• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Unwanted

Erich rolled over and got a mouthful of sand. Disgusted, he spit out the substance immediately, wiping his tongue to be rid of any trace of it. "Hmm... We will need food, water, and shelter. The three essentials of life. If anyone wants to join me, I'm actually going to accomplish something, and stop conversing among ourselves." Erich stated plainly, a serious look taking his face.

"Trust me. You'll be a lot better without me," Cronan said back to others even stopping walking towards the forest. "Don't follow me," Cronan finishes as he enters the thick jungle like forest. Cronan walked for an hour so he had a great distance from the others. He found himself an opening beside a small river. The river wasn't the cleanest but Cronan knows how to make it drinkable so it's not a problem. Cronan pulls out a cu and a whiski flask from his rucksack.

He still had tubes left over from before he was unwanted. He put a tube in the flask and put the other end of it into the cup after filling the flask with water. He opened his palm beside the flask and spawned a flame which danced around the whiski flask. It boiled the water inside wich evaporated into the tube, condescending and the clean water goes into the cup.

After a while he gathered enough twigs and other flammable objects and created a campfire with it. He got rocks from the ground and surrounded the fire to avoid it spreading. He got hung the flask above the fire to continue boiling the water. As that happened he created a makeshift shelter for himself that will last a long enough time so he could make a more reliable one in the mean time. With logs, shrubbery, twigs etc. He created his bed for the night and sat beside the campfire as he delved into his own thoughts for a while.

"I'm building a shelter," Ronnie started to walk toward a tree. He blinked twice quickly before he started to look for the tree that was in a good place. He then started to switch around the chance of it falling, delving into the specifics to try get it have the highest possible chance of it landing where he wanted it to.

"Suite you're self." John said as he looked at Cohnan. " Alright. Erich." He said. " You and Benji go find some water." He said taking charge. " Mikey help Ronnie create a shelter for us. Rae let's find something to eat."

"Sure," Rae yawned before she picked herslef up from the shade of a tree. She grabbed a long stick and spun it in one hand as she looked back at John, "also means we get to check out place more. See if we are actually in an island".

"Sweet, I'll be the axe," Mike said, flexing his right arm, before it became some kind of sharp stone arm. "I can chop all day with this thing."

Benji walked over to Erich, and said, "We should probably climb a tree or a hill to get some kind of aerial view, so we can look for any signs of water." Then he looked around skitterishly and got quiet.

"This tree would be the best for cutting down," Ronnie blinked twice as he waved his partner over to the slightly leaning, tree. It's bark wore but young enough to still be plenty sturdy, "if we fall it towards the forest then it will get caught on that outcropping of rocks and give us space underneath to build a shelter".

" Alright." John said as he walked into the forest. " So Rae where are you and Ronnie from." He said. " If we're going to be stuck on an island for the rest of our lives we might as well get to know each other."

"A small suburb in Manitoba," she shrugged as she looked forward into the interior of the island. Her brows wrinkling as she looked at the vines that seemed to hang from the ceiling of the forest like snakes, "what about you"?

" Colorado Springs." He said as he noticed the landscape. He started to walk threw the vines. " I'm probably the second person that got outed at my school." He said. " So this has to be some joint government thing if both a Canadian and an American were taken." He said.

"We were visiting our grandmother in New York when we were taken," Rae whistled a soft tune. Her vocal cords playing with the melody as she pressed forward. She kept an ear out for anymovement and her eyes sharp for anything useful, "do you think they really left supplies here"?

" They either did or they think there is plenty of life here." He said as he walked. " The government might make some stupid decions at times but they still care about their people." He said. " Even us mutated freaks." he said. " So before you were kidnapped what did you like to do?" He asked as he looked around. He grabbed onto one of the vines only to feel it's weight drop. He looked at the vine and saw a face in it. " Oh shit. He said as the snake hissed at him. He threw it away. " Watch were you put you're hand." He said.

One of the people, a man in a cloak, had woken up at the same time as John. Wary of others, and a bit shy in social situations, he had hid behind a tree and walked off while he wasn't looking. Now that those damn cuffs were off him, he had to make sure his power meters hadn't been tampered with. Walking over to an area extremely distantly from the rest of the group, he found an open clearing. The perfect place to make sure they hadn't screwed with his two powers. He opened up his left hand, and concentrated. His blue eye glowed, and a snowball formed in his palm. His red eye glowed, and the snowball melted. Good to know that the low-level stuff hasn't been messed with. he thought. It was time for him to try medium-level. Concentrating, his blue eye glowed as he tried to form a tree of ice.
He accidentally formed a large pillar of ice that could be seen throughout the island, as it reached three times taller than the tallest tree.
Shit.

