• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Uraniumian Archipelago (Discussion)

Welcome to the Uraniumian Archipelago! You are setting sale on a cruise ship, floating towards the mass of islands. The professors have sent you to explore the currently uninhabited islands, giving them each a Portable Pokemon Healer, PPH for short, and a starter Pokémon.

This RP takes place a year after Froena.

Starter Pokémon:

Oak:
Poliwag (Swift Swim) TAKEN
Gastly (Levitate) TAKEN
Growlithe (Flash Fire) TAKEN

Elm:
Mareep (Static)
Natu (Keen Eye)
Gligar (Hyper Cutter) RESERVED

Birch:
Ralts (Trace) RESERVED
Duskull (Levitate)
Budew (Poison Point)

Rowan:
Shinx (Intimidate)
Riolu (Steadfast)
Gible (Sand Veil) TAKEN

Juniper:
Litwick (Flash Fire) RESERVED
Blitzle (Lightning Rod)
Zorua (Illusion) TAKEN

Sycamore:
Fletchling (Gale Wings)
Honedge (No Guard) RESERVED
Noibat (Frisk) TAKEN

Kukui:
Rockruff (Steadfast) RESERVED
Grubbin (Swarm) TAKEN
Pikipek (Keen Eye)

Character Form:

Name
Appearance
Hometown
Personality
Starter
Goals
Other

My Character:
Name: Kaleb Storm
Appearance: Dark brown hair, red contact lenses, 5”8, wears a red shirt and blue pants, and black shoes.
Hometown: Royal Avenue, Akala Island, Alola
Personality; Friendly, but very rash
Starter: Gible
Goals: To become an even better trainer than before
Other: Has two brothers named Luke and Killian who are also on the cruise ship. He is the oldest of the three, Luke in the middle, and Killian being the youngest.

Name: Luke Storm
Appearance: Dirty blonde, 5”7, wears a green shirt and blue pants, and red shoes.
Personality: Funny, likes to play pranks, very friendly.
Starter: Grubbin
Goals: To become better than Kaleb, although he never does
Other: Middle brother, Kaleb is older, Killian is younger.

Name: Killian Storm
Appearance: Black hair with a streak of yellow, wears all black, 5”6.
Personality: Not very friendly, only trusts his Pokémon and barely trusts his own brothers, but still cares about them.
Starter: Gastly
Goals: To become a great trainer
Other: Youngest out of three brothers, is a ninja

@Mr.Glaceon @LunarSilvally @EnderTheFox @ItsthatGengarlover @kyuukestu @Mystic.25 @Renegade96 @VolcanoPheonix here it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I reserved the old starters for their old owners, unless they wanted to change their starter. Currently, Gligar is reserved for Isaac, Noibat is reserved for Spade, Zorua is reserved for Ace, Poliwag is reserved for Jasper, Ralts is reserved for Ron, and Rockruff is reserved for JC, but i will change that if they decide they want to pick a different starter.

I think I agree with Glaceon about a new set of starters, yes these are some great starters but it feels like they were overused in RPs, but that might just be me!

I have a feeling the plot should change a little. Jeremy will still be involved, but the whole masked men tribe thing and the Zoroark illusions will probably be changed.

This looks awesome!

Name: ruby
Appearance: ruby is tall with red hair, he has emerald green eyes and wears a tee shirt and shorts. Ruby also has a braclet on his right hand for good luck
Hometown: nuvema town
Personality: he is a happy cheerful guy how is always happy to make friends with new people
Starter: can I take the zorua?
Goals: to make friends and docuament his discoverys
Other: N/A

Name
Rosalina White
Appearance
Rosalina is a pale 4"5 with long white hair and icy blue eyes covered by a pare of thin wired framed glasses, she has a small build and slim structure. Her white long-sleeved shirt comes down at the waist while exposing her shoulders, with a pair of slate-colored jean shorts and grey sneakers.
Hometown
New Bark Town (Johto)
Personality
Rosalina is very shy, hardly speaks and tries her best to look brave. Her small body makes her feel like she's weak but when it comes to battles her strategy always comes in handy. AND DON'T CALL HER SMALL she will close up and look at the ground feeling like everyone thinks she's weak.
Starter
Noibat
Goals
To make new friends and to connect with pokemon
Other
Her favorite type is bug

Name Jasper
Age 19
Gender Male
Appearance 6'4 with curly blonde hair and dresses like ash
Hometown Lumiose city, Kalos
Personality Energetic and a little bit mad
Starter Poliwag (male)
Goal To beat evil teams and become champion
Other He was born being slightly tall and had no friends. He tries to find friends elsewhere.

Imma join if that's okay?

Name: Ghost
Appearance: Long and silky lavender hair (ponytail), a black metal heart in her hair ringed with gold, black shirt with a metal fiery red Moltres pin clipped onto the top left of her chest, Pidgeot necklace made of hard wood, light blue eyes, dark purple tights, black leather boots with dark purple laces, very tall - 5'9
Hometown: Lavender Town, Kanto
Personality: Short-tempered, doesn't trust many people but can if needed, seen as intimidating to a lot of people, underestimated most times, feels connected to dark and ghost type Pokemon, inner spirits talk to her from inside her head, not very careful and somewhat reckless, goes out with no hesitance in battle and doesn't hold back one bit, very strongly connected with her starter
Starter: Growlithe
Goal: Own every kind of dark and ghost type Pokemon and to be the strongest trainer
Other: Slightly insane, but doesn't enjoy harming others

I hope this is good? It sounds like a cool rp and I would love to join.