• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Unwanted

"If your wondering what happened to that building I destroyed it cause honestly I was bored,"Spoke Geo as he turned to the group blowing more smoke from his cigar and Firewall roared above to say it was bored. "Yeah I hear you Firewall and we'll be leaving soon so don't you worry about it."

Soren leaned against a nearby building, whistling with a carefree attitude as the building right next to him collapsed in attitude mess of rubble and dust. Any stray debris that flew toward him was instantly burned to a harmless crisp, bouncing off of him lightly.

John went into one of the buildings as he waited for everyone to show up so they could talk and try to figure this whole situation out.

"I think we should head to the meeting place and I don't really know. I heard and felt the explosion but I had to round a corner to see," Kalrey smiled and pulled her hair back out of her eyes. She wiped the sweat that had gathered her brow and nodded in the direction of the meeting, "let's go shall we"?

"Uh, yeah. I'll be right behind you." Nathan replies. Sure, he was a smart, intelligent young man, but when it came to being social, this was something he usually failed at. He'd luckily made a friend out of Kalrey, and she'd already inadvertently gained his respect. So Nathan would follow her, in the hopes of making new friends, and if anybody got... violent, Nathan could act as a type of body guard, or body shield.
That's the way Nathan has always 'played' the game. Everyone else before him.

"So what do you want to talk about," Kalrey turned her head to look at him. She rested her hands on her waist as she walked, her eyes scanning over the world around them when she turned back to watch where she was going. The water bender stuck her tongue out as she made a face to show her displeasure with the temperature.

Nathan grinned slightly at the face she made before replying. "I uh... I'm not sure. I'm kinda new to... talking to people." Nathan admitted, a hint of embarrassment in his voice. "I don't have many friends." He doesn't say 'no friends', as he's not looking to have a pity party. "Um... why don't we discuss something you like." He suggests.

"Well you have me now, right? We can be friends," Kalrey smiled and gently fistbumped his shoulder before she looked over her hands and arms to make sure she hadn't hurt herself, "well? What do you think living here is going to be like".

Nathan shrugged. "I can't stay here long." He replied. "I got a sick ma back home. She needs me." He smiled at her. "I do like the sound of having a friend. I think I could get used to it."
His mind drifted off, however, as his concern for his mother returned.

Soren looked to the right with a raised brow, noticing that a few people were heading toward an abandoned building, for some reason. He saw a man through the window and walked toward it, seeing two other people heading there as well in his periphery.

Samuel was watching from the top of a building trying to figure out what was going on. Though he did not worry about the people that were down there thinking that they would be fine since there should not be much trouble down there anyway. He summoned an energy portal and went through going to another building to observe from above. He watched the other people as most of them were trying to find a way out of this area. Samuel would think that they would not know of how they are trapped inside a type of force field. But Samuel wasn't known about how the force field could possibly be broken.

Last edited:
Johnathan watched the two people talking before looking around. " Well your going to have to stay here." John said as he looked at the man with a sick mother. " I tried getting out of here. there's some shield keeping us in." He said as he walked towards them.

Raven sat at the edge of the top of a building, thinking about what she was gonna do in this shielded city. She couldn't fly out of it-- there was a forcefield. That's when she realized she was falling, and she had to do something. So, for a few seconds, she turned into a small, but moderate sized dragon and landed on the street. "Good grief. What am I supposed to do?" asked Raven, directing the question to herself. She sat on a nearby bench, her tail sticking out the back, and heard someone say "I tried getting out of here. There's some shield keeping us in."
"That's not going to help the situation…" replied Raven, sarcastically. She put her hands through her long black hair, and reached into her pocket to pull out a piece of gum. She awaited an angry response from him.

As Samuel was trying to think of some possible ways out of the force field tried to sense any energy there is outside of the force field. Though it didn't work cause of just like all the other powers, it seemed to Samuel that they were just reflected back from where they came from. Even trying to break the force field its self with his powers it was useless against it. After trying a good amount of possibilities he thought if there was a kind of source to keep the force field going. So he started looking around the city looking for anything that could be the source of the force field.

Nathan looked at John, the man who'd spoke, mouth agape, but before anything could be said, another voice impeded the growing conversation.
Nathan looked over at the girl. A scaly tail protruded out behind her in an exotic fashion. He looked back at John, then at the girl, then back again and again, pursing his lips as he thought of what to say, but couldn't bring himself to utter a word.
Mentally pushing himself, he quickly pieced together more of his situation. If John was right, then Nathan's mother is... helpless... this didn't settle well with Nathan one bit, but he continued to analyze the situation, and how he'd need to adapt. He couldn't be a blundering, shy, sensitive kid like he was used to being.
He was trapped here, with others like him. Maybe... maybe this is home?
This though only made the giant more confused as he looked back at John and the girl. He couldn't be afraid to speak, he shouldn't, but even so, he couldn't bring himself to utter a word as he opened his mouth to engage in conversation.
This might be harder than he thought...