"I could make your head explode with a whistle. I think I can handle snakes," Rae stretched her arms above her head as she yawned. Peering further in as she continued to hum. Her power subtly pushing snakes away from them. She folded her hands behind her head, "I liked duo listen to music".

" Good to know." He said referring to both of her responses. He smiled at her before he looked and saw a giant ice pillar just appear. " want to check that out?"

"Probably should," Rae swung her stick and moved a bush out of the way as she continued to move forward. Making sure to watch what she touched and where she stepped, "hopefully they didn't put us on an island with a mutant killing monster without knowin".

" Hopefully." He said as he looked at her. " Sorry about this." He said as he grabbed her before running over there in a blink of an eye. " You okay." He said as he stood in front of the ice statue.

"I'm a little disoriented and may puke," Rae admitted. She took deep breathes as she relaxed her stomach. She stretched her arms over her head as she looked at the ice pillar, "what or who do you think made it".

" I don't know." He said as he looked at the pillar. " Maybe it was someone who came with us, or maybe there are some other metas on here.

Kye had dashed behind a nearby tree, thinking. Alright, so those cuffs messed with my powers. That's... kinda bad. Looks like I'll need to learn the difference all over again. Kye swirled his hands in a circle, forming a large snowflake. Grabbing it, he used a combination of his fire and ice powers to turn it into a spike. He then tried turning it into a small hammer... and turned it into a sledgehammer. He was caught off guard by the sudden weight, and fell down.
*THUD*

Rae heard the noise and pointed toward where she had heard it. She whistled to send the snakes to surround the person behind the tree before grating her voice to increase their aggression, "hey! Identify yourself! Friend or foe"?

"Friend. If I wasn't you'd have nothing but frozen serpent." Kye said, melting his sledgehammer and standing up. They still didn't see him though, as he was still behind the tree.

"I'll let you out from behind the tree as long as you don't attack," Rae called out to the meta behind the tree and started to whistle again, manipulting the sound waves to make them back off. She then relaxed and crossed her arms.

"Why would I? I'm not hostile. And I can easily get out on my own." Concentrating as to not overdo it, Kye created a pillar of ice that lifted him above the tree. He protruded stairs from the pillar, stepping down towards the others. He held his hood in front of his face, being a bit shy.

"You don't know that," Rae argued tiredly but waved to the newer meta. Her whistling turning to humming as she was suddenly flooded with thoughts of some random song that she couldn't get out of her head. She tightened her grip on the stick she was holding and watched the ice, "so that's a cool power"?

He watched as the man walked down the stairs. It was very familiar like that one Disney move. " So what's you're name?" he asked the man. He leaned back a little bit. " I'm John and she's Rae."

"Kye." the man said, reaching the bottom. "You might have heard of me, if you've heard of the Mage of the North. Guess that doesn't matter here, though." Realizing he was thirsty, Kye created a small block of ice and made it float in the air. He created what looked like an ice cup underneath. Using his fire powers, he melted the block of ice, causing water the fall into the ice cup. He took the cup and sipped the water.

"Guess we found a water source," Rae shrugged. She spun on her heel and started walking toward the beach, "I'll go tell everyone"!

Ronnie moved about the beach and checked the chances of certain things happening. He dug out the sand from where he wanted to put the tree down then collected things to make the wall with.

Erich nodded to Ronnie and Johns' statements and walked off and gestured for Benji to follow, going to search for the remaining two essentials, food and water. He used his power to learn what animals lived on the island, and while he was at it, learn the name and location of it. "Hm. Most likely food source would be native animals such as boars or rodents, depending on if we can kill them efficiently." Erich said, glancing at his immediate surroundings.

"Newfoundland. Kingdom of the hellish and unpredictable weather." Kye said. he was still testing his powers, to recalibrate them. "My power levels were thrown off a bit by those cuffs. I'd recommend you test yours as well, to make sure that yours are fine."

" Mine seem fine I used them a couple of times since I got here." He said as he looked at the man. " Maybe because yours is more outwardly based while mine is more physical." He said. he looked at the man and smiled. " Would you like to come stay with the rest of us." He said as he stretched out his hand towards the guy and smiled."

"Why not? It's not like I have anywhere else to go." Kye said, polishing off his glass. "What's you camp like so far? Do you have food? I can build myself water and shelter, but ice isn't as nutritious as an apple."

" We don't have much." John said. " me and Rae were looking for a fresh water source. While two others were building shelter and another two were looking for food." John gently put his hand on the man's shoulder. " You're going to feel disoriented." He said. He started to run in a blink of an eye they were both at the campsite. " How do you feel?" he asked.

"Not... too upset." Kye said, shaking his head. "And if you were looking for a water source, I guess you've found a living one." Kye walked forwards, looking around the camp.

JD walked through the forest, looking for some inspiration to be perfectly honest. She wanted to escape but she couldn't so she was just walking...somewhere, anywhere but there. She noticed a crackle of a fire, which caught her attention. Curiosity drove her to follow the sound and it lead her to a man beside a campfire and a half made shelter behind him.

Cronan sat, deep in his thoughts. About the guard, about the other unwanted, about his powers. He turned his head and noticed a woman standing and staring at him. He quickly turned and looked back at the woman. There was an awkward pause before JD broke the silence. "That's a pretty dreadful attempt at a shelter," JD said walking over to it and laughing. "It was going to be enough for tonight," Cronan explained sitting back down and staring at the fire. JD turned to Cronan and walked to the other side of the fire. "I'm Joan...but you can call me JD," She said, sitting down on a log opposite Cronan. "...Cronan," He replied still staring at the fire.

"You're fresh off the plane, huh. I can tell. Where're the others?" She asked. Cronan rolled his eyes before sighing. "An hour that way," He slightly nodded his head in the direction he came from. JD scoffed and stood up as she placed her bag on the floor. "Good...I don't like being in large groups," She added. Cronan looked up at JD and looked at her clothing. "How long have you been here?" Cronan asked. JD shrugged her shoulders before sitting down again. "Well, I've had a child since I've been here. So... a while," She explained. JD noticed Cronan's red eyes and the scar on his eyebrow. "If I could draw a supervillain, you wouldn't be too far off. No offense," JD commented. Cronan scoffed and took a drink of water. "I guess I'm trying to not be as approachable as I can. I guess it's worked," Cronan replied.

Cronan looked up and looked JD in the eye. "So, where's your kid now?" Cronan asked curious about the answer. Her face went blank before she bluntly answered. "Six feet under the ground," She harshly said. Cronan lowered his head and gulped. "I-I'm sorry to hear that," Cronan said. JD remained quiet for a moment, understandably. She stared off into the distance for a bit. She then looked at Cronan once more. "Mind if I set up camp here?" She asked. Cronan didn't have the intention of surviving with someone but it seems that she has the same intentions. "Sure," Cronan said as he looked back at the fire.

JD stood and walked over to an open bit a few meters from the campfire, the other way from Cronan's frail shelter. She then started to build her own shelter.

Again, Lux had fallen unconscious for much longer than the others, laying on a beach on the island where they were brought. The warmth of the sun bathed her body, and as she woke for a second time, slowly blinking her eyes open, she couldn't stop the smile that danced at the corners of her lips. Taking her time, the woman sat upright, taking in her new surroundings through squinted eyes. Once she realized where they had wound up and nobody was around to talk to, Lux groaned, standing up. "Oh, this is just peachy," she spat to herself, walking over to a nearby tree so she'd be out of the sun, "just wonderful." Leaning against its trunk, she detached the sack from her hip, dumping its contents- an overly large amount of salt- into the sand. With a simple raise of her hand, the pile shifted and rose into the air, forming a cobra that was about three-quarters of the girl's height. The creature hissed, looking around.

"We're stuck, Karma," Lux said to the salt snake, running a hand down her face. "We're stuck and everyone's gone. I dunno where to go..."

Karma simply coiled its body into a pile, listening to its master.

Of course it didn't know what to do.

John walked around and saw the girl from the plane. He wondered why she was somewhere other than where the rest of the group was dropped. He walked up to her and the giant snake. " Hello there." He said to her.

Looking over to a guy that looked vaguely familiar to her, Lux half-smiled, petting Karma. "Hi," she replied. "Where are we? I don't remember much, except for, like, five minutes in a plane..." She glanced over to Karma for a moment, who silently looked John over. "What's your name, anyway? I never caught it. Mine's Lux... Did I already tell you that?" Holding her forehead in a hand, Lux shook her head lightly, squeezing her eyes shut. "The heat might be getting to my head..."

"I'm John." He said as he walked closer to her. " You're on an island. there are other people here as well. We created a campsite. would you and you're snake like to join us?" He asked.