• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Uraniumian Archipelago

"Alkaia, use Confusion on both of them !!!" Ron ordered, Alkaia started off with Wolfa, she created a vortex of Psychic power and send it flying straight into Wolfa's Vision, same with Gible, he ran towards it quickly dodging its attack and again send a Psychic Vortex into Gible's Vision, "NOW FINISH GIBLE WITH DRAINING KISS !!" Alkaia then slowly walked away from the two confused Pokemon and kissed Gible regaining health to himself as well

Gible fell to the ground. He tried to get up once, but fell.

Kaleb grabbed the pokeball to return him, but he got up one last time and used Rock Tomb on Alkaia, trapping it under the rocks, and then Dig. He dug below the ground, and came up underneath Alkaia, sending him and the rocks flying, before knocking Alkaia into a rock with Slash and then back down to the ground with another Slash.

Wolfa had determined eyes as she remained strong " Ruff!" "Wolfa grab that Ralts and use Thunder fang again then finish him with Rockthrow!" she commanded as Wolfa grabbed the ralts again using Thunder Fang hit him with it again as she threw him up then used Rock throw using her tail to give it a full blast as they all hit him with a direct hit as he fell to the ground hard. She dodged his Gible and Gruppins attack and used tackle on the both of them causing them to collide with each other then used Rock throw again with a direct hit to them.

"Lucky that I regained half of my health before that attack but now there's only that Rockruff left" Ron thought for a momment, "Ok Alkaia use all of your strength for this final attack aim closely at Rockruff and use your attack MAGICAL LEAF !!!" Ron ordered, Alkaia ran towards Rockruff holding a leaf blade which seems to be changing from green to red and from red to blue and back to green, he roughly used his attack striking Wolfa with the magical grassy blade and then threw it like a boomerang at it on the final strike

Gible used Dig again to avoid slamming into Grubbin. As Grubbin flew towards Alkaia, the two battles became one. Grubbin used String Shot on Alkaia, and followed up with Spark. Gible came out of the ground and hit Wolfa with Dig. The two brothers smiled as their Pokémon fought.

“We are about to arrive at the Archipelago,” Kaleb said, looking down at his GPS. He and Luke returned their starters. “We can finish this battle later, but for now, we need to get our stuff.”

The ship suddenly lurched, and tipped sideways. Gible and Luke fell into the water, followed by Grubbin. Kaleb slammed into the railing, but held on with one hand. People were falling off the boat left and right. He saw JC, and then Ron, and Wolfa hanging on. He didn’t see Alkaia, Tes, or Duskull anywhere. Kaleb held on for his life.

Luke swam through the water and found Grubbin. He returned him, and soon found Gible. He protected Gible, and swam to the ship, only for it to tip upside down. Everybody fell.

The waves crashed as people began to wash to the shore of the islands. Luke woke up. He saw Alkaia, then Tes and JC, then Gible and Ron, then Kaleb, then Wolfa, and lastly, Duskull. Grubbin was still in his pokeball. Everybody was unconscious.

Luke woke Kaleb. “The ship sank,” he said. “I fell into the water.”

“I know,” Kaleb replied. “I held onto the railing to keep myself from falling. I saw you and Gible fall.” Kaleb walked over to JC and Tes and began to wake everybody.

"Ughh my head . . . What the heck happened !?" Ron began to panic, he turned over and saw Alkaia fainted on the seashore, "Alkaia !!" He called out to his ralts, but no reply, it seems Alkaia was fainted "Return. . . Take some rest buddy" Ron returned Alkaia, turning to Kaleb "Did we lose anyone ??!!" Ron asked

She rose up and she held her head "Ow...what happened..and where's Wolfa!" She looked around then saw her seeing her wet as she gently picked her up as she took off her fennel now only in her tank top and she placed it on Wolfa. "Wolfa you alright?" She asked looking down at her. "Ruff..." She smiled to say she was ok. "Good well done on the battle.." She said holding her then glanced to Kaleb "Kaleb where are we? She asked as her smile faded.-

"I think we're on Archipelago . . ." Ron said looking around, "And I'm not sure of how long we will be staying here too . . ." He added in a nervous tone, suddenly he remembered that the professors gave each trainers a PPH, he tried looking for his but couldn't found it, he struggled and then went to the Kaleb and JC and asked if any of them had a pph.

Tes grinned as she layed on the ground. "I see why Halt likes this." She said with a laugh in her voice. Duskull hovered, unscathed by the sinking due to his ability to float through objects.