"Go on. Speak. I was being both sarcastic and saying something true." explained Raven, digging into one of the pockets of her cloak. Nathan was taller than most so-called "normal" people, and she was at least 6 feet tall. She didn't care about heights anyway, and she shrugged it off. But she waited for a response from Nathan, who was looking back and forth at both of them. Eventually, she thought 'I should get out of here.' But she stayed there, because she thought she could sense something odd about someone in the city... but she obviously couldn't tell who it was because there was a good enough amount of people, so much so she didn't know who was who. She blew a bubble with the strawberry chewing gum in her mouth, waiting. But due to subtly sharp teeth, it popped quickly.

As Samuel was trying to look for a type of source he was traveling through his portals so he could cover more ground faster. But as he checked each building so far he never managed to find a small trace of a type of source that would shut down the force field that was trapping him and everyone else in the city. " There must be something in this city that has to keep this force field going," Samuel said to himself as he kept on traveling through his portals to look through every building trying to find a source of the force field.

Nathan looked back at the girl, his appearance betraying nervousness. He wasn't exactly used to so many people talking to him, or in a general conversation he's engaged in.
"Y-yeah... um... I was just... agreeing with you..." He glanced over at John. "But I'm not looking for any uh... conflict..."
He gulped, before looking back at the girl. He was deeply intrigued about her. When she spoke, he'd seen sharp teeth, and along with that tail, she seemed very... reptilian. In a sense, this calmed down the young man a little. He'd always loved reptiles, having used to catch and take care of snakes, lizards, and one time an alligator. Trying to be friendly, he gave her a nervous smile, hopefully not looking... odd when he did so.

"Oh, that's fine. I think I should be taking my leave now anyways. See you later…" said Raven, happily. She ran down the street that she'd been on for a while talking to Nathan and John, and halfway through running, she turned into the small-but-moderate dragon she had turned into before, and flew away. Raven saw rubble of something at the edge of the shields while flying, and it looked like the rubble of a bookstore. So, still transformed into a dragon, she ignored it, because it was none of her concerns at the moment, and flew back to the street she thought Nathan was on. And of course Raven was still transformed into a dragon that was 4 feet in height anyway. She sat down at the same bench she was sitting at before. She had swallowed the strawberry gum in her mouth, so she wasn't blowing bubbles with bubblegum anymore.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Another Outcast was dropped. This one's pod hit a skyscraper and ejected a young man in a chair. This one was different. He flew down into a manhole which crashed open and the young man awoke in a sewer. He struggled out of the chair and soon realised that they had dropped him in an abandoned city.

Nathan did or said nothing at the girl's departure, but watched in awe at a distance as she transformed into a dragon, of all things. At least, this is what Nathan had assumed, as she was reptilian and had wings, so it was a safe assumption.
Soon enough, she returned, and this time he got a closer look at her. Nathan remained in awe. Since he'd been little, it was always Dinosaurs and Dragons. He'd always appreciated the art work of them, considering Dragons to be a favorite of his, he couldn't help but feel a strong sense of excitement seeing such a, from his perspective, magnificent creature before him.
She casually returned to her seat. No one had said a word in a while, but Nathan stared in awe at her, mouth hanging open.
He assumed he looked pretty dumb right now.

Still in dragon form, Raven watched as a young man on a chair flew down a manhole which caused it to crash open. Raven dived after the young man, and glided down to the floor safely. She crawled all over the chair, while looking at the young man curiously. He looked familiar... like someone Raven had known in the past. Raven turned back to human form, and said "Hi..."

Samuel would hear a loud sound like someone crashing in a manhole. He decided to check on whats going on in the area of where he heard the sound. " What happened over here?" Samuel asked as he walked in the scene knowing some sort of object or maybe even a person crashed down into a manhole. Samuel no matter what it was, Samuel wanted to know what crashed into the manhole

Kalrey had moved off to the side as she watched everything. The water bender had wanted out of the sunlight as she adjusted herself. Her hair was pulled back out of her face as she wiped her forehead. Her eyes scanning over her surroundings.

"Wha...What?!" Screamed the young man when he saw Raven. "Who the hell are you?" Rory saw a lone rat on the floor. Despite his initial fear and negativity, Rory's mood completely changed. The rat filled his body with happiness and pride. This happiness turned into a psychopathic laugh and then a strange cry. More rats started to appear and they ran across his body. Rory's body was now covered in Rats. Rory felt his skin change. He transformed into a giant bipedal rat humanoid of around the same height, two teeth sticking out.

"So what exactly fell into here?" Samuel asked the people who were at the scene of the manhole crashing open. He just heard the sound of the manhole that crashed open but he never knew what exactly fell into it. Which is why he wanted to know what did fall in the manhole. As Samuel just being a curious person he opened up an energy portal that leads to the inside of the manhole which he just walked right in to enter the manhole.

