• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Unwanted

Rae laid back in the soft sand. The shadow of a tall palm tree keeping her hidden from the sun's rays. She crossed her arms over her chest as she started to drift off. Eyes falling closed quickly.

Ronnie started to build up the shelter to the best of his abilities. Changing around chances whenever he could. The fallen branches of Palm trees making up the walls as they scratched at his hands.

John looked at her. He let out a sigh as she apparently wasn't going to responded. He headed back to the camp. "How is every one doing." He asked .

Rae yawned and snuggled further into her nest. The girl to deep in her sleep to have heard John. She crossed her arms over her chest and wiggled her nose.

"You know. Building a shelter by myself," Ronnie grumbled but waved at John. The boy dusted his hair off before he crossed his arms, "have you seen Rae"?

"Need a hand?" Kye said, walking over and making an Ice Wall form where one should be. "I'm pretty good with construction... seeing as, y'know, I can make ice out of thin air."

"That would be very helpful," Ronnie smiled before he blinked twice. His powers pulling up the chances of it melting or what have you happen, "but this is gonna be temporary. Tomorrow we should go look further in land for a spot"

"Definitely. And I can only keep my Ice Constructs up for so long." Kye said, creating ice in the missing sections of the wall. He dissolved a bit of it, though. "But they're quite useful as supports until we can build the actual house's main structure. I can help gather some wood, if you want."

"That would be amazing," Ronnie agreed before he turned around to see if he could spot his sister. Her faint figure in the distance giving him a little bit of a reassurance, "so let's get to work".

He watched the people and nodded at them. He let out a yawn as he laid on the ground. " Now all we need if a food supply." He said as he looked at the water. He yawned before falling asleep.

"Well we could check for tide pools or even for fruit," Ronnie hummed before he saw that John was asleep. He shook his head with a sigh before getting back to work on building everyone a shelter for the night.

John woke up revitalized and ready for the day. He walked around and saw Ronnie. "Hey John said. " Sorry for falling asleep what was it that you were trying to say?" He asked.

"We need food and tide pools could supply us with fish," Ronnie repeated his earlier phrase. He had built a shelter that would do for the time being and stretched his arms above his head as he tried to calm his stinging muscles.

He nodded. " So tide pools would be further inland correct. same with fruit. "I'll bring a few people with me and see if we can find anything." He said. " As for you. You should rest. You've done enough for the day." He said

"Thanks," Ronnie gave a mock salute before he crawled into the shelter. He made a semi comfortable place in the warm sand and quickly fell asleep. His snores quiet and peaceful.

John started to head inland. " Okay so we have fuckin snakes on this island. I wonder what else there might be." He said. He decided not to use his powers so he could look around better.