• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Unofficial Pokecharms Minecraft Server!

Tailon

Gryffindork
So I've been running a Minecraft server with some fellow Charmsians for a while now, but we've been low on users, and I'd like to try and up the userbase by letting people know this thing exists at all V:

The Server IP is 192.241.87.242.

Leave your Minecraft Username here so I can whitelist you. As far as rules, just keep with 'Charms official rules as far as interacting with others, and make sure to check with the other players before building somewhere, so that you don't step on anyone's toes property-wise. Currently the server is in Creative Mode, but we will be switching to Survival Mode eventually.

The other server mods and myself reserve the right to ban you from the server if you break the rules. Griefing will result in an immediate ban. Pranks are allowed, but a sign should be left indicating who the prankster is, and they should not cause damage to the pranked player's buildings.

The mods would like to remind you that THIS IS NOT A SCULPTURE SERVER. Everything built should be to scale with other players' builds. overly large builds within the city limits will be torn down, as they take up space other players could be using for their city builds.

Edit: Have some Screenshots

uvPgGPE.png

Spawn Farm/Village

SkojPi2.png

North Gate
rwql4LC.png

The Weasel's Dean Inn & Suites
9GVYPNr.png

Docks & Lighthouse

Last edited:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I think it's made suitably clear, but let me reiterate from the perspective of the staff: This server is not under the jurisdiction of the Pokécharms staff. Any issues, not that I foresee any, should be addressed to the server's owners and mods only. Complaining to the Pokécharms staff will not get anything done.

That said, I highly recommend any Minecraft people take a look at the server and have a go, it is highly praised around chat. ^^

Atma

Formerly Karu
Of course, I am AdamProject. My address is along Ocean Blvd. behind the first wall xP Excellent screenshots, Tailon!

Tailon

Gryffindork
As Teapot said, any issues encountered on the Minecraft server should be dealt with by the server mods and adminds, which are myself (@Tailon), @Rex, and @Karu.

Also, everyone who has requested a whitelist has been whitelisted.

Rex

Resident Furry
Just so you guys know, and I'll be getting this added to the first post, THIS IS NOT A SCULPTURE SERVER. We are building a city and everything has a scale that you will have to adhere to. Failure to do so will result in your buildings being torn down.

Tailon

Gryffindork
Sorry guys, but the server is currently down due to lack of players, if it garners enough interest we might start fresh, though.