"O-Oh shit." replied Raven, filled with terror. She was giving the impression of transforming into her dragon form, but then halfway through, stopped. "Yeah, this happens sometimes." said Raven, half of her body human, and the other half dragon. "Anyway, I'm Raven, I'm pretty kind, but if you try to mess with me, I'll try to kill you. Got that? You seem... pretty maniacal." explained Raven, still half transformed. She willed herself to turn into a dragon properly, and eventually she completed the transformation, but her size in dragon form was almost as wide as the sewer itself. Not the whole sewer system, of course. "Haha! What do you think of me now?" asked Raven, in a dragonlike voice.

"Well then...That is a nice name. My name is Samuel, it's nice to meet you," Samuel replied to Raven "I'm sorry if I seem like someone in a maniacal way. It happens all the time when I meet other people so it's not much of a big deal to me." Samuel said to Raven as he looked at the size of the dragon was suddenly not surprized. "Well dragons are huge after all though so it does make sense that someone that transforms into a dragon turns that size"

Quiet footsteps are heard from deeper into the manhole, as a man with tattered clothes slowly wanders. Running out of breath, gasping, he can barely go on... Until he hears a conversation from around the corner... Names... Raven, Samuel. A glimmer of hope. He rushes forward, holding onto the sewer wall. He finally reaches the corner, after what felt like hours. He sees them. A dragon, a massive rat, Another human.
He reaches out to who are hopefully, his saviors. Before he can say a word, the exhaustion catches up to him, and he passes out. Falling onto the ground with an echoing smash on the metal floor.

Samuel would turn around sensing the energy is slow of the person that is on the ground. He would pick up man that has recently passed out and started carrying him out of the manhole. "You should stay around here somewhere in case anything else happens, I will find a hospital to take care of this guy," Samuel said as he was carrying the man out of the manhole in an attempt of finding a hospital.

"Okay..." replied Raven, knowing that he was probably trying to get the man proper medical help. In the meantime, she focused on the so-called Ratman, but thn got distracted and pulled a ripped comic book off the metal floor. It seemed to be about a boy who had a watch that would allow him to turn into different monsters. "Stupid." commented Raven, dropping the ripped comic book into the nearby water, which carried trash, and other various items. Still waiting for the Ratman to respond, she improvised ideas for Christmas parties. She was lost in thought.

"Rory! That's my name! Hahahaha!" Laughed the changed Rory, the noise level louder than a scream. In fact, the laugh developed more into a scream. He saw the man who had passed out but he didn't seem to care that much. His human self would have, but as a fully fledged Ratman, he was insane. The changed Rory fidgeted with his fingers in his hands.

"Don't mind him! He has someone to die with! Haha!" The changed Rory screamed. His voice was actually higher pitched than as a human. "I don't know what's going on here though...but...I just..." The changed Rory's black rat hair disappeared and he transformed back and the hordes of rats left his body.

Now as a human again, Rory got up. He had found he too had passed out. He looked up at Raven. "Sorry about that." He said to Raven. "I...get a bit psycho...and I get a little wierd...and then I changed into a giant Rat humanoid. I like to call him 'Ratman,' my alter-ego. I didn't properly introduce myself did I? I'm Rory. We both seem to be changlings..." Rory looked at Raven, seeing something in her.

"No, it's fine. Also, my name's Raven." replied Raven, staying calm. She twiddled her dragon fingers, then changed back into a human. "I've learned that if I overuse my powers, I can't change back. Also, nice to meet you, Rory." said Raven, reaching into the stream in the sewer and pulling out a broken DS, then dropping it back in the dirty water. "I think it's smart to get out of this sewer..." said Raven, transforming into a dragon once again and sticking her head out of the manhole she had gone through earlier, trying to become a ladder of sorts. She saw Nathan, and remembered the look on his face earlier, and of course she laughed.

"Darn I don't think I would end up finding someone that has healing powers at this rate. So I guess I am going to need a change of plans since I have not found a healer around here yet." Samuel said to himself as he was carrying the man through his energy portals to travel more quickly. He decided he would try to find a sort of building or even just a safe place so the man could rest.

While Samuel said this, Tim was waking up. "W-Where am I..." He thought, looking around. He soon noticed he was being carried, and got up, "Ugh, why does my head hurt so much." He said, noticing the person carrying him was the human from the sewer. "Oh, hello again... I think. I can't seem to remember much of anything." "Oh, I don't think I ever introduced myself. My name is... Hmm, I can't remember. So just call me 'Tim', I guess." He said, seeming much better than he was before.

Samuel found a building that has not been destroyed yet that had a bed inside of it. So Samuel went in there and rested down the man so he could recover. "Alright, then Tim...You should stay here for now until you fully recover," Samuel said to Tim after resting him down on the bed and walking back outside to where the rest of the people are.