• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Uraniumian Archipelago

Lance stood up "oh, ok." he went to the cabinet. "burns,headaches,nausea, oh there it is! mental confusion" he gave the pill to jasper along with a water bottle. he made him drink the pill."poliwhirl you can stop worrying now"

Jasper moved his hand in a circle motion. He could move. "I can move!" He said, exited to move again. "Poli pol!" Poliwhirl said in a way of saying thank you. Jasper stood up. "Thank you." He said. "But where are the others?" He asked, confused to a simple location on an archipelago.

“Jasper, we’re right here,” Kaleb said, noticing that Jasper hadn’t actually seen or heard them. Yeah, he was definitely mentally confused right there if he didn’t hear their conversations. “Well, except Luke, Ace, and Spade.” He looked out the window and saw Luke trying to get them inside the house.

Claire frowned impatiently. She'd already been standing outside for quite a while and they still hadn't opened the door yet? Maybe... she should just break down the door. Well, before taking any drastic measures she'd give them a bit more time. Nevertheless, to show her impatience she granted the door a firm kick, causing loud thudding sounds to echo outwards.

Last edited:
Kaleb rolled under the bed. He didn’t want to be seen by Claire. Killian blocked her view of him while he did so. Luke, meanwhile, had come running back into the cabin.

“I smell trouble,” he said, causing Killian to roll his eyes. Luke grabbed Fletchinder’s pokeball. Killian grabbed Scyther’s. Kaleb, under the bed, grabbed Metang’s. He waited in case he was going to be noticed by Claire. Luke grabbed Trevenant’s ball with his other hand, and pulled both off his belt and held them up.

"Pfffft"

Claire stifled her laughter, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. Unfortunately for the trio of brothers, she'd noticed them the minute the door had opened, or at least she'd noticed the eldest brother. Kaleb was the only familiar face in the house so she naturally noticed him first. Watching him dive under the bed tickled her humor, though she thought his reaction was a little exaggerated. She'd only played with him once after all.

Recomposing herself she nodded at the trainer who'd opened the door, and then in a few large steps, she walked in. Her gaze raked over the entire room, pretending not to notice Kaleb.

"The name's Claire de Lune, who might the rest of you be?"

"I-I'm Jasper. Hello. Please don't go outside because there is a tribe trying to capture us." He said. Poliwhirl walked over to Jasper and stood by his side. He is always nervous about people getting too close to his trainer. "Poli Poliwhirl!" It said, seemingly threatening Claire.

Isaac dangled by his Glider's tail and landed at the window of a nice looking house. He tapped on the glass frantically while looking behind his back every so often. Gligar pointed to a group of masked men about to fire darts. "Quick, Gligar, use Protect!" Isaac ordered. The darts bounced right off the protective shield.

Kaleb noticed Isaac tapping the window. ‘Another familiar face,’ he thought. He crept to the back door, and opened it. He quickly rolled outside the door, followed by Killian, while Luke tried to distract Claire.

“Isaac, follow us!” Kaleb called out. He ran through the forest, followed by Killian, and Killian led them to the cave he had stayed in.

"What is this place?" Isaac asked out of breath. Gligar flew close above Isaac watching for any oncoming attackers. "Nice to see you again, only this time we're caught in another mess." Isaac said. Gligar flew back down and landed on Isaac's head. "Gligar, we can't play right now. Get in your ball, you've been flying around all day." Isaac offered. He brought out his Pokeball and returned her to her ball.

“This place is called the Uraniumian Archipelago,” Kaleb said. “This is my younger brother, Killian.”

Killian held out his hand in greeting. Kaleb looked outside the cave, and saw another camp full of masked men. “We need to move. There’s another tribe out there.”

“I will distract them. You two escape,” Killian said. Kaleb shook his head. Killian tried to retort, but Kaleb held up one finger. Killian knew better than to argue with his older brother.

Kaleb ran past the camp, unnoticed by the masked men. Killian followed. They motioned for Isaac to follow them, but then Luke came bursting out of the cabin, attracting the attention of the masked men and revealing Kaleb and Killian.

Tes had followed the boys to the cave they hung at. "Don't bother running. Halt should be here soon." Tes was confident in her gps skills, and hoped he was as close as she thought he was. "And when he does get here, prepare for a show."

