• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Unova Tournament (Roleplay)

Jasper was walking towards the Unova Tournament with his brother, Casper. They had all their Pokeballs around the belts they were wearing. Jasper was determined to win this tournament. So was Casper. They had that look in their eyes. "Good luck." They said to each other before entering the building and waiting for the other challengers to arrive. They saw a man with a shiny Hydreigon, a kid with a Serperior, a girl with an Eelektross and a professor with a Klingklang.

Kaleb (alternate) had decided to stay in this universe even though he had a chance to go back to his own. When he, along with some friends, were invited to the tournament, they all accepted. He walked into the room and greeted Jasper. Jack came in a few minutes after him, and Anthony followed. The three trainers signed up and waited for the tournament to start.

She had heard about the tournament but for some reason she felt she didn't want to attend maybe because she was grieving from the deaths of Jeremy and her mother. She placed her hand on her head as tears rested on her eyes as she felt that she was alone. She felt Blue nudge her as she was trying to comfort her as her gold eyes softened. "Umbre...." Blue said. She gently placed her hand on Blue's head gently petting her "Don't worry Blue I'm alright....I'm not myself aren't I...this is just isn't like me.." she sighed then stood up placing her mask on her face. She began to walk off Blue following at her side as she guess she would head to the tournament as she then leaped on the branches leaping from tree to tree as Blue followed her. She made it to where the tournament was as she walked inside as she walked past the other trainers not realizing that it the ones she knew as Blue's eyes were shut to even notice as well as she made her way to sign up I guess.

"And now, may I have your attention please!!!" Yelled the announcer. "The matchups for round one are......" Jasper and Casper stared at the announcer, waiting for him to reveal the matchups. "Jasper and Casper, JC and Jack, Kaleb and Anthony, and last of all.... Oliver and Emma!!!!" Jasper already knew he was done for. Casper had beat him in every battle they had. "And now!!! Jasper and Casper, please step onto the battlefield. Jasper walked up first. Casper walked up and the battle had to begin. Jasper sent out Unfezant and Casper sent out Pidgeot. The battle was about to begin. Jasper commanded Unfezant to use Sky Attack. Pidgeot dodged it and swiftly hit Unfezant with Aerial Ace. Unfzant was hit hard but was stil standing.

Last edited:
Jack, Kaleb, and Anthony all watched the battle from the stands. “Jack, you better be ready to go up against JC,” Kaleb told Jack. “She’s a very difficult trainer to beat.” Jack nodded. “You two have to battle each other, though,” he replied, pointing at Kaleb and Anthony. They both nodded, and went back to watching the battle.

She heard her name in a conversation in a group nearby seeing it was a familiar group back with Florencio and Cain. She made her way to them as her hand rested on her wolf mask. "Greetings guys is been a long while and also young Kaleb is right about his words, I am very difficult to defeat" She paused for the moment before continuing "My battling style is hard to figure out so be very prepared even if you find their weaknesses they are well trained to stand against it" she advised as Blue was also covered with a hooded cape who stood beside her keeping her rings from glowing. "So your Jack hm well I look forward to battling with you" she gave a hint of a smile to him but it was hidden under her mask as she watched the tv screen with Jasper and Casper's battle as she watched carefully.

Jasper knew that Unfezant was hurt. He had to help him, somehow. Then he remembered that offense is the best defense. "Unfezant!!! Razor Wind!!!!!!!" He yelled. Casper quickly made Pidgeot counter. "Pidgeot!!!!!! Use Hurricane!!!!!!" He shouted. The attacks collided with incredible force. An explosion of smoke shook the arena and made most spectators cough. Pidgeot used Brave Bird and cleared the smoke. Pidgeot smashed into Unfezant, taking it down to the ground. "Unfezant is unable to battle." Said the judge. "Casper and Pidgeot win!!!"

Kaleb clapped, followed by Jack and Anthony shortly after. “So that’s one,” Jack said.

“Here,” Kaleb said, handing Jack a phone. “It’s a log of battles from my, or rather, this universe’s version of myself’s past. JC is in a few of them. Study her style. Get ready for the battle.”

She chuckled slightly as studying her style was difficult. "-Won't be easy to defeat me in the up coming battles but studying me is not a bad idea but I always change my style frequently to not be thrown off so easily-" she said in thought as she felt a nudge to Blue understanding her as she smiled.-

Jasper and Casper walked back to the stands. Jasper was surprised that Casper had kept his strength over the years. "Good Game." They both said to eachother. "Good luck to both of you." Casper said to Jack and JC. "Yeah, ditto." Jasper said after him.

She glanced to Casper and Jasper "Thank you for the luck young men" she said smiling under the mask. "Well shall we Jack but I warn you don't go easy on me just because I'm a lady" she said.-

“I’ll need the luck,” Jack said. “Not very good battling anyways. So I’m just gonna go with the strongest member of my team, how about you?” He waited for JC to pick her Pokémon for the battle. ‘If this is a 1v1, it means no switching out, so I gotta make the right choice,’ he thought to himself. ‘I have better odds of winning if I choose second instead of first.’

She smiled as she had a different team set up for this tournament. Of course Blue stood with her because she is her Partner and her other five were Wolfa the Dusk Lycanroc, Gem the Flygon, River the Primarina, Blade the Absol and Belle the Lucario so all of her girls were prepared and ready. However she didn't know what he would choose first so she had to choose wisely. She made to the open battle field as her opponent was on the opposite side. "Next on the battle field, JC the masked trainer and oh boy she is tough to beat her battle style is incredible but in battle she will give it all she has and to my right is Jack so let the battle begin!" The announcer said.

She thought for the moment "-He didn't throw first so I don't know what Pokemon he will have but I am not going to recklessly threw out one of my teammates since I don't know what he will throw first hm I'll go with Blue just to be safe and luckily she is covered with a cape I made her hm alright-" she thought as she looked down towards her partner. "-Blue I'm counting on you lets show the power of our bond-" she said to her in thought as Blue nodded as she leaped in front of her still hidden. "It seems like JC stood out her first Pokemon but seems to be covered I wonder what Pokemon she sent out" he said as she watched her opponent carefully as did Blue.

Jack tossed the pokeball forward. His Mantine bursted out of the ball. “You can have first move,” he told JC, wanting to anticipate her attack.

Kaleb and Anthony watched. “We’re next,” Anthony said. “I’m gonna get my team ready.” Kaleb nodded and he walked away.

She told Blue in her thoughts to use Shadow ball as a diversion to see how skilled the Mantine was as she nodded. She leaped off then leaped up unleashing Shadow Ball and used her tail as a boost to hit the Mantine much faster as the Shadow ball went right towards him as she flipped in the air landing right back in front of her partner watching her opponent closely.

Mantine used Bubblebeam to counter the Shadow Ball. “That’s just a little taste of Mantine’s power,” Jack said. “Alright, you’re turn. Full blast, Mantine!”

Mantine sped towards Blue flipping through the air before blasting a full-powered Hydro Pump her way. He levitated around Blue firing multiple Hydro Pumps from all sides.

She smirked as it would take more then that to hit Blue. "-Iron tail on the ground then used Shadow ball once your on top of him-"she ordered in her thoughts.

Blue did as she was told as she used Iron tail on the ground to stop the ones in front of her as she leaped up using the rock from the ground for a boost as she made a dust cloud to confuse him as she leaped onto his back then used Shadow ball at close range hitting him directly as she used Iron tail for extra damage knocking him down on the ground before leaping up and flipped back to her trainers side.

She smiled as he had to do better then that as she waited for another attacked from the Mantine.