• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open the ultimate tournament discussion

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
My main OC is Raphael, but this is the first time I used him.
And probably the last time I will use him, because he is OP using just 50% of his power (Being considered at least a 2-A) And using 100%? He could be even a high 1-A. This is why I never used him before.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
so i'm thinking... can veno have like this power where he fuses all of his elements to create a light that can destroy a universe/galaxy? just a cool idea, will probably never use it though even if it's a thing

Im gonna use Marik. Thing is he's only a 9-A and I dont know exactly how strong he'll become yet. (And Raphael seems a bit strong for his power. Ive used a character with similar powers and he's peak wasnt near possible to what ur doin.)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
:O
I agree. You character is the only one who is not OP.
But you decide, I can't force you to make what I want.
Yep, Raphael is OP. As hell. As more than hell.
But I'm not going to use all his power. That is OP as Vex+Marik+Shadic. Never going to use this guy.

Well you could give him that specific ability without being super OP. Vex is a character I dont even rp with who is 0 rank. He's just for comic relief at this point.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
'Note that all tier 1-A characters have qualitative superiority over dimensional structures and concepts. Also, mere capability to exist in a beyond dimensional domain does not qualify a character as a beyond dimensional being.'
That confirms what I said.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
what if veno can have control over multiple dimensions have the ability to create dimensions and destroy them

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I'm sticking with Raphael being a 6-C in the start of the RP. At the end, he could be a 5-B (That is when he uses 15% of his power, that is all the power he is going to have in the RP) And I agree with @Godjacob. Just choose a tier and stay with it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OK then. I'm gonna be a 5-B too and stick with it since i got galaxy buster buff and mecha told me veno should be like that

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I'm just suggesting, you can make he stronger (or weaker).
But please guys, don't try to make your character just stronger and stronger. Raphael is pretty OP, but I'm not using his version with all his power. Just 15% of it. Please, don't make a character that is a 1-A just to challenge him.

Raven could (honestly) wipe out a city after a while.
It would take about roughly 6 hours to wipe her out with magic if I added Dragon Shouts to her.
But in her current form, she would take 4 hours to beat.
Dragons are strong beasts, and that why I'm not saying "uh you can beat her in 30 minutes."
She is extremely vulnerable to weapons, though.
Does this answer part of your question, @Trainer_Zander ?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
good thing veno doesn't have an elemental sword or something. i still don't think raven can beat veno though unless she uses the water inside her

Well whats the max damage she can take before being ko'd? Like in one hit. Compare to something like, bomb, nuclear bomb, building destruction level, etc.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I think that one of the Veno's weakness could be 1-hit K.O blows. For example:
''Raphael creates a black hole and throws it at Veno.''
That is a thing that could destroy someone before he could even think.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
yea but veno's secret weakness is hilarious and I don't want stuff like that to be compared to his secret weakness. plus a black hole would destroy the entire universe and thus end the tournament.