• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Unwanted discussion (Redo)

Where should they end up

• An Island

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • a forrest like area

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the Tundra

• a mountain region

• An unpopulated city with shields on all sides to keep them in.

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After a freak meteor collided on earth seventy years ago a small portion of the worlds population mutated into people with powers beyond imagination. Fearing that the Metas might cause unimaginable destruction the United States with the help of it's foreign allies secured them and sent them to areas where they could live their lives away from the public. now the Metas must band together and survive the elements, the enviorment and each other.

Based off of the Outcast series.

Rules
1. Fallow the rules as stated by pokecharms.
2. Don't be overpowered.
3. Only two powers per person
4. Be respectful towards each other.
5. Have fun.

Character bio.
Name
Sex
power
strengths
Weakness ( no one is without weakness.)

@Cloudswift @Koopa6000 @Stormursa @Dave Strider @ManateeMike

Last edited:
Okay. I'm always up for a new one. I'm gonna use Nathan again, because I kinda like his 'friendly giant' character, which is something that is very rare in the Outcasts series.

Name: Nathan Haven
Sex: Male
Appearance: Nathan is a very large guy, 8'5" to be exact. Made of purely muscle, it would seem as though he's the muscle of whatever group he'd be in. This is not the case, however, as Nathan prefers to solve conflicts without violence, and always puts those around before him. He aspires to be a Doctor, or a Teacher, but without the ability to go to College anymore, he's forced to do without. A highly intelligent young man, Nathan can see through lies. He enjoys making friends and having a good laugh. With short (but growing) brown hair and hazel eyes, Nathan is usually anybody's go-to man if they're in trouble.
Powers: While his giant like appearance may be perceived as an additional ability, it is simply a defect. His true powers are not well known, but one is obvious. An enhanced amount of strength, which he would gladly use to save lives, and an impenetrable skin (like Luke Cage). Nathan is as tough as he is strong, and can endure most forms of torment.
Strength: His compassion and self sacrifice are some of his strongest traits, along with his intelligence and skill.
Weaknesses: His compassion and self sacrifice can also be his greatest weaknesses, as he is easy to trick if it's about someone he cares about. Also his hate for violence can also be used against him.

How's that?

Last edited:
Name: Kalrey Wilkins
Sex: female
appearance: long golden brown hair, silver eyes, wears a blue tanktop, grey combat pants, brown combat boots, and a silver jacket.
power: she is able to bend water like a water bender
strengths: is ready to jump in and help and know much about survival
Weakness ( no one is without weakness.): she can't handle fighting and will often retreat from it, she is also fears loud noises

Name: Soren Karos
Appearance: Soren has messy black hair brushed to the right, deep amber eyes, and a muscular build. He wears a black tank top and trousers. Soren tends to walk barefoot.
Powers: Soren is able to manipulate fire, and fuses it with his aura to give his power and stats a huge boost.
Strength: Mastery in several martial arts; poison, electricity, and vertigo immunity, courtesy of his grueling assassin training.
Weaknesses: Soren is simple-minded, which leads to his tendency to do things quick and messy.

Last edited:
Sure, I'll do this. I'll bring Kye back.

Name: Kye [no last name] | The Mage of Frost and Flames
Appearance: Wears a large cloak that is half cyan and half red. Under the cloak he wears a black shirt, black pants, black shoes and black fingerless gloves.
Power: Powerful Cryokinesis, and weak Pyrokinesis. Has the potential to fully control both, but has just learned of his Pyrokinetic talents.
Strengths: Mental problems, controlling his Cryokinesis, mind games
Weakness: Physical strain (he's a weakling), maintaining control over his Pyrokinesis, conversation

Name: Aaron Tobar
appearance: Aaron is of medium height. He has light brown skin, dark brown hair, and brown eyes. Wears a blue jacket over a plain yellow T-shirt, as well as jeans and dark gray tennis shoes.
power: Geokinesis/Earth Manipulation
strengths: Martial arts.
Weakness ( no one is without weakness.): Powers are weak against erosion caused by ice, water, or air. Cannot control glass and artificial substances.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Koopa, why didn't you invite me? Well... I guess I'm not that popular. Either way, this seems interesting. I'll join.
Name: Zifer Ragnik
appearance: He's tall, but mostly similar to others in height. He has white hair, and gray eyes. He has a black shirt, with a white hoodie over it. The hoodie has a lot of gray clouds on it. Zifer wears black shoes and jeans, in contrast to his upper body wear.
power: Manipulate Wind; Can fly on small clouds he creates
strengths: He is a strategist and usually ends battles quickly.
Weakness ( no one is without weakness.) Zifer hates cold weather because it weakens his powers and makes him vulnerable. He will do a lot of things for cookies though, and this leads to him being tricked.

Last edited:
Name: Johnathan O'Niell.
sex Male
age 17
appearance: Light blonde hair with blue eyes. He wears a black t shirt with blue jeans. he's 5'11 and 190 pounds.
power speedster
Strengths: He's loyal and respectable. He knows how to box and will always protect those who can't protect themselves.
Weakness: His powers are newly developed making him unable to go that fast. Do to him being so fast he uses up most of his metabolism making him have to eat nearly his body weight each day.

Name: Kyle (James, Beth, Barry, Carlos, Virginia. Ash (m) Ash (F)) Blake
Sex: Physically Male
appearance: Short brown hair and green eyes. he wears a white T shirt and a pair of shorts.
powers: powers vary on who's in control.
Strengths: Is a team player and knows what needs to be done and when
Weakness: He has MID ( Multiple Identity Disorder.) Each personality has a tendency to fight for the right to take control of the body. Making him appear crazy at times.

Usually if someone post in this they're free to post in the RP.
Also I opened a poll to see where the Unwanted will end up poll ends in five hours.

Mind if I join?
Name: Geo Steler
appearance: Is a tall and slender man who has pale blue eye and Black hair he wears a Red trench coat, blue T-shirt and Brown jeans
power: Summoning
strengths: With access to computers he is a amazing hacker and knows a bit of MMA
Weakness ( no one is without weakness.): His Power leaves him vulnerable as he must concentrate for the summoning to work