing Kaleb’s Charizard. He grabbed Pinsir by the horn and threw him to the ground, leaving him to Charizard, before grabbing a pokeball from Jeremy and sending out Gallade before holding the knife to his throat.

“Heal Pulse, now,” he ordered. Gallade hastefully obeyed and healed Kaleb’s wounds. Kaleb, still in pain, writhed on the floor. “It’ll go away momentarily,” Killian said before returning Gallade and throwing the ball to the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Kaleb!" Isaac screamed. Once he saw what had happened, Isaac was shaken. Who knew what would've happened if Gallade wasn't there to heal him. "Are you okay?" Isaac asked urgently. Isaac had seen something equally as horrible one time. A rampaging Gogoat was loose in Lumiose City when he was nine. The Pokemon impaled a poor man before being detained.
Isaac didn't want to see anything like that EVER again. Valerie had helped him recover from that horrendous memory.

Kaleb was in too much pain to say anything. Killian carried him back into Jasper’s house, but first, he sent out the remainder of Kaleb’s Pokémon.

“Get him,” he said before going inside. Jeremy withdrew Gallade and ran. Pinsir followed quickly after him, not wanting to battle Charizard. Charizard shot him with a Flamethrower, sending him flying, and he landed on top of Jeremy. He shot a dart at Ace, and got up. He sent out Gyarados to deal with Charizard before picking up the twins and running off.

“C’mon!” he yelled to Zachariah and Voler before running off.

Voler followed, amazed that the team had caught someone. "OH THIS IS AMAZING!!!" He shouted, He couldn't believe he was in a team. Although he was still scanning the area. "HEY DUDE! KEEP UP!" He said to Zachariah, Eager for him to enjoy the fun. Meanwhile, Jasper sat at the house, waiting. He saw Killian and asked. "Did you see HIM?"

Isaac watched as Voler's team dragged away two people. He couldn't just stand there and watch, but he was terrified. What if him and his Pokemon were hurt. Plus, he had just been reunited with his precious Noivern. He couldn't just let himself or his partners be captured.

However, he couldn't help them now. They were gone and there wasn't a anything that anyone could do about it.

lance ran to the girl near the bleeding boy. "looks like he's hurt. need a potion for your pokemon?" he gave a potion to the girl. he looked on the boy "what is his name? and most importantly, what is your name?"

She helped had Luke's arm around her shoulder helping him walk as her Pokemon quickly ran up to her still having the energy to fight back as she noticed the boy "Now is not the time for introductions we have to first hide then I'll say who I am and this guy is" she said. "Girls lets go! Just cover me" "Umbre!" "Lycan!" "Absol!". The girls understood as she took Luke back to where Kaleb was and placed him down next to him as she turned to the boy again. "I'm JC and this is my Dusk Lycanroc Wolfa my partner, my Shiny Umbreon Blue also my former Partner, and Abby my Absol and that's Kaleb and next to him is his young brother Luke" she said. "May I ask who you are?" She asked as she sat on the bed just next to Luke as Blue sat on her lap.