Prez finally stumbled upon the shore and gathered himself. “Oh jeez I thought I was gonna drown for a minute there!” He began to look around and noticed a flock of wingull looking at him angrily. He looked at them nervously and then looked to Togepi (Yogurt) who was nervously looking back at him. “I… I think they believe your one of their eggs! Oh no…!” The wingull began to flock and angrily flying in a large circle above the two, beginning to fire a barrage of water guns at the trainer. “Agh run! There’s too many of them to fight!” He quickly scooped up Togepi (Yogurt) and began to sprint away as quickly as he could. He noticed the other trainers and began to call to them. “Help! Please!”

Grubbin jumped out of his ball and shot down the Wingulls with Spark. He used String Shot and slammed one into another. Gible used Dragon Rage to shoot one down.

“Were you on the ship?” Kaleb asked Prez once they finished off the Wingulls. “My name's Kaleb, and this is my brother, Luke.” Kaleb held out his hand in greeting.

Jasper saw the fighting Kaleb had done and he was impressed. "Hi." He said simply before realising something. "Wait... Are you Kaleb!?!?" He questioned, surprised to see the hero in reality.

“Uhh... yeah,” Kaleb said as Jasper approached him. “Who are you, and how do you know me exactly?”

Luke’s hand twitched as he watched Jasper confront his brother. Grubbin was ready to shock anybody who threatened his trainer or his friends. Gible stood in a battle stance again, but Kaleb just shook his head and Gible scratched his head in confusion.

“The cyborg?” Kaleb asked. JC was there, too. “Never knew that made us famous. JC, did you know about that?”

Luke looked from Kaleb to Jasper, and then JC in confusion. “What cyborg?” Luke asked.

“We defeated a cyborg named Voler during our travels in Sinnoh,” Kaleb said. He told him the story of Jason’s leg, Voler’s head, the gyms being destroyed, and everything in between.

“Wow,” Luke said when Kaleb was finished. “Well anyways, we aren’t missing anybody, are we?”

“Wait, where’s Killian?” Kaleb asked. “Where is our brother?!” Kaleb wandered off into the woods.

“Kaleb, wait up!” Luke called out, and he chased after him, only to run into a bunch of Trevenants!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tes walked up to the group in time to hear the comment. "You kept a cyborgs head? Nice!" She said to Jasper. Turning back to Kaleb, "And that's kinda what Halt's been doing. Taking on the major problems. He just helps out with these missions because he likes danger. I wouldn't see him sitting on a seat while people ask to battle." Tes took out her PPH and sent a message to the professors. "Told them we had a mishap. Sent our cords."

"He was a mad man. AND HE TALKED LIKE THIS. Well, mad CYBORG instead hehe.... Anyway, if you see a fisherman, tell them i got the sea. It scares them off. They try to give me bad rods for 20,000. Its crazy." He said. "The reason that scares them is because it's the sign of me. I won a competition of fishing and caught 1,000 pokemon in the sea, in under half an hour!"

Tes waved him off. "Yea right. Of course you did." She spoke with sarcasm strong in her voice. "Let me guess, they were all Kyogres?" Tes knew that was an exadueration because nobody could do that. Well, maybe Magikarps but nobody counts them.

"If you figure out im telling the truth, heres my song of what you bet me. When I die bury me in straight lace shoes. I want a box-back coat and a Stetson hat. Put a two-hundred dollar gold piece on my watch chain, So the boys will know that I died standin' pat." He sang, dancing in the process.
(OOC Another reference Storm! Try and find it! BIC)

(When I die, bury me in Sutton, lay me down in a bed of roses, set me in a river at dawn, sing me away like the words to a love song)
Tes scoffed. "Stop. Just stop. Your dancing sucks." She said walking ahead of him. "And no, I don't think you caught 1k pokemon in half an hour." Tes turned around. "Try a more convincing lie next time."

"My dancing was good.... Come on.... At least 7/10? Think its good and i'll show you something real. VOLERS HEAD. DUN DUN DUUUUN......." He said, trying to sound more convincing.

Tes waved that off as well. "I got to see a complete AI robot before. A deactivated heads nothing compared to that. Granted that it tried to kill everyone, so, yea." She perked up at the end. The first part was the truth, the last was a lie though. Moxie, Halt's AI at his work, is completely real. It's just deactivated though.

She glanced to Kaleb "Well no actually Kale and yes that guy annoyed the crap out of me as I had Blue my partner a shiny Umbreon at that time but now she is in Unova with my mother resting and helping her out around the house" she said as she followed Jasper as she saw the head as she was discusted a bit "tsk just by looking at this thing it agitated me and creepy but why do you have his head here?" She asked curious as Wolfa cocked her head in confusion "Ruff?". She then heard some sort of commotion outside as she ran out seeing a badly beat up Absol being chased by some other rude trainers as she ran after them as Wolfa followed "Rockruff!". She found another shortcut to get to the Absol then jumped out getting between the Absol and the boys "Hey! What's this Absol done to you that you have to treat it so badly!?" She said sternly. "That Absol stole my pokefood and is bad luck so we need to rid of it!" "It probably was hungry!" "Ab...?" She said looking from behind her. "Move girl or you will get it!" "I don't think so!" "Ruff!" Wolfa growled at them.

