• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Unwanted discussion (Redo)

Where should they end up

• An Island

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • a forrest like area

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the Tundra

• a mountain region

• An unpopulated city with shields on all sides to keep them in.

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes. Like I said earlier they won't be able to get out.
And since a majority of people ( Since everyone keeps changing their vote) Voted for the setting shall be the city.

So Jagson, is this just like the ordinary world of Earth, just with these meta-humans? If not, and it has stuff like monsters, I think we could have a much more interesting story.

it's expose to be ordinary earth. The purpose is survival not only of the environment but each other. Plus their in a city that has shields on each side of it isn't like they would be able to fight monsters.

Unless you have confidence that you could beat everyone, then no, it's not easy. I can assure you that everybody will have their own means of handling ice, and fire. As for Nathan, he probably won't ever fight, so he's not exactly gonna get in fights.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
But why are we pitted into this city to kill each other? Can't we work together and help each other go back to our normal life?

That's the point, man. Some of us may want that, while more sadistic people will enjoy conflict. Besides, where's the fun in no drama? There ALWAYS needs to be a villain.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lol I'll just make a life in the city and blow away people that come near me or something. My character just graduated from high school (yes some people graduate at 17) and doesn't really know what to do with his life.

Name: Ashei Gray
Sex: Male
appearance: Ashei wears black gym shorts and blue T-shirt. Ashei has brown hair and brown eyes.
power: Electricity and Gravity manipulation
strengths: fighting against people with metal, and amateur hand-to-hand combatant
Weakness: Ashei's body has a small wave electricity that protects him from week attacks like punches from a person without increased strength. If you throw rubber or Metal at him, his shield is nullified. Also, Ashei is major narcissist, use this to your advantage.

My character could be pontential Anti-hero who enjoys the conflict.

Name: Samuel
Appearance: For his age Samuel is short, he wears a dark gray hoodie, he has hair that goes past below shoulder length, wears black sweat pants and has black sneakers with white stripes
Powers: A special energy elemental power that gives him lots of energy to go through many fights without resting giving him an advantage of him having lots of speed and power all the time. He's able to summon powerful energy attacks. Like summoning a barrage of energy shards or summoning a small energy blade to cut through other attacks. His weakness when it comes to fighting is losing his energy after a few hours. When this happens he starts to run out of energy becoming slower and weaker every 30 minutes. he also has a healing factor to restore his energy but he could use for every 12 hours knowing that he already has lots of energy all the time.

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
No one invited me? How disappointing. I shall get my revenge by sending in my most powerful freak of a mutant! He will be so crazy!

Name: Rory Trapton (nicknamed Ratman)
appearance: Brown shaggy hair that instantly turns into black spikes hair, brown eyes that become blue, fairly short
powers: Rat manipulation: He can transform his whole body into a group with of angry rats if he wants to or can transform into a Giant bipedal man-rat thing. He can also transform any liquid into rats and summon a small group of other rat mutants he calls 'the Lab Rats,' which have different powers.
strengths: Able to spread pain across the rats he transforms into, strong and unstoppable with force when he becomes a man-rat, able to get to small spots as tiny rats (being able to crawl into small holes and sewers), the Lab Rats also give him some strength: one of them (called the Plagued Rat) poisons enemies with a Virus.
Weakness: The smaller rats can be defeated easily when isolated from the pack. They can be poisoned but with only a really strong rat killer. Rat traps may also help. Rory fears large cats when in rat forms.

I guess I'm gonna sign up?
Tell me if I'm overpowered, or if I can or can't join.

Name: Raven Blue (Nicknamed Dragonblade)
Appearance: Usually found wearing a cloak. If she takes off that cloak, she is wearing a long sleeved shirt, and jeans. She doesn't wear shoes.
Power: Dragon Physiology (being able to have/use the abilities of dragons)
Strengths: Her tail. If she isn't transformed, it's still there and can deal a lot of damage to people. And her dragon breath, which is mainly frost. If we're not describing parts of her powers, she's good at all things creative.

Weaknesses: Can be beaten by normal weapons (swords, bows, magic powers, etc) after a sustainable period of time. Also, for her to stay strong, she needs a sustainable amount of water. She fears the day the supply of water dies out, because when that day comes she will practically be powerless.
She gains the weaknesses of a dragon's body.

No it's perfectly fine. While I doubt anyone will have swords and arrows their meta powers (magic basically) will be able to keep her in check if she get's out of hand. Also detail is usually a good thing.

Thanks. I just get kind of nervous when someone adds the word "Interesting" before something, haha. Most powers (hopefully) are good against her.

Name Heather
Sex Female
age 12- still young
appearance Brown hair, emerald green eyes, white T-shirt and blue shorts. No shoes
power Wind/sky/air/whatever you want to call it
strengths Young so some enemies might not see her as a target, gets stronger when she's angry, can survive in the wild, good with weaponry.
Weakness Too young to fully control her power, gets nervous when her allies get hurt, usually can't find weapons, and most are too heavy for her.

Last edited:
I want to join this, I made a character but I felt their power(s) were too powerful so I gave them pretty much only weaknesses. If they need to weaker, (Somehow) please tell me and I will make them. If they should have a different power, I will change it.
Anyway, here they are.

Name: Tim
Appearance: He has a brown jacket that has long sleeves that almost go over his hands, also covering a white undershirt. He also is wearing black, baggy pants. All of his clothes appear to be very tattered. And his eyes are a very light gray, and his hair is white.
Power: Time “Freeze”, Weak regeneration.
Strengths: He can regenerate.
Weakness: He is incredibly weak, and even the lightest of punches could break one of his bones. Luckily, his weak regeneration can help over the course of a few minutes. Also, stopping time slowly hurts him the longer he does it. Going from a slight sting (10 seconds) to feeling like he is being stabbed. (45 seconds) He can be badly hurt, and even bleed from stopping time for too long. While stopping time, anything he touches is unfrozen, and people he feels close to-Such as a friend-can’t be affected. And to stop time, his eyes must be able to see light. This means he can be easily defeated just by being blindfolded.