1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Unofficial Pokecharms Minecraft Server!

Discussion in 'General Video Game Discussion' started by Tailon, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

Friend Code:
    Nintendo Network:
    Tailon
    PSN:
    TalonReid
    So I've been running a Minecraft server with some fellow Charmsians for a while now, but we've been low on users, and I'd like to try and up the userbase by letting people know this thing exists at all V:

The Server IP is 192.241.87.242.

Leave your Minecraft Username here so I can whitelist you. As far as rules, just keep with 'Charms official rules as far as interacting with others, and make sure to check with the other players before building somewhere, so that you don't step on anyone's toes property-wise. Currently the server is in Creative Mode, but we will be switching to Survival Mode eventually.

The other server mods and myself reserve the right to ban you from the server if you break the rules. Griefing will result in an immediate ban. Pranks are allowed, but a sign should be left indicating who the prankster is, and they should not cause damage to the pranked player's buildings.

The mods would like to remind you that THIS IS NOT A SCULPTURE SERVER. Everything built should be to scale with other players' builds. overly large builds within the city limits will be torn down, as they take up space other players could be using for their city builds.

Edit: Have some Screenshots

[​IMG]
    Spawn Farm/Village

[​IMG]
    North Gate
    [​IMG]
    The Weasel's Dean Inn & Suites
    [​IMG]
    Docks & Lighthouse

#1 Tailon, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    Atma likes this.
  2. Dwayna DragonFire

Dwayna DragonFire 2014 Little Cup Champion

Friend Code:
    3711-8223-3227
    My minecraft username is DwaynaDF07. Hope to see you guys online sometime.

3. Brendan Savem

Friend Code:
    2793-0732-5544
    Since you just pointed this out in chat, may as well throw in my name as well. It's BrendanSavem, so it's not exactly difficult to guess.

4. Shocari

Friend Code:
    3840-6487-5515
    PSN:
    Shocari
    Xbox Live:
    Shocari
    Steam:
    Shocari
    Username is Shocari. Prepare your body, Minecraft D:<

5. Tails Smith

Friend Code:
    1977-0659-8875
    My username is 3Tails. Woop woop Minecraft! (/OuO)/

6. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    3351 5357 1073
    Nintendo Network:
    UppityTeapot
    PSN:
    UppityTeapot
    Steam:
    UppityTeapot
    I think it's made suitably clear, but let me reiterate from the perspective of the staff: This server is not under the jurisdiction of the Pokécharms staff. Any issues, not that I foresee any, should be addressed to the server's owners and mods only. Complaining to the Pokécharms staff will not get anything done.

That said, I highly recommend any Minecraft people take a look at the server and have a go, it is highly praised around chat. ^^

7. Atma

Atma Formerly Karu

Of course, I am AdamProject. My address is along Ocean Blvd. behind the first wall xP Excellent screenshots, Tailon!

8. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

Friend Code:
    Nintendo Network:
    Tailon
    PSN:
    TalonReid
    As Teapot said, any issues encountered on the Minecraft server should be dealt with by the server mods and adminds, which are myself (@Tailon), @Rex, and @Karu.

Also, everyone who has requested a whitelist has been whitelisted.

9. Rex

Rex Resident Furry

Just so you guys know, and I'll be getting this added to the first post, THIS IS NOT A SCULPTURE SERVER. We are building a city and everything has a scale that you will have to adhere to. Failure to do so will result in your buildings being torn down.

10. My Minecraft username is TheWinterborn, see you guys soon!

11. Da Freezah

Friend Code:
    1864-9726-9600
    Nintendo Network:
    EndermanIAC
    PSN:
    Da_Freezah
    Xbox Live:
    Da Freezah
    Steam:
    Da Freezah
    My Minecraft IGN is EndermanIAC_99. So what version is this server in?

12. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

Friend Code:
    Nintendo Network:
    Tailon
    PSN:
    TalonReid
    Sorry guys, but the server is currently down due to lack of players, if it garners enough interest we might start fresh, though.

13. Green Dragon

Green Dragon Formerly supertrainer300

Friend Code:
    2552 - 1658 - 1133
    My name is creepergamer82. Sorry to hear about the server! :@