• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Unova Region!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jolt locked up everything and as they began to walk out of the woods where they were Jolt looked at Kristina
"About last night, you know when you kissed me....."

Kristina Froze,Looking at a Tree ''Ummmmmmmmmmmmm'' Her face went Red ''It was Nothing!'' She did a Facepalm ''It was Nothing really'' She tried to Hide her Crush on him,Being super Embarrassed

"Look if you like me don't sweat because well to be honest you're not to bad yourself!"
Jolt said as he took Kristina's hand and continued walking.

Jolt smiled a bit as he hadn't really ever had someone to properly love except the Raticate and even then he just didn't feel like family.
He looked at a tree branch that had fallen and pointed to it "Let's take a break here, I made some special berries they're my own recipie."

Jolt handed her a honey coated berry before leaning over and kissing her.

Jolt laughed a bit but then looked slightly worried, because the only way he could evolve was through a thunder stone but even then he was worried that maybe he would become too much for himself and might go back to Raticate and his clan.

"That's what he meant! He knows.... he knows!"

Jolt sighed and put his arm over Kristina's shoulder to comfort her before saying "I can't evolve, and the Raticate knows I can't because if I evolve I'll just be putting you in danger, If I evolve I won't be able to handle it! and I'm talking about the strength and power that'll take over me, i'm not saying i'll get extremely strong but i'll get to strong to handle myself!"

''Hm Okey'' She thought of her Evolving ''Interesting'' She saw a Alola Rattata Wander around the Forest with a Alola Raticate Following it ''Hey a Rattata and Raticate And they are Black and the Rattatta has a Moustache?''

Jolt jumped in front of her blocking her from the two pokemon.
"Who sent you was it him?"
Jolt shouted

"Jolt calm down it's okay, we're part of your family we know who you are okay we just came to let you know that it's safe for now, the boss has called off the search for a bit!"

"How can I trust you?" Jolt asked curiously

"Because we know what happened to your family, they didn't abandon you, the boss saw you had potential and tricked your family into going to an unkown region without you!"
"Okay thank you." Jolt replied as the two left, Jolt sat back down and began to cry.

"It's just all these years, I went on the thought that somewhere out there is a family who would leave a child behind on purpose but now, well i'm struggling to cope." he said still crying but trying to stop.

Jolt looked at the Gardevoir and was a bit spooked by the way it just appeared out of thin air.
"So this is your mom?" Jolt said a little surprised "Wait i've heard about mega evolution, Pokemon can only mega evolve during battle!"

"uhhhhhh, I'm just a close friend of Kristina's, ummmmm it's nice to meet you!"
Jolt said in an embarrassed tone before leaning over to Kristina and whispering "This is definitley more awkward than I thought this day would be!"

Jolt laughed a bit "I can see why she's always suspicious, her daughter's well you get the point!" he whispered before putting the box of his berries away.

Jolt looked at Kristina and laughed before hiding his face that had very clearly gone red with embarrassment and said "well I guess we could, oh I dunno try!"

''Try what?'' Kristina was still eating Berries ''Mm these are good'' She stuffed more Berries into her Mouth ''Don't eat all of them Kristie!'' Said Kristina's Mom ''I won't Mom!'' ''It Looks like it!'' Said Kristie's Mom

Jolt leaned over smiling and put his hand on her shoulder "You know, we could try out being together, it's kinda obvious we both like each other!" Jolt whispered so Kristina's mom couldn't hear him.

''I guess we could try...'' She Whispered back,A pack of Spearows suddenly was flying our way,Kristie's Mom then used Psychic on them,''Everything is Okay now!'' Kristie's Mom said

Jolt laughed a bit "Spearows? I haven't seen them in ages! I guess it's the time of year they come to collect berries." Jolt said
"Annoying little things!"

Jolt looked at Kristina and smiled before saying "I guess we should get going or it's gonna be dark by the time we get to the white forest!"
He then looked at Gardevoir "It was nice meeting you!" He said before shaking her hand.

Jolt put his hand out to help Kristina up but as he pulled her up she fell into his arms.
"Ummmm....... Are you okay?" Asked as he held her.

Jolt looked around with as he helped Kristina stand up and saw a tree that had alot of fruits on it "we'll get some of them before we head off." He said as he smiled at Kristina.

Status
Not open for further replies.