Isaac saw his chance to run for it and took it. He ran for Kaleb and Killian. "Okay, girl, let's do this." he soothed. Isaac clutched Gligar's Pokeball and threw it at Kaleb's feet. Gligar burst from the ball with a brilliant light. She snapped her pincers and scowled at the men.

Killian sent out Scyther, and Kaleb sent out Bulbasaur. Luke sent out Fletchinder. Kaleb rushed and grabbed a spear from a fallen man. Bulbasaur tied them to trees and Fletchinder flew into them with Aerial Ace. Scyther sliced at the men, attacking with no mercy, while his trainer easily took most of them down. He was a ninja, after all.

Luke ran out and punched one in the face. One lifted a spear, and he ran back into the house, only to see Claire inside. He backed up against the door.

Kaleb ran inside the tribe’s tent. He took out the two men in there, but the third turned around. He had a Jaguar mask covering his face and neck, and black clothes covering the rest of his body.

“I am the leader of this tribe, and the ruler of this island,” he said, sending out three of his Pokémon, Tyranitar, Gyarados, and Gallade. “You are in the way yet again. Do us a favor and leave.”

“Not happening, bud,” Kaleb said. He rushed towards him, but got punched to the ground. The man withdrew his Pokémon and sent out another, a Zoroark. Kaleb was suddenly inside an arena, and standing face-to-face with an old enemy.

“Voler,” Kaleb said. This was obviously an illusion.

“Well, hello, Kaleb,” ‘Voler’ said. “I seem to remember you ruining my plans in Sinnoh, and your friend did the same in Kanto. This is when I get my revenge.”

Kaleb wasn’t phased. The illusionary cyborg ran straight through him as he chuckled. Kaleb was suddenly teleported to another arena, and ‘Voler’ was nowhere to be seen, but another familiar face was.

“It’s real this time, Kaleb,” he said.

“N-no,” Kaleb stuttered. “Jason said he killed you in Kanto!”

“Are you kidding? Of course that fool wasn’t able to take me out! I destroyed him, and I will do the same to you, and all of your friends as well!”

“We are too strong,” Kaleb said. “We beat you once, we will do it again!”

“But this time, I am stronger. These islands will soon be ruled by the man known as...”

“...Jeremy.”

Isaac saw Kaleb run inside a tent and he didn't come out. "Gligar! Get over here and help me out." Isaac ordered. He opened the tent flap and saw Kaleb standing there in a daze. "Kaleb? Hey, Kaleb snap out of it." Isaac pleaded. He saw the man and his Pokemon. "What did you do to him?" he demanded.

Tes ran inside as well. When she saw the trance, Duskull flew over. "Hey, can you do the dream thing?" She asked. The ghost pokemon floated over Kalebs head and floated inside.

Duskull floated inside the arena with Kaleb. He kinda just appeared. The pokemon turned to the boy and smacked him across the head with a series of Shadow Sneaks to snap him out of the trance from the inside.

"Will he be okay?" Isaac asked the girl. He hoped that Kaleb would make it out of whatever he was in. He had been Isaac's friend and he wasn't going to lose him now. He had come too far and wasn't going to lose him too. After he left Kalos, some of his Pokemon wanted to be free. His precious Draglage wanted to explore the open ocean and his Noivern wanted to roam the skies.

Kaleb and Jeremy both snapped back to reality. Jeremy stumbled for a moment, startled by the Duskull. Kaleb fell over completely.

Jeremy withdrew Zoroark and sent out Gyarados. “I see you kept most of your old Pokémon,” Kaleb said. “Alright, let’s go Bulbasaur! Isaac, Tes, help me out here!”

Bulbasaur sprang into the tent and became ready for action. He lunged at Gyarados with Tackle, But Gyarados knocked him back into the wall. He tried to use Vine Whip, but Gyarados snapped the vines with his teeth before hitting him with Hydro Pump and knocking him out.

“A little help here, guys?” Kaleb said, sending out Metang. He hit Gyarados with Psychic, but got hit with Hydro Pump. He tanked the hit, but Jeremy withdrew Gyarados and sent out Zoroark. “Have fun knocking this out,” he said to Kaleb.

