• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Unova Region!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Unova Region! You can be a Trainer or a Pokemon in this RP! Rules: As a Trainer you can catch Pokemon only if you Ask them first,You can have a Relationship But no Gross Stuff,No Cursing,Be Nice to Everyone, And Also you be/Have a Egg Name: Species: Crush: Lvl: Moves:

Name: Jolt
Species: Pikachu
Crush: Kristina (Kirlia)
Level: 29
Moves:
Quick attack
Iron tail
Volt tackle
Electro ball

Last edited:
Jolt was chasing after a wild Rattata who had stolen his berries but lost it.
"Why always me?"
Jolt pondered before seeing a Kirlia just off in to the distance.
'Wow! Who is she?' He thought before darting over to her.
"Hey i'm Jolt!"

Mimi is calmly and quietly resting in the shades under a tree avoiding the sunlight, watching other Pokemon roam in silence.
"...hmm..."

"Ummm I just came to say hi but ummmm do you know where I can find berries because this one Rattata keeps stealing mine!"
Jolt said shaking her hand.

"Okay, thanks for your help but..... hey wait a minute I've seen you before, were you the one who ended up sleeping under a tree in the rain because you didn't have shelter?"
Jolt said pointing to the tree he thought he'd seen her sleeping under.

"Hey i've got an idea! since you helped me, i'll help you! You can stay with me in my hut, Like a new home!"
Jolt exclaimed smiling as he picked up a small pebble and skimmed it on a pond nearby.

Jolt smiled and began to walk with her back to the hut.
"So where are you originally from?" He asked curiosly as he wanted to know more about her.

Jolt smiled "I arrived here from the Kalos region a few months ago but it was an accident, eventhough I prefer this place!"
He then placed the basket down and looked at a small hut that had been built into a large tree.

"As soon as I arrived I got to work on making a home and gradually built a second floor."

''Its......Its Nothing!'' She said it in a Sassy Way Uncovering her Face,Her face was still Red from her Blushing,She Hugged the Flower Really Hardly Almost Crushing Them

"Okay anyway we should head inside before it gets too dark."
Jolt said taking her hand and running into the house before shutting the door behind them.
"For now you can sleep in my bed and i'll sleep on my mini couch and then when I get time i'll make sure I get you a bed to put upstairs next to my bed!"

Jolt smiled and looked at her before heading downstairs and preparing some berries he'd collected on the way home.
'Oh she's gonna love these!' He thought to himself.

After finishing preparing them he went and laid down on the couch and fell asleep but about 3 hours later was awoke by the sound of multiple pokemon outside the tree.

"Yeah, this is the place!" He heard one say before he ran outside to see a gang of Rattatas.
"You!" Jolt shouted angrily.
"We'll gove you a choice, the berries or your little girlfriend Kirlia!"
Jolt snarled at them before slamming the door behind him
"Neither!" He shouted before pouncing on them using Volt Tackle!

Jolt glared at the remaining Rattatas "There's more where that came from!" He shouted trying to scare them but they all pounced on him and pinned him to the ground as their clan leader the Raticate showed up.

"I hear you've been messsin with my boys, well now I mess with you so you have a choice, give up your Girlfriend or we take your life, I think she'll make a good decoration on my display!" Raticate laughed.

Jolt stared at him and he knew he couldn't give her up "You want her? You can't have her!" He shouted.
"Fine by me!" Raticate replied before opening his mouth about to end Jolt with a powerful Hyper Fang!

"No!"
"Ah so there she is!" The Raticate said glaring at her just before finishing off Jolt.

"Get out of here now!" Jolt shouted
"Ah not so fast, Either you come with us Jolt or you and your little girlfriend here both come!
do you want to know why? It's because you had such potential as my son and just because you evolved you think you matured, but inside you're still just a little Sparky, the one I raised!"

Jolt's face went red with anger and he leaped up before using Electro Ball to send the clan scampering away.

Jolt watched her enter the hut shocked at what had just happened and sat by a pond nearby.
"What did he mean by i'll come back one day and i'll always be one of them, I gave up that life when I went to Kalos and what are they doing here anyway they should be somewhere far away from here unless they came to get me!"

Jolt dashed into the hut and began to pack some stuff to go on a journey, he considered leaving Kristina behind but knew that they would recognise her and take her hostage if she was seen so he ran upstairs to get her as it was now turning morning.

"Look I know this is sudden but we need to leave and find somewhere else in the region to stay!"

"Either will do we just we...... okay let me explain, back when I was just a Pichu that Raticate we met found me alone and abandoned by my family and we made a promise that I would never leave for anything but then I realised that the way we survived, Stealing and Harming other pokemon was wrong but then one day I sort of forced myself to evolve so I could stand up to the one I once called dad but he wouldn't listen so I left to Kalos and the thing is well the reason I got angry at my 'father' is because he called me Sparky and that's what my real family called me before I changed my name to Jolt! So now we're both in danger so lets get going quickly!"

Status
Not open for further replies.