Kaleb walked off into the woods to find Killian. Luke stood, trembling as the many Trevenant advanced towards him. He sent out Grubbin, who used Bite on one, knocking it over. They all dove towards Grubbin, but he used a new move to get them off.

“Acrobatics?” Luke said as he recognized the move. He threw a pokeball at a Trevenant, and it shook once, twice, three times, click! “I caught it!” Luke yelled. But then, the other Trevenant got up, and Luke ran, until he made it back to JC and Jasper.

Kaleb didn’t find Killian, but he did find a Pokémon that interested him.

“A Beldum!” he said. He sent out Gible. He let the Beldum use Take Down five times, and it became tired. He threw a pokeball at it, and caught it. “Yes!” he called out. He returned Gible and put both pokeballs in the PPH.

Ron was struggling, his PPH was missing and Alkaia is still out cold, He saw Kaleb catching a new Pokemon on the island, He ran over to him quick "Hey Kaleb do you have a PPH if you do please heal Alkaia, I lost mine when the ship sank." He asked Kaleb desperately

Tes heard Ron's worries. Tossing hers to him, "Here, have mine. I can get one later from Halt." She said to the boy. Duskull floated around mindlessly, not caring about anything right now.

'Thanks !!" Ron replied, he quickly placed Alkaia's Pokeball into the PPH and healed him, when he was done he sent out Alkaia, he looked back at Ron confused wondering how we got onto the island "The ship sank and we were all washed onto this island" Ron explained. He noticed a weird looking Pokemon looking at him from a bush nearby, he went to look and saw that it was a Ferroseed, it seemed harmless, it looked back at Ron showing no friendliness nor aggressiveness, "Cool ! A Ferroseed I might as well catch you" Ron said, he took out a green colored Pokeball, it was a custom ball he bought from a Pokeball maker. The ball was made to catch Grass types more effective, he threw the Pokebal at the Ferroseed, but it dodge it and bounced arround him, Ron quickly grabbed the Pokeball before it got lost into the bushes, "Alkaia use Confusion" Ron ordered, even though the move wasn't effective, it still confused the Pokemon, he threw the ball again, this time it caught it into the ball, it shook three times and then it was done, the Ferroseed was caught. "Nice, I got a new Pokemon, maybe you two can be friends" Ron said to Alkaia, he looked back at Ron and smiled

Kaleb put away his PPH after Tes gave hers to Ron. He clipped Gible and Beldum’s pokeballs to his belt and ran off into the forest.

Luke panted as he reached JC and Jasper. “Trevenants... coming... this way... angry... Pokémon...” he said. He collapsed to the floor, exhausted from running, and his vision went black as the Trevenants came out of the forest, one by one. There were nine total.

She glanced around feeling the Trevenants around as they were slightly surrounded as she didn't want this Absol to be more hurt "Tsk Wolfa rock throw on all of them!" she commanded as she turned to the Absol "Come....sweetly I'm going to help you I promise.." she smiled softly helping the Absol then lifted Luke up grabbing his arm and placed it around her neck. "Kaleb! Kaleb!" she called out as she was out of her league here from all of these Trevenants as Wolfa was fighting them off protectively "Ruff! Rockruff!" Wolfa said as she was hitting rock throws back to back swiftly.

Ron turned around and noticed trainers in trouble, he sent out his two Pokemon Alkaia and Ferroseed, "Alkaia use Confusion, and Ferroseed use Mirror Shot!! " Ron ordered, Alkaia aimed straight for their vision making one confused and beat up the other one, Ferroseed's Mirror Shot was powerful and knocked one out, little did he noticed another one sneaking up on him behind, it grabbed him and slowly walking back into the forest "Gah !!! Help!!! " Ron shouted as he was taken into the forest by the Trevenants

"Hide inside me." Tes said to her Duskull. Walking forward with the cold ghost pokemon inside her, Tes let the pokemon take her away with Ron. As they were moved away, Tes eaid quietly, "Faint Attack." Duskull flew out and hit the pokemon hard. It then flew over and slammed into the other Treveant. "Good job!" She said.