"Gligar, use X-Scissor on that Zoroark!" Isaac commanded. This should do some damage given the the type of the moves. "After that, follow it up with Slash!" he said. The Pokemon cut away at the Dark-Type in the shape of an 'x'. She then slashed at the Pokemon.

Tes watched as the Zoroark attacked. "Let's have some fun." She said to her pokemon. "Shadow Sneak!" The pokemon hid in the shadows and kept popping up all around Zoroark.
Halt flew overhead on his Salemence. "Cords said they were somewhere around here." He said to his pokemon, when smoke from pokemon attacks became evident. "Lets go check that out."

Killian saw the Salamence flying overhead, and smiled. “Hey Tes, looks like your brother is here!” he yelled, bursting inside the tent. Scyther flew in after him and used X-Scissor on Zoroark. Zoroark had trouble dodging all the attacks. Jeremy sent Gyarados back out. Killian and Kaleb retaliated by sending out Gastly, Shroomish, and Gible. Gible used Dig and burrowed under the ground, coming back up beneath Zoroark and knocking him into the air. Scyther ripped a hole in the top of the tent, and the wind blew it away, leaving everybody outside.

Shroomish used Stun Spore on Gyarados, paralyzing it. Jeremy sent out the rest of his Pokémon, Tyranitar, Pinsir, Gallade, and Glalie. Jeremy’s Pokemon, minus Gyarados, who was paralyzed on the floor, cornered Kaleb and Killian, and began to close in.

Claire furrowed her brow as the trainers fled the house. She quickly pulled out a mirror and inspected her face... I don't look that scary, do I? Soon the sounds of battle could be heard outside. Claire's hand immediately flew to her Pokeball and she whipped around to face the door. In that moment she came face to face with one of the young trainers. He bore a striking resemblance to Kaleb, probably a sibling or cousin. Blinking her eyes she looked the boy up and down.

"Hello again."

Jeremy noticed Claire and took off his mask. “Hello, Claire,” he said. “Long time, no see.”

Luke grabbed his belt and sent out Rhyhorn, Grubbin, and Trevenant. Grubbin shot a Spark at Claire, but a masked man jumped on top of him. Rhyhorn charged, but a net was thrown down on top of him. Fletchinder, who was already out of his ball, flew towards the masked man on top of Grubbin, but was hit with a dart. Luke rushed to help Grubbin, but was grabbed by two masked men. He struggled, but couldn’t break free.

“Trevenant!” Luke called to his last remaining Pokémon. Trevenant looked from Luke, then to Grubbin, and then to Fletchinder, and then to Rhyhorn. He shook his head, and started to walk away, disappointing Luke. He shoved the men over and held up his pokeball, but Trevenant turned around again and slammed his arm into the masked men, hitting the ones next to Luke and the one on top of Grubbin.

The trainer and his Pokémon fought off the masked men before Luke turned back to Claire. “Who are you here to pick a fight with? Me? My friends? The tribe?” he asked. “Whoever it is, you may wanna get rid of these guys first.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Tes stood there, looking up at the sky as the Salemence flew overhead. "Hey Duskull, lay it off some. I think our show is about to start." She said. Once the words were spoken, the Salemence turned red and disappeared. Down from the sky came two things, Halt and Lucario. Both fell at a decent speed, but latched onto a tree vine each and drifted down to a stop. "Hey sis." He said bluntly. "Hey there Bro!" Tes said excited, hugging her brother. "It's been a while, right?" She asked excited. "Yes it has. Can I begin taking some people down now? There begining to stare." As he said that, the tribesmen were watching the show of affection. "Yes please." Tes said. Halt stepped forward. "Lucario, give the lady a show." Halt said, and Lucario stepped to the battle plate.

