• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open the ultimate tournament discussion

On the edge of the multiverse lies an arena built by the makers. Now a man by the simple name of Game Master brings forth people from multiple universes to do battle to see who the ultimate warrior will be.

Rules
1. fallow the rules as stated by the pokecharms.
2. Be respectful
3. Any known character is allowed in this no matter how over powered the person might be.
4. Like the show Death Battle the battles will be discussed here before being portrayed in the rp.
5. Original characters are also allowed

Alright. So I'm thinking 16 characters plus the Game master in total so both of you pick at least two characters. If they are from something put a link to a biography about them if their original put their name, age, sex, small bio, powers, ect

Well then...

Name: Raven Blue (Nicknamed Dragonblade)
Appearance: Usually found wearing a cloak. If she takes off that cloak, she is wearing a long sleeved shirt, and jeans. She doesn't wear shoes.
Power: Dragon Physiology (being able to have/use the abilities of dragons)
Strengths: Her tail. If she isn't transformed, it's still there and can deal a lot of damage to people. And her dragon breath, which is mainly frost. She could possibly absorb ice and water substances into her body, which helps keep her alive. If we're not describing parts of her powers, she's good at all things creative.
Weaknesses: Can be beaten by normal weapons (swords, bows, magic powers, etc) after a sustainable period of time. Also, for her to stay strong, she needs a sustainable amount of water. She fears the day the supply of water dies out, because when that day comes she will practically be powerless. She gains the weaknesses of a dragon's body.

Last edited:
Alright. And remember you can make him Over powered as fuck if you want. this is called the ultimate tournament after all.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Veno Kaspuzen
Appearance: Red hair; Black eyes; Black undershirt, jeans, and high-tops. Red laces and hoodie; Averagely tall
Personality: Can be hot-headed at times (see what I did there?) but is usually nice. He stays calm when people get angry at him, but there are a couple of things that push his buttons.
Quirk: Pyrokinesis (controls fire and heat)
Quirk Weakness: He has an amount of "fuel." If Veno overuses his quirk, nothing will come out and he'll be powerless (similar to everyone's weakness) for people that don't know what quirks are they're basically superpowers. btw veno's other form is literally just fire. no solids. so... that'll be fun.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
his only weakness besides running out of energy (which rarely happens nowadays) is water. and even then he usually evaporates it

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Sounds cool.
Name: Raphael
Appearance: He looks like a 10 years old kid. He is tall and thin, even thought he is strong enough to destroy a planet without even wanting too. He has dark hair and blue eyes. He also has a glove that is made of alien material. He can't make the glove get off. On reality, the glove is his hand. And the glove makes his power 2 times stronger. After a long time of training, now it makes 10 times stronger.
Personality: He is funny and make a lot of jokes. He never fighted seriously before, and for him this thing is just a big joke. He can also break the fourth wall. That means he could talk with the guy controlling his opponent.
Powers: Mana manipulation; He can use Mana to make his punch stronger. He never punched someone with more than 25% of his power. And he already destroyed galaxies using less than that. And also, he can make blows with Mana. For example, his strongest blows are: Omega Punch, Black Explosion and Super Speed Punch. He can increase his powers with Mana, for example: He can make an Omega Punch with a Planet Buster power and he can make an Omega Punch with Galaxy Buster power. He can also (He can make a lot of things) increases his speed with Mana. Also with Mana enough, he could even control time and space, just using 25% of his power. He can increase all his abilities with Mana, like resistence, strenght, speed and etc...
Weakness: Things that can break the fourth wall too. But this isn't really a Weakness. But, if you attack him using an amount of power he didn't waited for, he could take the blow and be hurt, if he was not prepared for that. And also people that can absorbs power. A lot of power.
Weapon: A Sword that can't break. It is impossible to break. The sword can be enchanted by the Mana of Raphael. For example, he could make his sword be envolved by fire and even cut planets in a half. With just one cut.
I'm going to tag @Dave Strider And @Eeveechu151.

Last edited:
I suggest toning Raphael down to about city/town level, because that's kinda my level on how crazy a good antagonist is. (Raven is meant to be an antagonist, anyway.)
What I'm saying is Raven could easily destroy a town or a city in her dragon form, but she couldn't possibly destroy a mountain. Or move one.
That's my example.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Jagson said:
'The character can be OP.'
But I'm not going to use more than 15% of his power, seeing he is way too OP after that. So, I'm going to assume that he has just 15% of his total power.
Now he isn't that OP. Not like he was with 100% of his power.
Now he is a... 5-B I think. Not that OP anymore.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I mean, it is OP. But not how he was with 100% of his power.
With 100% of his power he would be even a 1-A. High.
Someone that is a 5-B is not even compared to someone that is a High 1-A.

Depending on what the other characters is like here's mine at two different points in his life.

Chris
age 62
Male
appearance a white Tunic and black slacks. He has short white hair with green eyes. He stands at six two. Though not shown he has scars throughout his body during his time.
power. Do to his quzacion DNA He's able to control energy. It takes the form of increased speed, strength, flight, Able to create balls of energy. He can heal himself with his energy at a quick pace
at his base form he is able to lift a thousand pounds at the same time, break the sound barrier with his speed and fly like a fighter jet.
In Gene stage one his power is doubled at the same
his healing factor lowers by one sixth it's speed. His hair starts to glow as it moves around uncontrollably.
In gene stage two His power is doubled again and his hair spikes as angelic wings appear. His healing factor is cut in half.
Unleashed Only active when he becomes extremely angry. While he looks normal every bit of his inner energy is unleashed making him extremely fast and strong the down side to this form is if someone's able to get a clean shot he'll kill him or extremely injure him.
Acension. The final form that only a few quzacions let alone hybrids ever reached. His clothes change as his power impute is quadrupled. While like unleashed he can't sustain much abuse he is able to atleast take a few hits. He is only able to hold this form for ten minutes

He trained under his farther in human and quzacion martial arts. While he is a good fighter others have vested him plenty of times in hand to hand combat.

Unlike 62
He has somewhat long brown hair with barley any scars on his body.
He can only lift three hundred pounds and able to go mach two.
Only achived gene stage one.While he isn't the strongest he has friends that will always back him until they die

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm giving Veno Yukino's power but with the ability to take a lot of power without issues. Like 900% of regular power of the person. Well, sort of depends on which person. Like Raphael he can take like 50% but then he gets slow. So now he can also take nearly anything that is thrown at him. Except for very very very high pressure cold water. And healing. Fast slow regular healing idk yet but he can heal himself and others. Also he's really fast cuz why not he's basically as hot as light (not actually if that was true most people would die near him) but he can't punch so. Yeah. But he can't be affected by physical punches so. Yeah

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mine too. There is 3 versions of him.
Past Raphael
The weakest, and this was when he was 10. Just 10.
Present Raphael
Present Raphael, already explained.
Future Raphael
The strongest one, and one of his arms is robotic. He is OP.
Right now you've made one of the most OP characters ever. I suggest making it a little bit more weaker, because it's like Raphael. If I'm going to use his version with 100% of his power, nobody stand a chance against him.
So I suggest making Veno a little bit weaker, like the ability to take really high power. Because infinite is something really hard to think.
And crap this is OP.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I mean, If I'm going to use Raphael with 100% of his power, then he could beat Veno.
Before he could even think of taking Raphael's power.
But I'm not going to use Raphael with 100% of his power because it's way too OP for this RP. Who knows I can use this to battle Vex, @Trainer_Zander...

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Yep.
Even though, Future Raphael has around 30000 years.
Like, he is 3 times stronger than Present Raphael.
Crap I've created a monster