• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open the ultimate tournament discussion

Max Marik would probably have the strength of 6-C and the defense of a low 5-C. Maybe not full on moon busting durability, but close. So he averages around a high 6-B most likely.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Crap... I've made an error...
I've said Raphael 5-B is galaxy buster. Nope, he is a planetary buster. And is a 5-A.
I'm so dumb.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
then who can beat him anymore? wait I just realized the elemental one time (currently one time) use can create/ destroy galaxies so wouldn't veno be a 3-B?

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
That's what the site says:
'It should however be noted that sometimes having overall destructive capacity is not enough to defeat others that have "broken" or "hax" abilities.

Similarly, two characters in the same tier need not necessarily be equivalent in terms of power. The energy difference between them can range from negligible to absolutely massive, depending upon the tier.

It should also be noted that a character with higher tier cannot always beat a character of a lower tier, especially if their power levels are close to each other.'
So, Raphael being a 5-A doesn't mean that Veno can't beat him.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Nope. A character is just considered for example a 3-C If his normal attacks are Galaxy busters.
If just one attack has this power and all the rest of them are 10-C attacks he isn't considered 3-C.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
XD anyways you can just be like "Raphael was walking down the street and opened his eyes. Suddenly, he was transported to this dome-like building. He decided to explore before talking to the other people inside."

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Sounds interesting, but there are too many Mary Sues and it's gonna take ages to read 5 pages of discussion, I mean, why are there so many pages when you made it yesterday?

Mostly people trying to scale there power so the rp is a little more even. While it is all mary sues allowed ppl still try to use fairness so the rp is still enjoyable.