She was placing bandages around her back from the Shadow Claw move then fixed herself as she looked down at Blue, Wolfa, and Absol.
"Alright girls you ready" she looked at them smiling. "Umbre!" "Lycanroc!" "Ab! Absol!". "Absol what are you doing sweetly?" she asked as Absol was digging in her bag as she pulled out a Luxury ball. "Ab? Absol?" "You want to join me sweety" "Ab! Absol!" she smiled jumping happily. "Alright Absol here we go!" she threw the Luxury ball up in the air as Absol leaped up touching the Luxury ball as she was sucked in as it clicked on the third shake. "Absol!" she threw her pokeball as Absol came out "Your name will be Abby ok Abby" "Absol!" Abby jumped up happily. "Come girls I sense trouble" she said as they followed her. She saw Kaleb and the others and saw Luke's Rhyhorn caught in the net "Girls go!" she commanded. "Absol!" "Ly!" "Umbre!" Blue unleashed her Shadow ball using her iron tail move to it hit with full speed as Wolfa used Rock throw and Abby used Slash to cut Rhyhorn free. A dust of cloud appeared surround Kaleb and the others as she stood just in front of them "You don't know when to give up do you well if you want a battle I'll give you on!" she said sternly placing a hand on her hat moving it down slightly as Blue and Wolfa stood in front of her then Abby once she knocked of the man off Luke.

With a cry of surprise, Claire dodged the Grubin. Feeling a bit irritated she barked at Luke,
"I'm not here to pick a fight with anyone! If I was I'd have set the house ablaze the minute I saw you all run inside, and then laid a trap outside it. Besides I'm not too eager to go 1 vs 10 fighting all of you."

She gave a snort of annoyance before she turned her attention to Jeremy. She remembered him, vaguely, but it was better than nothing. "Didn't think I'd run into you here..."

She looked around as the masked men littering the ground.

"You seem to be doing... well?"

Kaleb ran out of the circle, followed by Killian. “Hello yet again, Halt,” he said. “It’s been a while.” Kaleb took Drapion out of the PC to help fight Jeremy. He sent out the Dark/Poison Type, who smiled as Jeremy backed away in fear. Jeremy had developed a fear of this specific Drapion after taking a personal beating from him.

Drapion flung a Cross Poison at the circle of Pokémon before grabbing Jeremy and tossing him into the air. He grabbed him again and threw him to the ground. Luke dashed towards them and punched Jeremy in the face, but Jeremy shoved him off and got back up.

“Just... peachy...” he wheezed back to Claire, obviously hurting from Drapion’s attacks. Kaleb ran towards him. “Don’t you people ever give up?”

He shoved Kaleb to the floor, but Kaleb got back up and kicked him in the chin. Killian grabbed him and tossed him into a tree. He got back up, but Killian kicked him in the face and knocked him over.

Kaleb healed Bulbasaur and sent him back out. Gible was fighting the masked men, but suddenly ten of them piled on top of him. Gible struggled to get out from under them, but couldn’t.

Wolfa helped Gible by using Rock throw on the masked men to get them off him as she grabbed him and placed him on her back "Ly! Lycanroc!" she told him asking if he was ok then leaped back to Kaleb placing him down. Wolfa leaped back to JC along with Blue and Abby as they were using attacks back and forth. She ran up to Kaleb lending him a hand up to his feet "Kaleb you alright?" she asked. "Don't collapse on me now" she said as she could see her Pokemon doing their best to fight them off as she placed her hand on her hat getting irritated now with them. "-They just don't give up do they!-" she said in thought.

Jasper was relaxing in his house, not giving a care to the fight going on outside. He looked at his sensor he got from Voler. He heard a voice. "HAHAHA....." It whispered. Jasper unboarded a door. As he opened it, a body came flying at him. Jasper was knocked out, but he told Poliwhirl to warn them Voler is back. Poliwhirl started to run away and found Claire. He told her the the message, hoping she would understand. "Poliwhirl Pol Poli!"

Gible stood up, but stumbled. He looked down and grabbed his head. He was under a lot of stress. Kaleb rushed over to help him, but he started glowing white, and soon, he evolved into Gabite!

“You evolved!” Kaleb exclaimed. Gabite nodded. A bunch of masked men piled on top of Bulbasaur. Gabite used Dig, and came up beneath them, sending them flying into the air. Bulbasaur ran towards one and used Vine Whip, wrapping a vine around his leg. He pulled him to the ground, and flung him into the air.

Killian was easily beating Jeremy. Whenever he would get up, he would knock him back over again. “I guess that ninja training really paid off,” he said, kicking Jeremy in the face. Jeremy swung his arm at him, but he backflipped out of the way and punched him in the face, knocking him down once more.