The Trevenant was injured and let Ron go, "Thanks, I thought I was gonna be in trouble for a moment, let's help out that girl with that Absol over there" Ron said as he returned his Alkaia and kept Ferroseed out to take care of the rest of the Trevenant, Ferroseed attacked the Trevenant without Ron's order, forming a huge ball of metallic liquid and blasting it at the few Trevenant, after the blast they ran of leaving the rest of the trainers alone, "Looks like Ferroseed learnt a new move, let's see G. . . Gyro Ball, neat" Ron thought to himself, he returned his Ferroseed and helped JC and Luke

As Ron and Tes walked back to JC and Jasper, a wild Mandibuzz swooped down from above, followed by another, and another. In time, fifteen Mandibuzz had surrounded the trainers.

But then, Luke woke up and ran into the forest. He sent out Grubbin and his new Trevenant. Grubbin attacked the Mandibuzz, and at the same time, Kaleb came darting from the trees and sent out Gible and Beldum.

Trevenant advanced slightly, but turned away from the Mandibuzz. “Trevenant, what are you doing?” Luke called out. Trevenant ignored him and walked off. “What...?”

Beldum repeatedly used Take Down on the Mandibuzz, and Gible used Dragon Rage over and over again. Grubbin trapped them with String Shot and then used Spark.

Wolfa was fighting off the Trevenants the best she could as JC was occupied with Luke and Absol at the moment as she was trying to get then both to a safer place as Wolfa followed just behind her stepping back each step. She saw the two trainers in the distance "Be careful guys!" she called out able to place Luke against the tree but still held him up as the Absol gently tugging at her shirt as she looked down to her as her paw was lifted up to her. "Do your paw hurt?" "Ab...sol.." she said nodded her head. "Alright come here.." she said as she gently grabbed her paw and started to gently care for it as she did this the other wounds she had as she was being very gentle.

Luke’s Trevenant walked back to the other Trevenants, who turned away from him in response. They thought he was weak.

But then, Luke’s Trevenant viciously attacked each of them, and defeated them. He walked back into the forest.

The Mandibuzz were not outnumbered, but they were trapped. Nine burst out and flew away, leaving six for the trainers to deal with.

Killian woke up. He had been using a cave as shelter for a few hours, and he had taken a nap. He was alone, no one around but his partner, Gastly. He walked out of the cave. The island was completely empty for as far as he could see.

Killian wondered if he was the only survivor. He walked down onto the plains. He had no idea he was being followed. He almost reached the woods, but a dart hit him in the neck, and he fell to the ground.

Luke ran after his Trevenant, who ignored him and kept walking. He returned Trevenant, only for it to jump back out.

“Why won’t you obey me?!” Luke yelled to the Pokémon. It huffed and kept walking. Luke returned it again and stuffed the pokeball in his bag so it couldn’t come back out.

Last edited by a moderator:
She finished treating Absol's injuries then gently smiled "There you go just take it easy for a while alright.." she gently petted her head. "Ab..Absol..." she smiled as she gently nudged her nose in her hand. "Here are you hungry? I know you are?" she asked placing down a bowl of Pokefood for her. "Absol!" as Absol's eyes lit up and instantly ate up the food as she was starving. "You were that hungry no wonder you had to steal and I won't be mad at you for doing that ok" she smiled again as she stood up. She walked off again as the Absol seemed to follow her as Wolfa leaped up on her shoulder. "Ruff!" she barked then at the Absol. She made her way through the forest and saw Luke and the others as she quickly ran quickly up to them. "Guys are you alright!?" Seems we are running into trouble here?" she said as Wolfa stood up front ready to battle as she placed Absol behind her. "Your not well enough to get involved in this Absol so stay put behind me".

"WOW!!! You guys are fighting like the power of 100 pairs of Gyarados!" He was VERY impressed now. He couldn't do anything like that. "Anyway, Voler had the power to manipulate other worlds. I saw the device that let him do that. I keep it in my pocket and i see.... A Haunter. Desparate for help. Looks like it hurts."
(I am referencing Pokemon High! Lunar! Jay is in pain on Pokemon High!)

(I added a little refference for fun xD)
"Less talking more fighting" Ron said, he sent out Alkaia and returned Ferroseed, "Alkaia Disarming Voice !!" Ron ordered, Alkaia used the move as Ron ordered knocking one out with the effective move, the other Mandibuzz stared at Alkaia, "Hehe . . . Perfect, Use your new move now !!!" Ron ordered, Alkaia looked at the group of Mandibuzzes charmingly acting cute and silly then three of them flew down "Now use Disarming Voice again while dodging the rest of the Mandibuzzes' attacks" Ron ordered, Alkaia focused the three Mandibuzzes who were affected by Charm, using Disarming Voice many times, he knocked out the three Mandibuzz and the rest of them were getting weaker by the minute, suddenly they flew straight down at Ron and Alkaia "Uhhh Guys a little help here ?!" He panicked, running away from the flock of Angry Birds