• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Unwanted

For character bios/ OOC discussion post here. https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-unwanted-discussion.16357/
John opened his eyes. He was groggy from the night before. He looked around to see other people unconscious. " Any else away." He said.

He felt a sharp around his wrists. He looked and saw green cuffs on him. " What the hell." He said. The cuffs felt as if they were draining his power. He let out a breath as he leaned against a metallic wall. "So what did they get yall for?" He asked the people that were sitting beside him.

Last edited:
"Weird powers," Rae shrugged and blew her bang of hair back into place. She looked at the cuffs and whistled before flinching. With a frown she relaxed, a yawn exscaping her mouth.

"I can't see the percentages," Ronnie frowned from behind his sister. The boy sitting beside his sister and glaring at the ground.

Just give it some time and you'll get accustomed to it." He said as he smiled at her. He looked over and saw the boy. "Precentages?" He asked as he looked at the boy.

"I'm able to see the percentage of chance of somethings. Say someone shoots a gun that is pressed to a man's head. There are always atleast two percentages. The one hundred percent that the bullet will hit him or the zero percent that it won't and something else will happen. Say it's set to be that the man will be hit? I'm able to switch the zero and the hundred there for stopping that chance from happening".

Last edited:
" That's interesting." He said as he looked at the boy. "Very interesting. Let me guess you used you're power to cheat in the lottery." He said.

"No. Maybe win a few fights but there are always other percentages. I can still lose and not all percentages are zero and a hundred. Not to mention their could be more then two percentages," Ronnie scoffed as he sat up and leaned back. His shoulders squaring at the thought of himself doing that.

Cronan joined a few others also cuffed. Has he got pressed up against a metallic wall, he simply sighed and didn't take any notice of the other two people in the same situation, since talking to others wasn't the top of his priorities at this moment. He tried to let out some flames from his fingertips to melt the cuffs but the cuffs, strangely made him feel fatigued and he couldn't use his powers. He quietly let out an annoyed grunt and hit his head on the wall in front. He blankly looked straight at the wall and awaited his fate.

" So we have another live one." John said as he looked at the new guy. "What's you're name?" He asked the guy as he looked around.

Cronan didn't respond to the other prisoner's question. He didn't really have any sort of intention of talking to any other prisoner. He just wanted to get these darn cuffs off. That was the only chance of escaping. "Do you know anything about these cuffs?" Cronan asked, avoiding the question.

"I'm afraid not," Rae shrugged her shoulders before blowin a lock of hair out of her face. She smiled lazily as she relaxed though, "so do we know where we are going? Hopefully it's not a lab where they will direct us".

"No. They're throwing us out, because we're just rubbish to them," Cronan answered. He started to hear the the crooked men chatting amongst themselves, as if they were debating over what they'll do to the three of them. "And we're certainly not the only ones," Cronan added

"That I get bit where? Hopefully it isn't to cold," Rae complained with a twiddle of her thumbs. She looked at her brother with her usual grin and Ronnie shook his head with an unamused look.

" Hopefully a deserted island." John said jokingly as he studied his souroundings. " I think we're on a plane." He said. He looked at the thee. " So do you guys have any ide who the rest of these guys our?" He asked.

"None," Ronnie answered before his sister could. The female sibling actually falling back asleep with her brother as the pillow. The male flexed his fists and twiddled his fingers.

Erich looked up, hearing chatter from somewhere near. He narrowed his eyes curiously as he listened in the conversation. They were talking among themselves about "powers," their location, and other related topics. Erich stood and shuffled towards the strangers, wanting to stick around other people if any complications occurred.

John looked and saw someone walking towards him. " Hey there." John said. as he looked at him. " I'm John what's your name?"

"No way is that Cronan?" One of the guards asked another one. Cronan couldn't turn around so he couldn't react to that question. "Oh, crap," Cronan cursed under his breath. He heard footsteps getting closer to him. Cronan's arm got aggressively grabbed and he got spun around to face the guard. The guard was showing no skin and was wearing layers upon layers of armor and bulletproof vests, which had weapons decorated around their clothing. "Fancy seeing you here," The guard chuckled as he cocked back his fist. Cronan returned a deadly stare as the guard spoke.

As the guard threw the punch at Cronan, but he ducked, dodging the attack and stood up. Cronan leaped up and spun around as he extended his leg for a roundhouse kick. He made perfect contact with the guard's jaw, creating a loud and clear crunching noise. The guard fell to the floor. However, the other guards were quick to react and each one pulled out a stun gun and fired it at Cronan. The barbs of the tazor dug into Cronan's stomach and he couldn't count how many it was.

Cronan started to vibrate as the tazors stunned him. Cronan let out a grunt of pain before falling to the ground. He laid on the ground passed out, the guards quickly approached Cronan and threw against the wall again. Cronan's unconscious body just simply flopped to the floor, next to the other unwanted.

John did his best to get up and help pick up the man. He laid the guy next to him as he looked at the group. " So then anyone else feel like taking on the guards while our powers seem to be gone and our hands are cuffed?" He asked the rest of the conscious people.

Rae shrugged her shoulders while her brother shook his head no. The sleeping girl having been woken up by the scuffle was now sitting back up to her full height with an unimpressed look, "why did he try to fight back anyway? Even without Ronnie telling me what the chances were I could see that it was going to fail".

Cronan groaned as he came to his senses again, he rolled over and struggled to get onto his knees again. "I knew I wasn't going to win. I just wanted to break his jaw," Cronan explained. Cronan faced the wall and did a long sigh as if it was full of emotion. "That's specific guard killed my parents right in front of me. I recognized that voice since that moment is engraved in my mind, so I broke his jaw. That's the most I can do at this moment," Cronan added. His head dropped and he looked at the ground.

A cold chill rose through the spine of a barely-unconscious young woman, who sat on the floor by the others, power-draining cuffs wrapped around her wrists and all. Her head hung limply on her shoulders, moving along with the bumps and dips the vehicle she rode in endured. The chill seemed to worsen the longer she sat still, and she began to shiver, slowly squeezing her eyes shut and groaning as she woke. Even slower, the female opened her fern green eyes, picking her head up and rolling her shoulders forward, hearing them crack as they moved. One of the first things she noticed was the cuffs, which kept her hands from reaching her baseball cap, which had fallen off of her head in her sleep and rolled away. "Ugh," she breathed out, repositioning herself so she'd be more comfortable. Deliberately, she felt around her right hip to find the pouch she held so dear still connected to her belt. "Oh, thank god," the girl said quietly, smiling to herself and turning her head to look at the others drowsily. "Where're we?" she slurred, blinking her eyes shut tight a few times so her vision would focus easier. "Who're you all?"

Last edited:
" You are on a plane." John said bent down and did his best to offer her a hand. " We're heading somewhere." He said. " Let me guess you have a power?" he said.

Erich glanced down to the floor to see a young woman laying there, barely awake. She inquired about her location and the groups' names. "Erich Crowles." Erich replied plainly, going back to examining the situation.

Ronnie argued his back and stretched his arms. He relaxed and shuffled his sitting position. He looked at his sister and Rae looked back. They spoke quietly to eachother as they watched the others.

Cronan could feel the plane slowly start to tilt forward and some mechanics moving around beneath them, probably the wheels coming out. "Seems like we're alomst here. Let's find out where we're finally going," Cronan said.

" About time." John said he was about to say something as his vision became blurry. He looked and saw the guards had masks on. " Shit gas." He fell to the floor as darkness took him.

"Oh for fu-" Cronan passed out from the gas before he could finish his curse. His body went limp on the floor and was fast asleep and it would take a lot to wake him up again.

Two men began to speak, one saying that the group was nearing their destination, then, suddenly gas filled the room around them. "Oh, of course...." Erich stated, his last words slurred, before crumpling to the floor, gas enveloping his body.

The siblings found themselves passed out after they inhaled the gas. Their heads hitting against eachother's. Rae seemed to be more peaceful then her brother. Ronnie sliding down against the wall so he laid on his side.

Benji Scar had awoken to talking and had kept quiet while they chatted. He had been hit with a cattle prod and it had gave him quite a shock. His brother Mikey, was still incapacitated. Then as soon as the gass filled the room, the boy tried holding his breath for however long he could. However it was futile and soon he was unconscious.

John groaned as he woke up. He felt hot sand press against his face he stood up and looked at the people around him. they were all still unconscious. He looked to the east and saw the ocean. The blue water seemingly endless on the horizon. He let out a breath as he washed his face of. he looked and saw that his cuffs were off. He smiled as he ran picking everyone up and putting them in the shade. He wondered if he could go fast enough to run across the water. " I shouldn't try that just yet." He said.

Rae work up with a start. Her body springing up with her fists at the ready. She relaxed and leaned down to wake up Ronnie. Quickly dodging out of the way when her brother did the same actions she had. The siblings shot eachother a grin before first bumping, "good to know we aren't dead".

Cronan rolled over as he felt some wind against his skin. He forced open his eyes and blinked as they adjusted to the light of the sun. He eventually made out that he was in the shade of the sun. He held his hand in front of eyes to shield them from the light, which made him realize that he was no longer cuffed. He still felt a weird buzzing sensation on his abs, as they keep, slightly tensing and relaxing again.

Cronan looked around to see if he was alone and it seems that everyone who was on the plane was here with him. He looked around to understand his surroundings a bit more and noticed the ocean straight away. He scoffed as he came to the realization of that they were dumped on an island. "I guess that was obvious, throwing us away. A plane journey to the destination." He talked to himself.

He clicked his finger to test to see if anything changed relating to his powers and a mini flame ignited above his fingers. It seemed his pyrokinesis was still at full capacity. He glanced over at his power meter and it was at 91%. "That'll be more than enough for today if I needed it," He said to himself again. He noticed a few of the other "Unwanted was starting gain consciousness also. He stood up and brushed himself down, he then turned and started to walk towards the thick forest, without saying a word to anyone else. His rucksack tapping his back with each step as if his rucksack was begging him not to leave the others.

He told himself that it was for their own good that he'son his own and not with them. Perhaps for his own good also.

" Where do you think you're going." John said to Cohan as he saw the man going into the forest. " You're one of us mate. So stay by our side. We'll do better together than apart." he said. He then looked at the siblings." Good to see that you both are awake." He said to them.

"Hey," Ronnie waved. He sucked in a breath as his head was flooded with percentages. He started looking around and hummed, "so shelter or exploration"?

"I'm going to find a place to sleep," rae waved before she wandered oof to find a place to sleep for the night.

" Shelter right now." John said. As he walked up to the man. " We need to be able to find a place to sleep incase any storm or whatever comes threw. Plus." He said as he looked in the distance at the orange sky. " It looks like it's going to get dark soon."

Benji woke up, and rubbed his sleepy eyes. He looked around at the surrounding area, and he a plan formed. "We need to find clean water. We can last longer without water than we can with food. And then we would need things like act like supplies or civilization, so exploring would be our best option. Building a temporary shelter, will have it so we loose valuable time, that we should be using t gather water first and foremost." He blurted out before covering his mouth in an alwards fashion.

"Sorry about my bro. That's his power, strategist." Mikey said walking over. "My name is Mikey and this is Benji."

"Well. There are several trees here that could be easily knocked down if I switch a chance up and then they could be made into temporary shelters until we find a more suitable place to build. I also doubt and see the chances of them dropping us near civilization," Ronnie crossed his arms as he looked at them all. Blinking twice to chase away all of the numbers, "besides the hierarchy of survival is shelter, water, heat, food".

" I'm John." He said as he offered them his hand. " Local speedster." He said. He looked around. " Well the government might be full of scared people but I doubt they would send us to a hostile place with no supplies. let's look around and find something." He then smirked a little bit. " Also I think you have that wrong. We can last longer without food than without water."