Luke heard Poliwhirl, but couldn’t understand. “JC, you understand Pokémon, right?” he asked. “Translate what Poliwhirl is saying!”

Tes had Duskull attack the masked men, or whats left of them. Suddenly, the skull pokemon grew white. It expanded and grew until it became a Dusclops. "Nice!" She said to her pokemon. The Dusclops started smashing it's opponents with a series of punch attacks.
Halt stepped up to Killian and Jeremy. "Hey, you mind if I take a go?" He asked. Lucario stepped behind Jeremy as well to prevent excape. "He kinda looks like he wants a fight."

Killian nodded, and stepped back. “You,” Jeremy whispered. He had taken a kick to the throat from Killian and could barely speak. “Where’s that Heracross of yours?”

Kaleb ran up to one of the men and jumped on his back, grabbing his neck with his hands. He twisted to the side and snapped his neck. He picked up his spear and threw it at another, and the spear went straight through his stomach. Gabite was fighting a ton of men, with Trevenant and Fletchinder as backup. Grubbin, Rhyhorn, and Metang were fighting Jeremy’s Pokémon. Drapion was mainly holding off other tribes, and Bulbasaur was fighting on his own. Luke ran into the forest, with Rhyhorn close behind, and saw Killian, Halt, Lucario, and Jeremy.

Zachariah sat under a tree deep in meditation. He had been on the run for years now. At one time he had everything anyone could want. Too much money to know what to do with, a mansion that was more like a palace, employees that would not have dared to question his command. Then he had screwed up and his life did a complete 180. He lost everything and his current attire was a step down from the fancy silk suits he used to wear. He sighed. it was his fault really. He should've known his transgressions would be back to haunt him sooner or later. He had stabbed many people in the back and ruined the lives of those that got in his way. What goes around comes around. Ah well. Perhaps I can start over here. After all, as far as anyone knows, Zachariah Styles, Aether Foundation COO is dead and I doubt anyone will recognize me this far out

Halt scoffed at the mention of Heracross. "He's out on a mission with the international police taking down an entire criminal organization." Of course the pokemon had partners with him, but that didn't help hold his reputation. "Lucario's strong enough to deal with you." Halt said and slid out a key stone. "You know what this is, and what it means I can do. Right?" He asked Jeremy. It means that he could use mega evolution. "Thing twice on a fight." Halfway through the statement, Halt slammed a mighty right hook above the mans eye.

She glanced to Luke "Yes of course I can understand Pokemon" she said as she bent down to one knee to Poliwhirls level "Calm down Poliwhirl tell me what's wrong I can't understand you if your talking this fast" she asked him as her Pokemon were guarding her for any sudden attacks to her.-

Jeremy withdrew his Pokémon from the battle with Drapion and healed them. He sent out Gallade. “Just because you have a mega doesn’t mean you ignore type advantages. Brick Break!”

Gallade dashed towards Lucario and lifted his arm, ready to attack. Drapion saw this and shot a Cross Poison at the ground beneath him, sending him flying into the air.

Isaac was commanding his Pokemon to make another move when he was hit with one of the darts. Gligar pinched the man's leg and whipped her tail at him. She finally knocked him over and Gligar came to Isaac's side. He was drifting away. He felt consciousness slip away from him.
He had a hallucination of Valerie surrounded by the same men. Her Sylveon was fainted on the ground beside her.
Her Mawile was snapping at them. He charged at them with Iron Head but missed.
Then Valerie faded away and she was replaced by Isaac.
It was like watching a dream play out in front of you. Noivern and Dragalge were working together; shooting Air Slashes and Sludge Bombs at their attackers.

Last edited:
" What is going on?" Zachariah asked as the sounds of battle snapped him out of his meditation. He took out a Pokeball and threw it. " Salamence, find the cause of that disturbance and report back. Do not keep me waiting" he said with a touch of his old authority in his voice. His Dragon type nodded and raced off towards the sounds of battle. Salamance flew as fast as it could. He didn't want to keep his master waiting, he hated that. He stopped when he saw the vicious battle going on below. It didn't seem like a normal battle at all

Last edited: